Golden Crisp Free Month of Gamefly

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
I bought a box for $2.99 and it comes with a code inside the box. Good deal. All the boxes I saw had it so if at store, look for the Golden Crisp section.

Unfortunately Golden Crisp is literally the most disgusting cereal on the planet. Hopefully my kids will eat it. I didn't see it on any other post cereals besides Golden Crisp.

The address is www.gamefly.com/goldencrisp

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Thanks but no thanks. HATE that cereal.[/QUOTE]

Your bad taste doesnt make this any less of a deal.

Can you tell me what part of the box the code is on so I can tear it off and just take that instead of having to buy the cereal? Thanks. Pictures would be appreciated.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Can you tell me what part of the box the code is on so I can tear it off and just take that instead of having to buy the cereal? Thanks. Pictures would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I wanna go shopping with this guy.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Can you tell me what part of the box the code is on so I can tear it off and just take that instead of having to buy the cereal? Thanks. Pictures would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

It is printed directly in the middle of the back of the box and almost goes the length of the box sideways. Going to be hard to rip it without anyone noticing. Kind of have to pull the box apart.

[quote name='schuerm26']It is printed directly in the middle of the back of the box and almost goes the length of the box sideways. Going to be hard to rip it without anyone noticing. Kind of have to pull the box apart.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but it was just a joke. I'm not that cheap. Do you know if this is good if you've already had gamefly in the past or would I need a new email/account?

Edit:

I see the site says new members only so it would need a new email address.

Remember when it was "Super Sugar Crisp"? No, this was not only in a South Park joke.

On another note, as crappy as a job they do giving me anything near the top of my queue, they really need to lay off the freebies for a while.

Geez, don't ruin a box of cereal and cause the stores to have a loss or steal from a potential customer just to save 2 bucks. That is wrong on so many levels.

edit. I saw you said it was a joke. I'm glad it was just a joke lol :p

I wonder if this is only good for new subscribers. If not I'll get a years worth of codes at that price.

[quote name='turls']Remember when it was "Super Sugar Crisp"?[/QUOTE]

Back when marketing didn't have to cover everything up:

SScrisp.jpg
sugarsmacks.jpg

And look at that: free head with purchase :)

[quote name='musha666']Your bad taste doesnt make this any less of a deal.[/QUOTE]

I have had this cereal sitting in a multipack for about a month now do after seeing this thread I decided to taste it. This shit is awful.

[quote name='spydey']I wonder if this is only good for new subscribers. If not I'll get a years worth of codes at that price.[/QUOTE]

Its GameFly we are talking about. No reason to read the fine print, guaranteed new subs only.

[quote name='musha666']Your bad taste doesnt make this any less of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Actually it does, it makes it 3 dollars less of a deal. =P

You guys hate Golden Crisp? I've never heard of people hating Golden Crisp before, not that there's anything wrong with hating Golden Crisp, but it's one of my favorites.

The gamefly link has box pictures, it shows $22 value. I'm guessing that's 2 out at a time. I need to sign up b/c I bought Ucharted 2 at Mewegg for $12 but nobody carries the first. Anybody ever get a 2nd trial with them? I was a member for about 3 months probably 3 years ago. I know Netflix always says new subscribers only but I've had at least 4 or 5 trials with them.

[quote name='rjejr']The gamefly link has box pictures, it shows $22 value. I'm guessing that's 2 out at a time. I need to sign up b/c I bought Ucharted 2 at Mewegg for $12 but nobody carries the first. Anybody ever get a 2nd trial with them? I was a member for about 3 months probably 3 years ago. I know Netflix always says new subscribers only but I've had at least 4 or 5 trials with them.[/QUOTE]

It is for the 2 out at a time.

Awesome way to make sure kids develop diabetes !!! Here kid eat some sugar loaded cereal and than sit on the couch and play video games :) Still a good deal. To bad you have to destroy the box to get the code so you won't be able to donate the cereal to charity.

Oooh, hah. I forgot Golden Crisp was a cereal, saw the post title and assumed OP was being really snazzy with his choice of adjectives. Now it makes a lot more sense.

[quote name='Wrong']Golden Crisp is disgustingly sugary.
It is the second most sugary children's cereal (http://www.ewg.org/report/sugar_in_childrens_cereals/best_and_worst_cereals).
[/QUOTE]

And the #1 is Sugar Smacks, which is the same thing except it's made by Kellogg's and they apparently have slightly better sugar-cramming technology. And 5 of the 10 spots.

But here's what no makey sensey to me:

4. Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch's OOPS! All Berries 46.9%
5. Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch Original 44.4%
9. Quaker Oats Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries 42.3%

#4 is all berry pieces and #5 is all yellow crunch pieces. So how can you mix the two and somehow end up with a version that has LESS sugar than either of the unmixed varieties?

Edit: P.S. Best cereal ever? Ice Cream Cones. (Sucks that they don't make it anymore.)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back