goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my code and haven't got any cancellatins as of yet!

Items:
Quantity: 1, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Previously Viewed - PlayStation 3 $9.00 Discount: 1 for $9.00 each
Quantity: 1, LEGO Rock Band Used - Xbox 360 $2.98 Discount: 1 for $2.98 each
Quantity: 1, Band Hero Used - Xbox 360 $3.69 Discount: 1 for $3.69 each
Quantity: 1, Watchmen: The End is Nigh, Parts 1 and 2 Used - PlayStation 3 $3.91 Discount: 1 for $3.91 each
Quantity: 1, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Used - Xbox 360 $4.80 Discount: 1 for $4.80 each
Quantity: 1, Nintendo GameCube Used - Nintendo GameCube $18.00 Discount: 1 for $18.00 each

Merchandise:$42.38
Tax: $3.64
Shipping/Handling:$13.68
Total:$59.70

Not too bad I think :/ I jumped on the band games due to having bought a band bundle at TRU as well as a Guiatr Bundle! I think I have an extra code, if I do, Ill let you guys know about it and post it.

[quote name='zechs34']I used my code and haven't got any cancellatins as of yet!

Items:
Quantity: 1, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Previously Viewed - PlayStation 3 $9.00 Discount: 1 for $9.00 each
Quantity: 1, LEGO Rock Band Used - Xbox 360 $2.98 Discount: 1 for $2.98 each
Quantity: 1, Band Hero Used - Xbox 360 $3.69 Discount: 1 for $3.69 each
Quantity: 1, Watchmen: The End is Nigh, Parts 1 and 2 Used - PlayStation 3 $3.91 Discount: 1 for $3.91 each
Quantity: 1, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Used - Xbox 360 $4.80 Discount: 1 for $4.80 each
Quantity: 1, Nintendo GameCube Used - Nintendo GameCube $18.00 Discount: 1 for $18.00 each

Merchandise:$42.38
Tax: $3.64
Shipping/Handling:$13.68
Total:$59.70

Not too bad I think :/ I jumped on the band games due to having bought a band bundle at TRU as well as a Guiatr Bundle! I think I have an extra code, if I do, Ill let you guys know about it and post it.[/QUOTE]
can u give a link to the gamecube?

2 of my 5 items were canceled earlier today but are now processing.

GoHastings really needs to work on their inventory.:lol:

For the next sale, if you guys wanna know how many of a game are in stock(to see if you stand a chance of getting a copy versus a cancellation), just put either 99 or 999 in your cart.

It'll tell you how many copies are actually in stock once you go into the shopping cart and before you use any kind of discount codes that may or may not be one time use.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']For the next sale, if you guys wanna know how many of a game are in stock(to see if you stand a chance of getting a copy versus a cancellation), just put either 99 or 999 in your cart.

It'll tell you how many copies are actually in stock once you go into the shopping cart and before you use any kind of discount codes that may or may not be one time use.;)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if that works for GH, I recall trying it a couple times and it would say something like "due to demand we've reduced your total to two items"

[quote name='iamsmart']I'm not sure if that works for GH, I recall trying it a couple times and it would say something like "due to demand we've reduced your total to two items"[/QUOTE]
This happens to me as well.

I can't believe how much disposable income ppl have on this site....isn't it better to invest your money that pissin' it away on silly games?

[quote name='gamerguy73']I can't believe how much disposable income ppl have on this site....isn't it better to invest your money that pissin' it away on silly games?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gamerguy73']I'll make sure to call goHastings to let them know CAGs are scamming them[/QUOTE]

oh neat, a wild troll appears

been a while since i've seen one

[quote name='gamerguy73']I can't believe how much disposable income ppl have on this site....isn't it better to invest your money that pissin' it away on silly games?[/QUOTE]

I can't believe you spend your time flaming people for spending their money on games.

I've been on this site for a couple of years now and I've never seen a spend-money-on-something-more-worthwhile-than-video-games troll. Color me surprised.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']For the next sale, if you guys wanna know how many of a game are in stock(to see if you stand a chance of getting a copy versus a cancellation), just put either 99 or 999 in your cart.

It'll tell you how many copies are actually in stock once you go into the shopping cart and before you use any kind of discount codes that may or may not be one time use.;)[/QUOTE]
lol and as you're doing that, people are buying all those copies :lol:

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol and as you're doing that, people are buying all those copies :lol:[/QUOTE]
Lol I don't think he meant you have to add 99/999 games one at a time. FYI, there is an edit quantity box too.

[quote name='iamsmart']I'm not sure if that works for GH, I recall trying it a couple times and it would say something like "due to demand we've reduced your total to two items"[/QUOTE]
It does work for some stuff at least, which is what I meant it for, since I see far too many people griping about 'omg stuff went OOS' when they coulda just taken 5 minutes and checked the number in stock to see if they had a shot of getting the order fulfilled.;)
[quote name='kouleefoh']lol and as you're doing that, people are buying all those copies :lol:[/QUOTE]
There will always be other sales and some of them may even be better than the current one you miss out on.

With all of the sales people post on CAG, there almost always are more chances to get the games you want.;)

There is no need to have a flying kinipshit if you miss out on ONE game sale.:razz:

images

This from a guy who seems to blow $40-50 at a time on Lego's....

[quote name='gamerguy73']I personally love some of the Alien Conquest sets. However, I got the 2 basic "cheap" sets, Alien ??? for 4.99 and Alien Defender, 9.99. Also got the UFO at 29.99. I think you'd be happy with the UFO for one good Alien Conquest set, then save your cash for the other sets you mentioned. You could also look at the Alien Tripod for 19.99, it may strike your fancy.[/QUOTE]

...From the 'Lego Deals 2' thread. Your nerdery has been exposed, troll!

