goHastings Deal Thread - B2G1 $1 | $5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthafodder

Banned
About goHastings:
"Founded in 1968, Hastings Entertainment, Inc. is a leading multimedia entertainment retailer that combines the sale of new and used CDs, books, videos and video games, as well as boutique merchandise, with the rental of videos and video games. Company currently operates 148 retail locations in 20 states."

Follow goHastings on

Deals via Facebook:
-- Online Deals

@goHastings
on Twitter
http://www.gohastings.com/custserv/...e=FB&utm_medium=WE&utm_campaign=WeeklyEmailAD

Current Weekly Deal
Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 (Limited Selection)
Use Promotional Code: POSSEUP

Special Labor Day Week Deal

2 Ways to Save - 5 Days to Shop
$5 Off $40 or $10 Off $60
Used Books, Music, Movies, or Games
Use Promotional Code DAYOFF
Valid 9/1-5/11

Contact the goHastings customer service:
Call: 1-877-HASTINGS (877-427-8464)
Email: [email protected]
PM Official CAG Rep: John -
gohastings

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up Fallout: New Vegas, Crackdown 2, Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands for 27 bucks shipped. Not bad.

I was wondering which was better, Prince of Persia 2008 or The Forgotten Sands..so in the end I just flipped a coin and got The Forgotten Sands. I hope its decent, it looks like a fun single player game.

[quote name='Stiros']Just used. Thank you so much![/QUOTE]

Well it would appear 2 people can use the same code until checkout because I had that code applied to my order until almost the very end...then poof it was gone.

[quote name='avwjase']Anyone happen to have a spare code they wouldn't mind pm'ing me? I have two 40% movie codes for Hastings I can send in return if you need them. I got them planning to get Dexter Season 3 and Bourne Trilogy but that stuff went out of stock immediately. So, I will not be using my movie codes.

I do have a few games I want for 40% off though.[/QUOTE]

Sent you one ^

Last one:

1UVGKSK9

[quote name='Kromis']If anyone else wants one here it is:

1UVGQI1T

please tell everyone if you've used it!
[/QUOTE]

I used this code everyone. Thank you Kromis, very nice of you! :applause:

I was hoping that maybe they'd put up a used copy of Catherine for $50 bucks yesterday or today, but they still have the game listed as a pre-order only. I guess they really didn't want anyone buying it with their coupon. Their reps keep saying that they don't change anything when coupons are out, but they totally do. Shadows of the Damned and Mortal Kombat are also more used than they are new and that's obviously a price adjustment in order for a used copy to only be around $5 less than a used one. I really wish their website was half as good as their stores.

Just had 2 used 360 wireless controllers and Dance Central ship 2 days after my order. They were at a really good price too. I hope they come in good condition.

[quote name='Strongbad2143']Everything is out of stock so here is a code
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG80SY[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I used it. Thanks!

[quote name='Bub']picked up Fallout: New Vegas, Crackdown 2, Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands for 27 bucks shipped. Not bad.

I was wondering which was better, Prince of Persia 2008 or The Forgotten Sands..so in the end I just flipped a coin and got The Forgotten Sands. I hope its decent, it looks like a fun single player game.[/QUOTE]

I hated the 2008 version, lol. You couldn't die. I hope the forgotten Sands is much better. I picked it up free in a TRU clearance sale. Haven't played it yet.

[quote name='AsherFischell']I was hoping that...but they still have...I guess they really didn't...they totally do...more used than they are new...I really wish their website was half as good as their stores.[/QUOTE]

crying-baby-contactus1a.jpg

I guess waiting until the last day of a sale to order was a bad idea. Most of the games I had wanted are now out of stock.

Here's an unused code should anyone need it: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVGQZ77[/FONT]

I'd be curious to see how many "out of stock" games are back in stock soon, especially after the sale / 40% coupon expires. It seems the games have went up and most are out of stock.

[quote name='SkankButta']1UVG2V5A --> Enjoy!

My brother gave me another code to use and I was hoping Alice or Shadows of the Damned dropped... Nope!
[/QUOTE]

Used. And thank you sir (or rather thank your brother for me). I've been dying for a code but didn't wanna pander openly in the forum.

Got BFBC2, AC1 AND 2, and Dead Space 2... :D

The coupon says it expires 11:59 PM Central Time. I may be in EST, but it is 11:05 PM Central Time and the code isn't working right now. I'm trying to pick up both Kane & Lynch titles on the cheap but it won't subtract anything. I guess I'll send an email saying the code won't work and it will be time-stamped. They seem to have been able to hook people up new codes for various reasons, so maybe they can help me out.

It is sad to see this deal go. I enjoyed it so much. I got a lot of great deals. Hopefully they do it again soon.

Here is my last code, I wont be using it.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG3Z4I[/FONT]

(Please post if you used it)

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']It is sad to see this deal go. I enjoyed it so much. I got a lot of great deals. Hopefully they do it again soon.

Here is my last code, I wont be using it.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1UVG3Z4I[/FONT]

(Please post if you used it)[/QUOTE]
Not working here for me, but then again, neither is my code. Should still be good for another 20 minutes.
I fired off an email to GH, hope they can hook me up with another code to get the two games I want.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Not working here for me, but then again, neither is my code. Should still be good for another 20 minutes.
I fired off an email to GH, hope they can hook me up with another code to get the two games I want.[/QUOTE]
I entered it in my cart and it says it has been used. Well I am happy someone was able to use it. Sorry it didn't work for you.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Have unused code #11 of 12. Please post when used.

1UVGDL_ _

Guess the 2 missing letters/numbers.

Please check back for more code. Thank you.
[/FONT]

Wow, had one more apparently! Glad I didn't forget!
1UVGVVNS

It's also still working here in PST. Sorry if it doesn't, though.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I entered it in my cart and it says it has been used. Well I am happy someone was able to use it. Sorry it didn't work for you.[/QUOTE]
Figured out my problem at the last moment. I was using my second code on the same account. So I logged out and the discount appeared but when I would create a new account, it would go away. Any field for shipping with my name or info in it seemed like it would make it go away. So using a completely new third email account (work email), I paid without creating an account and had the stuff sent in my coworker's name to our bosses house. Finally got the order in with a couple minutes to spare.

:lol: I ended up watching The Venture Bros. and I completely forgot the code expired as of the 31st. It sucks too, since Homefront finally went back down in price to where it'd be uber cheap with the code.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back