Gold(en) Nunchuk back in stock on Club Nintendo.

[quote name='Brother Daz']If I remember right, it's under account settings. Then you click on add family member. You'll need to make a login and password for that account (don't worry, it'll be linked to your main acct) and sign into it, them redeem your doubles.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that info! I had no idea that could be done either. Quick question though. What is this necessarily good for? I mean I cant register the game twice seeing as its a one time use code... Maybe Im just having a dumb moment?

[quote name='MaximusDM']Why not just spray paint a white one gold and save the points for something that is unique?[/QUOTE]

because it's not real?

or do you think this is just as good too:

hand-free-cell-phone.jpg

[quote name='zechs34']Thanks for that info! I had no idea that could be done either. Quick question though. What is this necessarily good for? I mean I cant register the game twice seeing as its a one time use code... Maybe Im just having a dumb moment?[/QUOTE]
Usually you can only register 1 game per account registration, but if you somehow have another of the same game, you can register it on your second account to get more coins.

[quote name='confoosious']because it's not real?

or do you think this is just as good too:

hand-free-cell-phone.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ahhh...hands-free just the way I like it!

[quote name='TommyLove']Usually you can only register 1 game per account registration, but if you somehow have another of the same game, you can register it on your second account to get more coins.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Thank you!

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']I've been hunting for the other thread via the search button but I couldn't find it. Have any of you CAGers received their reward for 2012? I picked the Mario LE Cards, says they shipped in November but received NOTHING.

Kind of scratching my head on this.

Much appreciative for the feedback![/QUOTE]

Got the LE cards 1st week in December, translucent with silver on one side gold on the other one of the better rewards they have had.

Also thanks, OP have been waiting for these to be restocked, just ordered.

Jesus, I will never understand how people have thousands upon thousands of CN coins. I grabbed the full shebang of Wii U codes plus several first-party Wii games this past fall and I'm only at 500.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Jesus, I will never understand how people have thousands upon thousands of CN coins. I grabbed the full shebang of Wii U codes plus several first-party Wii games this past fall and I'm only at 500.[/QUOTE]

Surveys are your friend :) I just spent 20 minutes filling post play surveys out for Christmas stuff.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Jesus, I will never understand how people have thousands upon thousands of CN coins. I grabbed the full shebang of Wii U codes plus several first-party Wii games this past fall and I'm only at 500.[/QUOTE]

The same people that scoop up tons of cheap Nintendo games, use the codes, then flip the games :/

PM me if your looking for coins...I have a few extra codes I haven't registered yet...only looking for $1.50-$2.00 paypal each.

Oh and here's a free code to help out fellow CAGs.

Wii Play - RNQ67FWYPNKMV3

Had to fill out a couple Post-Play surveys to get to 900, but I got one! Thanks OP. Like some other members, it probably would have been a while before I checked to see if anything new was added.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']The same people that scoop up tons of cheap Nintendo games, use the codes, then flip the games :/[/QUOTE]

^this

[quote name='Brother Daz']Seems like some people dont know but you can add a second family member to your account and register multiples through that account. all points are pooled into one bank for the family. Not trying to take points away from people that need then, just putting it out there for those who dont know about doing that.[/QUOTE]

This saved my bacon. was 20 coins short. I cannot register my wiiU because of the 5 gig update on my crappy 1 meg internet.

Had 2 copies of Resident Evil Revelations, wouldnt let me register both. SO glad i read this.

Gold 'chuck on its way..thanks.

I was saving my points in hopes that SNES classic controller that japan got would show up, but figured I may as well cash in now for a gold chuck. Had to use the code I got from my brothers Wii I got him and break open the copy of Skyward Sword for it's code to get it, but I was going to do those before the end of gold/platinum cycle anyhow. Now the question is what to do with it since I pretty much use the classic controller for everything on my Wii :D

makes you wonder how limited this really is since this is the 3rd time theyve done it. But I had 920 so I finally got one and thats all I needed. 90 more points and im already platinum too. lol Gonna have to save my 160 coins for my Wii U until after June so I can use them towards next years platinum status. 90 will be easy since I still have to register my xenoblade chronicles and nintendo land.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']gold nunchuck is the only "unique" thing you can get lately from club nintendo. Plus the value of them is $40-$90 on ebay, thats why I got 2. One to sell, one to keep![/QUOTE]

If that is true, then I'm about to go pick up some spray paint cans and start a business selling spray painted Wii nunchucks.

