goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='smokey6']Um, yeah..........

Then don't use it, let someone else.[/QUOTE]

whoops, i misunderstood. I thought you were posting the code you just used. Sorry for my misunderstanding. I'm sure someone will be happy you gave up your second code :)

[quote name='dmdragon']whoops...... :)[/QUOTE]

No sweat, game-on brother!:D

I submitted a request for a second code to an email that does not a have a gohastings account.

Walked away with 3 games for 28 shipped:

Yakuza 3
Folklore
Dante's inferno

All ps3

And all done on my phone thanks Verizon Haha

Used my code.. found 4 games

Items:
iconps3.gif
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 Used - 1 for $11.31 each
iconps3.gif
Call of Duty: Black Ops Used - 1 for $24.59 each
iconps3.gif
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars Used - 1 for $19.68 each
iconps3.gif
John Daly's ProStroke Golf Used - 1 for $6.01 each

Merchandise:$61.59
Tax: $0.00
Shipping/Handling:$9.12
Total:$70.71

[quote name='darges']Walked away with 3 games for 28 shipped:

Yakuza 3
Folklore
Dante's inferno

All ps3

And all done on my phone thanks Verizon Haha[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Verizon? No, Verizon should thank you for that shameless plug. I would never plug them or their service. Their charges are outrageous... OK. Done bitching now.

Thanks a bunch.
I missed the code offer by 1 day and now I have infamous 2 for $31.79 w/shipping.
I only had this money to spend cuz I sold my LA Noire Saturday and didnt pay for LA Noire either, it was obtained through trade-ins.
I look at it like I got paid $10 to play both games :D

[quote name='smokey6']Grabbed this along with Dragon Age II

I've been waiting on a good price for Mini Ninjas for a while now.

40% OFF coupon for anyone who missed out
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGPTOI[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU SMOKEY6 :applause: :bouncy: :applause: :bouncy::booty:

Got Killzone 3 for $22 shipped. I have been waiting for the $20 mark for this game. I also have another code, but it doesn't work with the same account. I may create a new one in a week or so and see if it works. I am going to wait for Killzone to ship first though.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Those who have already played Yakuza 3 and 4. I have Yakuza 4, think it's worth it to buy 3?[/QUOTE]

I played a couple of hours of each (more on 3 than 4), and thought the gameplay was essentially the same, not that that's a bad thing. Obviously 4 has better graphics, but I just re-bought 3 because I never got to finish it and actually liked the story more. If you like 4, then I think you'd like 3 as well.

[quote name='AwRy108']For anyone who cares: the code works on the Previously Viewed version of Motorstorm Apocalypse, which is currently IN STOCK.[/QUOTE]

The code didnt work for any previously viewed games i looked at :whistle2:(

Found 4 games I'm interested in:

Saw II: Flesh and Blood - $4.49
Grid - $6.40
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - $5.33
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $3.94

Total: $29.98

[quote name='Punisher138']Anyone know what the deal is with these multiple listings for Dead Rising 2???

http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/Dead-Rising-2/sku/278960541.uts

Previously Viewed Xbox 360- $9.99
Used Xbox 360 - $24.93
Used Xbox 360 - $18.77

I went ahead and put an order through for the $9.99 version ($6 with the coupon) along with Dragon Age 2 for $20[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bob_793']One is the collectors edition is my guess[/QUOTE]
Yup, Zombrex Edition is the higher price

Got some PS3 games, i wanted to get more, but im planning to get an epson 8350 projector.

Splatterhouse
Two Worlds 2

$26.94 Shipped ($13.47 each)

[quote name='smokey6']Yup, Zombrex Edition is the higher price[/QUOTE]

why is one version only $9.99 though? There arent 3 versions... unless its disc only or something.

[quote name='coopx']Got some PS3 games, i wanted to get more, but im planning to get an epson 8350 projector.

Splatterhouse
Two Worlds 2

$26.94 Shipped ($13.47 each)[/QUOTE]

Lucky Ps3 version was 4$ cheaper :whistle2:(

Got:

:ps3: Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
:360: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
:ps3: Warriors: Legends of Troy

For ~$72 shipped. Now to beg someone on the trade forum to trade Gundam for the :ps3: version :lol: (if hastings doesn't cancel, which I guess is silently implied in every "got x game!" post in the thread, heh.)

