Golden Halo Avatar Armor For watching the Presidential election

[quote name='draven1089']Where did you get the blue armor from?[/QUOTE]
Halo Walmart Preorder in Canada

Whats the Halo preorder for Walmart in Ohio?

[quote name='draven1089']In game armor skin.[/QUOTE]

The Walmart one is the best preorder of all the preorders available in Canada currently.

Circuit Armor Skin + Spartan Emblem + Blue Warrior Avatar Armour + 1 Month XBL Gold + 480 MSP + 3 Matches Double EXP

[quote name='pandiosity']The Walmart one is the best preorder of all the preorders available in Canada currently.

Circuit Armor Skin + Spartan Emblem + Blue Warrior Avatar Armour + 1 Month XBL Gold + 480 MSP + 3 Matches Double EXP[/QUOTE]

that's alot of stuff! have fun

[quote name='pandiosity']
Whats the Halo preorder for Walmart in Ohio?[/QUOTE]

Depends on which part of Ohio you're referring to....

[quote name='Lordd_G']Depends on which part of Ohio you're referring to....[/QUOTE]

the question was actually directed at the the guy I quoted last time. I'm Canadian so some American things are strange to me, like a pawnshop selling and buying firearms and toll roads everywhere. So I kinda assumed one Walmart in the same state would be the same as another. Usually two of the same retail store in the same province doesn't deviate much in the land of the rising Polar Bear ;).
So what preorders are available at the Walmart in the area of Ohio your located in?

My missed the first debate, watch the next 2, then my internet went out for the 4th. I am disappointed I am not going to get one.

[quote name='Blade3D']My missed the first debate, watch the next 2, then my internet went out for the 4th. I am disappointed I am not going to get one.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they will be pop'n on ebay for $20. Ya it suck, hoping I still get mine... the first debate I ended up giving up after 3-4 disconnects.

[quote name='r3dreck']I'm sure they will be pop'n on ebay for $20. [/QUOTE]
Do you think they'd go for that high? Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $3 for any avatar item... especially one that was initially free. Does anyone know if the code they email will be redeemable on non-US accts? I'm planning on trading my code away to a person outside the US, but if it's only redeemable on US accts then I'll find someone else that wants it. Heck even though 1st dibs go to the girl I already promised it to, if someone offers me $20 then I'd let them have it instead of her, I figure she'd understand lol.

[quote name='r3dreck']I'm sure they will be pop'n on ebay for $20. Ya it suck, hoping I still get mine... the first debate I ended up giving up after 3-4 disconnects.[/QUOTE]

It probably will pop up on ebay, but anybody who bids on it is a fool. You know why? because its probably gonna wind up on the xbox market place. How long was the Halo 4 Master chief avatar rare till it ended up on the xbox live marketplace. There are still people trying to charge an arm and a leg for a wreck it ralph code, even though its now free on xboxlive for US users.

Its kind of a crap shoot if it becomes rare. Does anybody know if the red, or purple avatars are available in any promo? If I get the gold one with my US account. I will only need those two and I will have a set of the warrior avatars.

PottyPops : The avatar codes will likely work in most other regions. Ive got several of those green halo avatar codes from the mountain dew promo from the UK and they work in canada account and us accounts, and have had several of the blue ones and they work in the states as well as uk.

[quote name='PottyPops']Do you think they'd go for that high? Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $3 for any avatar item... especially one that was initially free. Does anyone know if the code they email will be redeemable on non-US accts? I'm planning on trading my code away to a person outside the US, but if it's only redeemable on US accts then I'll find someone else that wants it. Heck even though 1st dibs go to the girl I already promised it to, if someone offers me $20 then I'd let them have it instead of her, I figure she'd understand lol.[/QUOTE]

Probably, there are a lot of halo fans that go nuts for that stuff.

Got mine. I'd Like to mention I'm Canadian and I used a silver US xbox account to get this and yes I did redeem it on my Canadian account. Now I just need the purple one and Ive got a complete set of Warrior avatar Armor. I said it already that nowhere did it say you had to have gold account in order to get this deal just that you had to have be in the US of course that requirement only means you have to have a US account, and that you have to sit and watch the event for those days and for that amount of time.

I also tried to do it on my Canadian account. Apparently that did not go very well. I am assuming the code email delivery thing is probably automated and probably is able to distinguish a US account from Canadian account.

I have mine too! I was trying this on multiple accounts and the only code I have is for the account that FIRST joined Xbox Rewards.

Hopefully another one coming for a secondary account that joined Rewards during the Pax 100MSP sign-up bonus. I don't remember exactly when.

[quote name='pandiosity']Not a big surprise but it looks like they are on ebay now for 10-20 dollars.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter if nobody is buying them. People always put crap up for way too much.

In searching thru my secondary account e-mails, I have come across a promotional 160MSP code from June.

Fine print states that I was suppose to use it by June 30, 2012!!! :bomb: :cry:

Oh wait . . . code still works!!! :D \\:D/

[quote name='TXboxGuY']In searching thru my secondary account e-mails, I have come across a promotional 160MSP code from June.

Fine print states that I was suppose to use it by June 30, 2012!!! :bomb: :cry:

Oh wait . . . code still works!!! :D \\:D/[/QUOTE]

What's the subject of this one?

[quote name='r3dreck']What's the subject of this one?[/QUOTE]

"Claim your Halo 4 Warrior Armor from Xbox LIVE Rewards!" was mine

[quote name='r3dreck']What's the subject of this one?[/QUOTE]

Get more of your favorite games with 160 points on us.

It's dated June 8. Just last week I found another same subject e-mail in a different account dated from late August.

not seeing mine, I watched three of the events fully and part of one as well.

EDIT: My friend who completely missed one, fully watched two and caught like 10 minutes of one still got his code somehow, wtf....I really like this armor as well.

bread's done
Back