[quote name='sgaldis']This from a guy who seems to blow $40-50 at a time on Lego's....

...From the 'Lego Deals 2' thread. Your nerdery has been exposed, troll![/QUOTE]

LMAO

checkmate.jpg

[quote name='sgaldis']This from a guy who seems to blow $40-50 at a time on Lego's....

...From the 'Lego Deals 2' thread. Your nerdery has been exposed, troll![/QUOTE]

Eventhough I don't really use internet terminology ill make an exception for this

That guy just got OWNED ! Lol

[quote name='DesertLeo']oh neat, a wild troll appears[/QUOTE]

Troll used troll, but it failed!

OT: looking forward to Episodes of Liberty City/Red Dead Redemption being in stock again. Traded in GTA 4 for the exact same price i bought it for: 12 bucks. Kind of regret it though. But a $9 copy of the GTA 4 DLC and an $11 Red Dead is unbeatable!

[quote name='Smart Aleck']Troll used troll, but it failed!

OT: looking forward to Episodes of Liberty City/Red Dead Redemption being in stock again. Traded in GTA 4 for the exact same price i bought it for: 12 bucks. Kind of regret it though. But a $9 copy of the GTA 4 DLC and an $11 Red Dead is unbeatable![/QUOTE]

I haven't played the episodes liberty city ( my hatred of gta 4 has prevented me of giving it a try ) but you will love red dead redemption. one of the best main characters and one of the best game endings in gaming history imo

Tried ordering without logging in, that fixed my confirm payment page not working.

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood - $9.00
Singularity - $3.00
Super Street Fighter 4 - $6.00

Shipping - $6.84
Total - $24.84

GoHastings has been just about the only reason I buy console games anymore. Great prices with deals, pretty great prices even without deals.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I haven't played the episodes liberty city ( my hatred of gta 4 has prevented me of giving it a try ) but you will love red dead redemption. one of the best main characters and one of the best game endings in gaming history imo[/QUOTE]

definitely looking forward to it:D
to me, the GTA 4 ending was a kick in the balls...but that's just me.

[quote name='NOFX232']I got two codes available! I thought I could use them but don't want to spend money currently.

1UVGPR21
1UVGED5N[/QUOTE]
FYI, they've been used up already.

Promotion code 1UVGPR21 has already been used.
Promotion code 1UVGED5N has already been used.

Thanks anyway!

[quote name='MICHAE2414']FYI, they've been used up already.

Promotion code 1UVGPR21 has already been used.
Promotion code 1UVGED5N has already been used.

Thanks anyway![/QUOTE]

the code was actually good when he posted I appilied it but the realize i didnt want to spend money atm

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
There will always be other sales and some of them may even be better than the current one you miss out on.

With all of the sales people post on CAG, there almost always are more chances to get the games you want.;)

There is no need to have a flying kinipshit if you miss out on ONE game sale.:razz:[/QUOTE]
Not sure why you're quoting me as you're saying this, I'm never one to throw a fit if i miss a sale. =) plus I don't miss sale!! haha jk

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']There will always be other sales and some of them may even be better than the current one you miss out on.

With all of the sales people post on CAG, there almost always are more chances to get the games you want.

There is no need to have a flying kinipshit if you miss out on ONE game sale.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, there's almost always an awesome deal to take advantage of. These past 2 weeks we've had;
$15 BO Prestige
SC2 CE (B2g1 making it like 33 ea)
This gohastings deal
Steam Summer sales
LBP2/Infamous 2 CEs
and a lot more.

Just save up for the next sale man :p

I think GoHastings fulfills later orders first. I placed 2 orders, and my 2nd order is already shipped but the first order hasn't. =/ .. First order is for Heavy Rain. Someone already has his Heavy Rain order cancelled and he ordered before me, so we'll see if i get lucky.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Not sure why you're quoting me as you're saying this, I'm never one to throw a fit if i miss a sale. =) plus I don't miss sale!! haha jk[/QUOTE]
You were saying that while people are checking inventory that other folks are buying up all of the copies. That's why I replied with what I did(about if you miss one sale another is usually right around the corner).

And Scarhawk, between the COD: BO PE, the Best Buy CD/DVD clearance and a couple of other sales/clearances(Sears:cry:) I've got enough media to entertain myself till the PS5 and the Xbox1080 are out.:razz:

[quote name='NOFX232']I got two codes available! I thought I could use them but don't want to spend money currently.

1UVGPR21
1UVGED5N[/QUOTE]

Nice avatar, Giants fan for life over here.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Not sure why you're quoting me as you're saying this, I'm never one to throw a fit if i miss a sale. =) plus I don't miss sale!! haha jk[/QUOTE]
Because if some of the people complaining about hoarders/flippers actually checked stock levels on the games they're looking to buy, then there would be far less disgruntled people after the sales start if you ask me. I always scout out inventory levels before a sale/clearance gets to where I wanna buy to make sure I'll stand a chance of buying something I want.;)

Oh and scarhawk, between the COD BO PE clearance, the BB CD/DVD clearance and other sales/clearance(Sears, GoHastings) I have enough media to keep me entertained till the PS5 and Xbox1080 are out.;)

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I also have a code I will most likely not use. I will give it to someone closer to the expiration date just in case something pops up.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if you arent planning to use it.

If GoHastings cancels your order, do you get to use your code again for something else? Looks like they canceled my order for Red Dead Redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back