Got Castle Shikigami 2!

DarkReaper

CAG Veteran
I went to Wal-Mart. It was a grand opening so I checked out the sales. There were none. But when I checked the electronics section, I found Castle Shikigami 2! For only $14.83 Canadian. I would've bought all they had, which is around 10, but I had no cash. I only had enough for one.

[quote name='Scorch']Why are you happy? It's not like it's rare.[/quote]

Well, it's pretty damn hard to find in stores in my area. I've been searching for it but EBGames never seems to get it for some reason.

Its pretty hard to find, good job man ^_^

I bought it and its not a bad game(thats saying alot from a guy who doesnt normally buy shooters)

people seem to have trouble finding this at b&m stores, I bought the only copy my eb bothered to bring in a day after I heard it launched...

[quote name='Scorch']Triggerman is also retailing for $10 and is just as hard to find ;)[/quote]

Really? I saw a whole stack of Triggerman at that same Walmart. Looks shitty though.

[quote name='jimbodan']www.walmart.com has had these things in stock since launch. They aren't hard to find there.[/quote]

I'm guessing that Walmart.com doesn't ship to Canada. I know BestBuy.ca doesn't ship to the U.S. Shikigami 2 might be available on the Canadian website, I'm not sure, but I was just pointing this out.

I think this game sucks. I played it yesterday. It's almost exactly like Mobile Light Force 2, not many changes at alll.... BORRRRRING. Although I am glad that the PS2 got another shooter, albeit a shitty one.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I think this game sucks. I played it yesterday. It's almost exactly like Mobile Light Force 2, not many changes at alll.... BORRRRRING. Although I am glad that the PS2 got another shooter, albeit a shitty one.[/quote]

Thank god, I only paid $10 for it with 92 cent shipping. Anyway, can't this game still be bought from Walmart.com or is it now sold out?

bread's done
Back