Golden Halo Avatar Armor For watching the Presidential election

I got an error and couldn't watch any of the debate. It sucks because I'm in a different time zone and it's going to be hard to watch these debates live. I'm hoping they'll let us just watch the replay and have it count.

It kicked out on me a couple of times, and the last time it came back on it had 'rewound' so that it was playing about a half hour behind live time. I kept it on the xbox but turned the tv to a channel I could actually watch it on. I'll try to watch the others on xbox so I can still give another CAG member the code, but I can't make any promises. I'm watching the debates because I really want to watch them, so I don't really want to hassle with the Live Event Player if it's not going to play smoothly.

This'll be my one pass. I'm about 200 miles from home tonight.

But this is a reminder for everybody else to tune in tonight. And if you missed the first debate you must watch tonight to get the item.

6977.gif

Didn't realize it was Gold only. I remember someone else saying it was as long as you had Rewards.

FML

Looks like I won't be seeing it on the 360. Just keeps loading then kicking me out. I hop they get it together for the last two.

[quote name='sendme']Looks like I won't be seeing it on the 360. Just keeps loading then kicking me out. I hop they get it together for the last two.[/QUOTE]

working fine for me. I have a sliver account. Though listening to debate, I don't think that's a good thing.

nowhere in the FAQ for this event does it mention xbox live gold.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/256566711409594368

Xbox ‏@Xbox Xbox LIVE is experiencing service issues with the interactive polling. As we work to resolve the problem we’ll continue to stream the debate

My 360 locked up at one point so I had to shut it off on the system and then restart it. Once I did that I was fine. I think most the issues were for the people that tried to watch it when it started.

Are you guys just turning it on and then leaving it? I checked every 15 minutes, and it was still running...

How are they tracking how many hours you are getting logged also?

[quote name='RubbaBandMan']Are you guys just turning it on and then leaving it? I checked every 15 minutes, and it was still running...

How are they tracking how many hours you are getting logged also?[/QUOTE]

What you have got to ask yourself. When does it not know what your doing. Every video, every game you play and way you play is being trended by Microsoft "ahem" anonymously. When you signed up for rewards.xbox.com basically you gave them permission to track that data and tie it to you. I'm just curious what kind of information they are gathering and who they are selling it too.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Gonna only be able to watch 40-45ish minutes of this one I think, hopefully it counts as enough.[/QUOTE]

As long as you watch at least 30 minutes it counts.

When do they give the armor? Will it be when we have watched 3 of them for 30 minutes or will it be at some later point?

[quote name='sendme']When do they give the armor? Will it be when we have watched 3 of them for 30 minutes or will it be at some later point?[/QUOTE]

Nov.1 by email.

the election debates up
and so it begins....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna watch an hour of the last one just to be sure. I've caught the first 3 already, but I just wanna make sure. I even answered all of the poll questions. The second debate didn't have poll questions.

[quote name='strizay']I'm gonna watch an hour of the last one just to be sure. I've caught the first 3 already, but I just wanna make sure. I even answered all of the poll questions. The second debate didn't have poll questions.[/QUOTE]
The VP debate had live questions.

Was anyone else having problems of getting kicked out? I would be watching answering the polls when I get kicked. I just hope it counts towards the goal.

[quote name='bear489']Was anyone else having problems of getting kicked out? I would be watching answering the polls when I get kicked. I just hope it counts towards the goal.[/QUOTE]

I started it and switched to CNN to actually watch it. Kept checking in and it held up fine.

[quote name='RickyRoss']I watched 2 so far but just realized the last one is on the 22nd... same day my GOLD runs out DAMN.[/QUOTE]

You don't need gold to watch it.

I kept getting kicked, as well. I had it set up to start while I was at work, got home about 15 minutes after it started to find it had kicked me off. Started again, and about 15 minutes later it kicked me again. I managed to get it to work again for maybe 10 minutes, so hopefully it counts, as I completely missed the first debate.

[quote name='juanawoman']Did first 3. Doing last one just to be safe.[/QUOTE]
lol same here, you never know if they messed up somewhere. I even make sure to do it past the 30min mark.

Actually enjoyed this last debate. If the next one is like this instead of podiums, will watch it all as well. Do like the polls except when they start repeating.

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Actually enjoyed this last debate. If the next one is like this instead of podiums, will watch it all as well. Do like the polls except when they start repeating.[/QUOTE]

The format of the next one will be like the first one. Hopefully Schieffer won't be as bad as Lehrer was.

bread's done
Back