[quote name='jinxpalm']Damn I must be the only CAG who has this code and nothing i am interested in ATM :/[/QUOTE]

You ain't the only one ;)

There are some games I'd like to get but have to be brand new to get DLC for like Mass Effect 2, Alice 2 and Shadow of the Damned Suda and mikami need all the sales they can get for that game so I wanna buy new as well. I'll wait a week before buying something and if I don't I'll be sure to give my code to a fellow CAG

[quote name='jinxpalm']Damn I must be the only CAG who has this code and nothing i am interested in ATM :/[/QUOTE]

no, im with you too. almost got demons souls but i just finished dragon age and all its dlc so i need to give the knights shit a break i think. and no new titles sound too appealing for $30-40

anyone ever bought a used kinect from them? how was quality? not sure if id even work with code, and its always OOS

[quote name='Punisher138']Anyone know what the deal is with these multiple listings for Dead Rising 2???

http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/Dead-Rising-2/sku/278960541.uts

Previously Viewed Xbox 360- $9.99
Used Xbox 360 - $24.93
Used Xbox 360 - $18.77

I went ahead and put an order through for the $9.99 version ($6 with the coupon) along with Dragon Age 2 for $20[/QUOTE]

Previously viewed = rental
Used = used.

Theoretically, the latter is less beat up.

[quote name='iggypop123']am i seeing this correctly. AC brotherhood for 90 bucks? no luck finding mass effect 2 for ps3.[/QUOTE]

That's collectors edition. BTW, your pic is cute.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I'm hitting "place order" and all of nothing is happening. I'm gonna rage if my stuff gets sold out![/QUOTE]

I had to switch from chrome to FF for that reason. The button just does nothing for me in chrome.

Just placed my first-ever order at GH... was using Chrome (Mac OS) and seemed fine until hitting the 'checkout' button to enter billing info and confirm, but for whatever reason the server wouldn't respond. Switched browser to Safari, re-added my games without issue and order went through fine.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Previously Viewed - PlayStation 3 $9.00
Dead Space 2 Used - Xbox 360 $14.55
The Orange Box Used - Xbox 360 $7.79
Wet Previously Viewed - Xbox 360 $3.00
Singularity Previously Viewed - Xbox 360 $3.00
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Used - PlayStation 3 $5.64

Merchandise: $42.98
Shipping/Handling: $13.68

Total:$56.66

What a pleasant surprise that I wasn't charged state sales tax... unless that'll be showing up later. Would otherwise be around 10% at my CA address. Thanks to you guys who have posted about it, I'll be expecting the "previously viewed" copies to be disc-only versions, which I'm fine with, and other than their technical glitch with FB and the heavy response, I think I got some decent deals.

Now to find out how quick their shipping is!

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Just placed my first ever order at GH... was using Chrome (Mac OS) and seemed fine until hitting the 'checkout' button to enter billing info and confirm, but for whatever reason the server wouldn't respond. Switched browser to Safari, re-added my games without issue and order went through fine.

What a pleasant surprise that I wasn't charged state sales tax... unless that'll be showing up later. Would otherwise be around 10% at my CA address. Thanks to you guys who have posted about it, I'll be expecting the "previously viewed" copies to be disc-only versions, which I'm fine with, and other than their technical glitch with FB and the heavy response, I think I got some decent deals.

Now to find out how quick their shipping is![/QUOTE]

They will likely not be disc only. They will however probably come in a rental case with the original artwork.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Just placed my first-ever order at GH... was using Chrome (Mac OS) and seemed fine until hitting the 'checkout' button to enter billing info and confirm, but for whatever reason the server wouldn't respond. Switched browser to Safari, re-added my games without issue and order went through fine.

Now to find out how quick their shipping is![/QUOTE]

so you can use the coupon on one complete order? or all of these seperate orders, using codes from 50 email accounts?

Add me to that list. It's good til the 31st so imma wait til then.

u can use my code... 1UVG5DUS

F off gohastings.. I went to do something and came back to decide to check out.. most went out of stock.. meh!

[quote name='hanabie']u can use my code... 1UVG5DUS

F off gohastings.. I went to do something and came back to decide to check out.. most went out of stock.. meh![/QUOTE]

most likely whoever you meant for to use that code is not gonna use it cuz you just posted it for all of CAG to see..:applause:

LOL, yup it did
*edit* How did you guys originally get this coupon? I'm on their email, just tried liking them on facebook, nothing.

[quote name='hanabie']u can use my code... 1UVG5DUS

F off gohastings.. I went to do something and came back to decide to check out.. most went out of stock.. meh![/QUOTE]

How is that their fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back