Gold(en) Nunchuk back in stock on Club Nintendo.

[quote name='Tophat666']YEAH, I got mine as soon as they were back. And with NSMBU, I had 900 even.
HEY, for all those real CAGs out there, just go into any Wii section of a Gamestop & just copy the code of the nintendo game you haven't punched in yet, how to you think I got some many so quick.[/QUOTE]

facepalm.jpg

[quote name='soonersfan60']I got a gold wheel for $48 shipped... be patient.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 50 bux is probably my threshold for the gold wheel. I'll just stalk eBay until I see it again for around that price. I mentioned the $75 comment because that was the cheapest price I saw on eBay when I posted that. I do recall seeing it around $50 right when this gold Nunchuk was originally available here in the states last year & should've bought it then.

Showing OOS for me Friday at noon eastern.

Thanks for the link though , I forgot the new games updated yesterday. Why can't they update the 1st of the month? Any why are the games now 200 coins? Oh well, maybe Mario Kart 64.

Nintendo needs to add some Wii U stuff. I swear sometimes I think Nintendo forgets they released the Wii U. Hey look everybody Pokemon X + Y is coming out in 10 months on the 3DS, start saving up now!!

Edit - OK, I was wrong, you can play Mario Kart 64 on the Wii U, heck if I knew. I think they need to advertise that fact more.

[quote name='rjejr']Edit - OK, I was wrong, you can play Mario Kart 64 on the Wii U, heck if I knew. I think they need to advertise that fact more.[/QUOTE]

No kidding, they need to get the word out on those things. They are a little blurb at the bottom of the Weekly Download emails, that's it. I went to do my surveys for points, and saw Punch Out!!! was up for coins for the 3DS. Sadly not Mike Tyson's, of course, but I was all over getting that game. Unlike a lot of old NES games that aren't nearly as fun as I remember, that one is still a blast. They really, really need to get some SNES/GBA games up on the Store. The NES/GB can be fun, but I can think of about two dozen SNES games that would be an instant buy if they came out.

[quote name='B:L']Agh I missed it.

Any word on when they'll restock?[/QUOTE]

No clue when a restock may happen. This was the third restock so I'd say its very possible in the future.

Oh, I saw golden wheel for alot more than $50, but I waited several months before I pounced on that BIN.

The one you saw for $50 was probably the one I bought. :p Be careful, though... many of the $50 ones have $30 shipping!

Ordered yesterday & received a shipping confirmation today. To those that have received theres, what city & state is it coming from so I know a rough ETA? Thanks!

[quote name='Wazzup4567']I got mine and I'm so excited.

I cant wait to have 4 sets of different colored remotes.[/QUOTE]

All the cool kids have red as one of the colored remote sets (and it's cheating if it's not official Nintendo brand!). :joystick:

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']Ordered yesterday & received a shipping confirmation today. To those that have received theres, what city & state is it coming from so I know a rough ETA? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I've ordered this twice. Both times they were shipped from Kirkland, WA.

[quote name='soonersfan60']All the cool kids have red as one of the colored remote sets (and it's cheating if it's not official Nintendo brand!). :joystick:[/QUOTE]

Black White Red and Gold?

I will get a Controller, Nunchuck, and Pro Controller of their respective colors. (Not Wii wheels though as the Gold Wii Wheel is 50$ + and there isn't a red one. )

Yes, that's the set up I have: black, white, red, gold. Looks great. All original Nintendo items (controller, nunchuck, classic controller, steering wheel), including Gold Wheel from Japan but a knock-off red wheel that looks authentic (because Nintendo never actually made a red wheel).

[quote name='whookid36']So I have the Skyward Sword Bundle still sealed and bought the nunchuck. Any recommendations on how sell or trade this as a bundle?[/QUOTE]
eBay.

I opted for the Game & Watch hardware. I think it's worth a lot more if you're not selling it (first, everyone has a nunchuk that has a Wii, and second, it's something you might even play :p ).

The Game and Watch is nice, but it is more of a collector's item.

I got mine, but I can't post pictures as a newbie... :(

(I also need to go and buy a Gold Pro controller now.)

I know it's too much to ask, but I'd really love one of those nunchucks and I'm missing 150 points. Anybody has extra codes for a poor soul?

[quote name='SpartanSnake']I know it's too much to ask, but I'd really love one of those nunchucks and I'm missing 150 points. Anybody has extra codes for a poor soul?[/QUOTE]They've been out of stock for almost a week now

bread's done
Back