gone

[quote name='dinobot']are you still not speaking to me?? :p

bump~

Wings going to try to keep Hossa like the Pens tried to do last season?[/QUOTE]

/shun the traitor

I'm claiming I'm Canadian from now on. Since the Wings lost, Michigan has nothing.

No problem on the MM. I wouldn't have gone through the hassle either!
You know, if you start getting all your tattoos in Fort Wayne, I can probably get you a discount since my friend owns a shop. LOL

Afternoon bump, if anyone wants something message me fast, as I'm heading to the post office this afternoon!

But seriously, buy something. If anyone wants both games, $50 shipped for both right now if someone nabs it up before I run to the post office. (I really don't want two trips...)

Lack of interest surprises me. I really don't want to trade all of these into GameStop but I may have to at this rate.

[quote name='tagout']There's no way you're getting $65 from GameStop. Free bump.[/QUOTE]

I understand this, but I've got shipping/packaging/going to post office included into that, alongside the thought that people would have to pay more to get them back from gamestop.

[quote name='dinobot']Bump for the great price!

CML for RE5~ :D

sorry, not interested in the rest.[/QUOTE]

Hate to say it but outside of cash the only things I'm looking for are very obscure/rare CDs, and the occasional anime figure. My gaming time is pretty dead right now, college starts up in two more weeks. (Half the reason I'm getting rid of stuff, less distractions.)

[quote name='dv8mad']Damn, geo, if those 360 games would play on my JP 360, I would have jumped on this![/QUOTE]

I wish they would, then I could've let you jump on it!

Too bad your not looking for a big ticket accessory off amazon. I'd trade my code for those. BTW, if you think they are good enough condition for trade with amazon, they are worth about the same as gs. Add another 5-10 game and you would get a $30 off any game coupon. Not sure about that collector's edition case though. If you knew someone well enough at gs you could swap cases, if you don't know anyone well enough I bet they would do it if you included the extras with the steelbook. That $30 coupon can be used on a game less than $30 and it would cost nothing. In the amazon thread there was some posts about just buying games to trade back in right away. Thus having all amazon credit. That flip loses you money but nets about $18 more in credit. Just some things for you to consider on whatever you decide to do. That price is great though.

[quote name='rmb']Too bad your not looking for a big ticket accessory off amazon. I'd trade my code for those. BTW, if you think they are good enough condition for trade with amazon, they are worth about the same as gs. Add another 5-10 game and you would get a $30 off any game coupon. Not sure about that collector's edition case though. If you knew someone well enough at gs you could swap cases, if you don't know anyone well enough I bet they would do it if you included the extras with the steelbook. That $30 coupon can be used on a game less than $30 and it would cost nothing. In the amazon thread there was some posts about just buying games to trade back in right away. Thus having all amazon credit. That flip loses you money but nets about $18 more in credit. Just some things for you to consider on whatever you decide to do. That price is great though.[/QUOTE]

Not looking at buying any new games/accessories right now, or I would consider Amazon. I would almost guarantee everything is in good enough shape they would take it, but again, no need to buy any game stuff from em.

Anyways, first bump, CAG was dead all day... >_>

/facepalm

Final bump of the night...

Once this lot sells I think I'm dealing only with people I have dealt with before and eBay... this is becoming a pain in the ass.

Looks like I'll be dumping these at a GameStop tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back