gone

Afternoon bump - entertaining offers for
DSC00570.jpg

Sorry it has taken me so long to get the pics of the figure to you. I have not been feeling good and been studying for class. I will get them to you tomorrow. Thank you again.

Ah don't worry, completely forgot about it myself, had a project to work on, now an essay for a final in my other class, then two back to back tests to study for coming up >_>

[quote name='hotrocks']CML for SFIV

interested in a $50 itunes gc?[/quote]

I prefer to actually *own* my music. Only semi-interesting thing is the PSN card.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']are you negotiating on the keychain or no?[/quote]

It's at the lowest it's going. Not many people seem to be selling em, and I'm sure they'll be higher on eBay.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']including the keychain?[/quote]

Yes, including the keychain.

And back to cleaning my room. I know I have a couch in here somewhere...

[quote name='georox']Courage Badge Keychain - $35 shipped.

Auctions I have witnessed end for the same item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Courage-Badge-Keychain-Mother-3-Earthbound-NEW-Mint_W0QQitemZ110370742237QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item110370742237&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

$47.26
[/quote]

From a fellow CAG's auction, even!

It's a long shot, but would you mind checking my list for Eat Lead? I've got some things that aren't games, but probably aren't quite what you are looking for either.

[quote name='thelonepig']From a fellow CAG's auction, even!

It's a long shot, but would you mind checking my list for Eat Lead? I've got some things that aren't games, but probably aren't quite what you are looking for either.[/quote]

Nothing, sorry man.

Night BUMP!

If your interested in something, at least toss me an offer. This silence is eerie. I'm tempted to just dump stuff on Chuckwagon at this point.

bread's done
Back