goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
Eternal poison came in the mail today. It came complete with soundtrack... nearly brand new!! Just waiting for metroid prime trilogy now, hope it comes in nearly the same condition.

[quote name='ssjmichael']this 40% offer had absolutely nothing to do with their regular sales schedule.......[/QUOTE]

What does that mean? They have a B2G1 While the 40% off coupon is still active and don't stack em. That means damn near everything in demand will be OOS for people trying to take advantage of both deals. Seriously, they couldn't wait until the 1st to start the next sale?

Does anybody need any of the goHastings.com 40% off Code for Used DVD's, Previously Viewed DVD, Previously Viewed Blu Ray? I've got a few codes if anybody wants them.

[quote name='karyadi']They are taking a while to process my order, so is there any heads-up as what might happen to my order?[/QUOTE]

IIRC, it could take a while because they have to find places that have the items you want in stock or something like that. They ship them from those locations.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Nothing I wanted was ever in stock, so here is my code. Please post that it has been used. Good luck.

1UVGOPFC[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I got Left 4 Dead 2 for 10.58.

[quote name='sgr76']IIRC, it could take a while because they have to find places that have the items you want in stock or something like that. They ship them from those locations.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was wondering what the situation was or might be. I'll be at more ease now.

Anyone else having trouble using the Code? Once I login the discount disappears from the cart. This is my second code. Is that the problem?

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Anyone else having trouble using the Code? Once I login the discount disappears from the cart. This is my second code. Is that the problem?[/QUOTE]
Yes, one coupon per acc. So log out and use a different email to check out as guest or make a new acc.

Got Lost in Shadow and Castlevania PSP in today. Both games look like they were just taken out of shrink wrap. No markings on the Castlevania UMD whatsoever.

It's funny because the Castlevania PSP game I ordered was part of a second order, but I got it befoer I've received all the items from my first order. All the items I ordered that arn't here yet are PS3/360 games. Strange.

My obligatory Last-day-of-coupon order:

Earth Defense Force 2017 $10.80 + SH&T

A bit tempted on a used Silver 360 controller, but knowing how people treat their stuff I just can't do it sight unseen.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Man, I cannot find a SINGLE game I want for the price to use my 40% code on, lol.[/QUOTE]

You can get the MvC3 Special Edition for $20 with the code

[quote name='AsherFischell']Can't find nothin'. Have a code:

1UVGSBU6[/QUOTE]

I used this one, thanks a lot. Ended up getting Shift 2. Hopefully it comes with an unused online pass.

[quote name='babycarlitos']wow the only game I want is Sonic collections for the ps3... sold out..

here is my code if anyone needs it.
1UVGEKBB[/QUOTE]

Used this one.
Got Fallout 3: GOTY and Fallout New Vegas both for 360 for 26.XX total.

[quote name='linkbear']Here's a code for your use (please post when used):

1UVGDJNV[/QUOTE]
Just used. Thank you so much!

Anyone happen to have a spare code they wouldn't mind pm'ing me? I have two 40% movie codes for Hastings I can send in return if you need them. I got them planning to get Dexter Season 3 and Bourne Trilogy but that stuff went out of stock immediately. So, I will not be using my movie codes.

I do have a few games I want for 40% off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back