Golden Halo Avatar Armor For watching the Presidential election

Posted on the forum and tweeted them. I hate that I can't just email them. Seems like in the forum nothing has been done yet.

[quote name='macontosh2000']Here is my female code
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]PT43P-2RGJJ-KYC6M-WKH64-XXTQZ[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

sadly code has been lurked, ugh got my hopes up for a minute there lol never going to get one of these bloody things anyway thanks for the drop though. :bouncy:

I am just putting it out there, if you have any extra male or female gold warrior for trade, I can offer either corresponding male or female red warrior. Not much I know but it is all I have for now.

[quote name='Zizi']I am just putting it out there, if you have any extra male or female gold warrior for trade, I can offer either corresponding male or female red warrior. Not much I know but it is all I have for now.[/QUOTE]

I have an unused Gold Female warrior...do you still want?

[quote name='Illmatic73']I have an unused Gold Female warrior...do you still want?[/QUOTE]

If anybody has the gold armor for male, I'm willing to trade for two avatar item codes for the 'Corvo Mask' from Dishonored and 'Doom 3 BFG Pinky' from Doom 3 BFG Edition that I got from PAX Prime 2012. PM if interested.

[quote name='shadylane']Anywhere to get a male code?

eBay Link?[/QUOTE]

Don't use ebay, but sadly I do have a Male & Female code that i'm not going to use. Perhaps i'll just sell/trade it...hm to post on the code trading thread or not

bread's done
Back