[quote name='MaximusDM']If that is true, then I'm about to go pick up some spray paint cans and start a business selling spray painted Wii nunchucks.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

You don't want it, fine. But stop being a moron.

Anybody know how many coins registering your Wii U is worth? I think I'm at 700 coins, but still need to register my Wii U, a couple of Wii games, and a couple of Wii U games. I'm hoping once I register it all I'll be over the 900 coin mark.

You have to be willing to steal from babies and push over old people. At first I was hesitant, but it gets easier everytime you do it.

I have lots of CN codes.
Anyone have Disney movie rewards codes to trade for them?

If anyone has a points they could part with I'd be really appreciative. I'm 50 points short. Don't have a paypal account, but I would be happy to give you the next code that comes my way.

[quote name='mpaullin']If anyone has a points they could part with I'd be really appreciative. I'm 50 points short. Don't have a paypal account, but I would be happy to give you the next code that comes my way.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM. Hope that helps

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Anybody know how many coins registering your Wii U is worth? I think I'm at 700 coins, but still need to register my Wii U, a couple of Wii games, and a couple of Wii U games. I'm hoping once I register it all I'll be over the 900 coin mark.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's 160 for the Wii U and it says so on the site.

[quote name='Teeg']Sent you a PM. Hope that helps[/QUOTE]

Thanks again, Teeg. Just 10 points shy. Anyone know how long it takes for the post-play survey to appear?

[quote name='mpaullin']Thanks again, Teeg. Just 10 points shy. Anyone know how long it takes for the post-play survey to appear?[/QUOTE]

7 days I believe.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']I've been hunting for the other thread via the search button but I couldn't find it. Have any of you CAGers received their reward for 2012? I picked the Mario LE Cards, says they shipped in November but received NOTHING.

Call Nintendo I got mine almost a month ago

Thanks for this, it was a laborious process last night to enter about 850 points worth of games and systems, but I finished and ordered the gold nunchuk.

[quote name='Sgt Barone']Damnit I'm 20 points short at 880. Time to start calling friends to see if they have any lol.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm 20 points short as well and it's the worst feeling. :(

Just placed my order! Thanks to the generosity of a fellow CAG who helped push me over the edge, and who will remain nameless so he doesn't get spammed with PM's lol. You know who you are, and thank you!

Give it another couple of weeks. My 2012 Platinum reward was "shipped" very early December and I got it a couple of days before New Year's. Remember, these things are shipped "4th class".

If it doesn't come in after a couple of more weeks, just call the Big N.

Yup ordered mine yesterday. Been stockpiling points in hopes this would come back in stock. w00t!

This morning I only had 240 points. Tonight I just spent almost 3 hours getting enough points to get the gold nun-chuk. I did lots of surveys for games I already registered as well as registered a DSiXL and 3DSXL (45 minutes), set up and downloaded the Wii U initial update, linked my club nintendo account to system, took survey (2 hours including waiting an hour for survey to show up). Finally I just ordered the gold nun-chuk.

Now I have a golden nun-chuk, golden wii-mote, and golden classic controller. I am happy! :D

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']wait.. there's a golden classic controller?[/QUOTE]

Yes, came with the Goldeneye bundle.

Edit: woops, beaten to that one!

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']wait.. there's a golden classic controller?[/QUOTE]

Yup, don't forget the gold Mario Kart wheel also! It was a Club Nintendo Japan (Platinum members only) exclusive back in 08'. I want one but I'm not paying $75+ for it on eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH, I got mine as soon as they were back. And with NSMBU, I had 900 even.
HEY, for all those real CAGs out there, just go into any Wii section of a Gamestop & just copy the code of the nintendo game you haven't punched in yet, how to you think I got some many so quick.

[quote name='shivan128']That reminds me... gotta go look for a bundle at KMart.[/QUOTE]
I have seen a couple of GE 007 bundle at my various Walmarts. They're usually on the end of the accessory shelf with the FlingSmash bundles, Skylander crap, Wii Fit boards. I believe some have been marked down.

bread's done
Back