Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

My GTX 660 with settings maxed (including 8xMSAA) is pulling around 100 FPS @ 1680x1050*... never below 80. I can give it a shot with my GTX 260 (~4870 i think) if you like.

*my 75 Hz monitor, stilling in front of my G27 setup.
They should be maxed. In my opinion, that's what recommended hardware listings should be.

Not that we really should be talking about this... I have low willpower right now do to high levels of cough medicine in my system... but hows the track editor?

They should be maxed. In my opinion, that's what recommended hardware listings should be.

Not that we really should be talking about this... I have low willpower right now do to high levels of cough medicine in my system... but hows the track editor?
Haven't touched the track editor yet. I'm sure will sound strange to some, but I've been sticking with the Lotus Elise SC on Magione for hours. Getting settled into the sim, and honing my time. (And tweaking my new physical setup a bit.)

Haven't touched the track editor yet. I'm sure will sound strange to some, but I've been sticking with the Lotus Elise SC on Magione for hours. Getting settled into the sim, and honing my time. (And tweaking my new physical setup a bit.)
Woah! A track editor on a modern non-arcade racing game? :shock:

It lists one in its steam categories... But I've not seen anything about it.
I just poked. "UI & Modding" is greyed out at the moment, so is "Career Mode". On the not-yet-released list I assume. (It is early access, though what's there feels polished.)

I'd probably check out the Assetto Corsa forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just poked. "UI & Modding" is greyed out at the moment, so is "Career Mode". On the not-yet-released list I assume. (It is early access, though what's there feels polished.)

I'd probably check out the Assetto Corsa forums.
No need. I trust you and with them still adding cars and tracks I imagine its on the back burner (and understandably so)... Well, if steam does a redo on this game I'll get it in a heartbeat. I cross the threshold for minimum, a new video card is only a few months away, and with me still use to racing on console setting closer to minimum likely wouldn't bother me that much.

That has actually long been a favorite car of mine in various racing games over the years.

No need. I trust you and with them still adding cars and tracks I imagine its on the back burner (and understandably so)... Well, if steam does a redo on this game I'll get it in a heartbeat. I cross the threshold for minimum, a new video card is only a few months away, and with me still use to racing on console setting closer to minimum likely wouldn't bother me that much.
I'll try to remember to knock down my settings and look/measure the difference.

That has actually long been a favorite car of mine in various racing games over the years.
^_^ I like it. There's also a lot on roads 'round here, though there's almost an equal number of Tesla Roadsters. I live less than two miles from a Ferrari/Maserati dealership, and less than 10 from a McLaren dealer. ...not like I go to look at the cars at lunchtime or anything...

Haha, I just (well 10 days ago) picked up Garfield Kart as well, but for iOS and it was free (though it does have in app purchases for coins).

I wonder how the online multiplayer works for Garfield Kart. I assume that PC can only play with PC and mobile with mobile?

I'll have to test it out when I get home later. For two dolla' and (I'm assuming) no microtransactions on the PC version I don't mind.

As much as I want Remember Me, DMC, and the RE games, I can't help but feel that they're due for a price drop, and that anything over $7.50 is too much for them.

As much as I want Remember Me, DMC, and the RE games, I can't help but feel that they're due for a price drop, and that anything over $7.50 is too much for them.
Argh. I think I'm in the same boat with Remember Me. I want it, but I feel like $10 is still too much for a game that will be added to The Vault (aka backlog, I like the new term).

I wonder how the online multiplayer works for Garfield Kart. I assume that PC can only play with PC and mobile with mobile?

I'll have to test it out when I get home later. For two dolla' and (I'm assuming) no microtransactions on the PC version I don't mind.
/like

Remember Me (Steam key) is a good deal @ $10 with coupon code.
Oh, man - that is tempting as can be...

I been wanting that for a while.

And it's 75% off before coupon.

EDIT:

Argh. I think I'm in the same boat with Remember Me. I want it, but I feel like $10 is still too much for a game that will be added to The Vault (aka backlog, I like the new term).
Oh, I don't know if Remember Me is a game I really want to put in the backlog, if I buy it.

That looks like ASAP Status for me, if I ever bought it.

Dammit - what do I do?

EDIT:

Oh, I don't know if Remember Me is a game I really want to put in the backlog, if I buy it.

Dammit - what do I do?
I just played through the Xbox 360 version of Remember Me and thoroughly enjoyed the game. The combat system is reminiscent of the recent Batman: Arkham games, the level exploration is similar to Uncharted (or Enslaved if you ever played that). I found the world and story fascinating, the art direction and music were both beautiful. Seriously, the music is utterly superb. I had tons of fun and highly recommend it; I only give the caveat that the game is a single player experience and lasts about 10 hours.

I just played through the Xbox 360 version of Remember Me and thoroughly enjoyed the game. The combat system is reminiscent of the recent Batman: Arkham games, the level exploration is similar to Uncharted (or Enslaved if you ever played that). I found the world and story fascinating, the art direction and music were both beautiful. Seriously, the music is utterly superb. I had tons of fun and highly recommend it; I only give the caveat that the game is a single player experience and lasts about 10 hours.
/like

sounds tempting... but I'll probably forget to pick it up.

I haven't played Enslaved.

But - oh, freaking hell - I've already liked the sounds of this game.

But, this sounds even more so right up my alley w/ what you're saying...

I like SP games - fine w/ games having no MP.

I loved Batman: Arkham games and their combat.

The premise of a cyberpunk-themed platformer/action-game with great music + beautiful art-direction got me pondering on buying here....

EDIT:

Plus, the whole "Remix" people's minds and memories thing always sounded cool to me.

That's b/c I'll probably already have remixed your memories or completely removed them. :p
Oh, I was remiss on not mentioning the Memory Remix sequences! Those things are fantastic. They are like video puzzles where you interact with objects in a memory until it branches into an alternate path, creating a new memory altogether. I wish there were more of them in the game.

EDIT:

Dammit - what do I do?
buyy it or derick will rage on u ehy he

If you want to be extra artsy fartsy you can apparently play Remember me with French voice acting and English subtitles, or so some people on Reddit were saying. I guess it makes sense since the game takes place in Neo Paris and all that.

But I agree with MysterD that this one seems unique and interesting enough for me to get moved to the top of the pile instead of vault status.

If you want to be extra artsy fartsy you can apparently play Remember me with French voice acting and English subtitles, or so some people on Reddit were saying. I guess it makes sense since the game takes place in Neo Paris and all that.

But I agree with MysterD that this one seems unique and interesting enough for me to get moved to the top of the pile instead of vault status.
Argh, you are making me want this more and more :bomb:

EDIT:

Dammit - what do I do?
Yeah, you're right. I guess my backlog definition is considered the game after the game I'm currently playing. However, this would be a game I'd probably immediately play next after Arkham Origins. Bah. Still need to get back to that game.

Already bought it.
Dammit! I was counting on you to pass so I could justify passing myself. Hmm...

Argh, you are making me want this more and more :bomb:
Would it help you resist if I said it was rumored to be an upcoming PSN+ free game? EU already got it, but some are thinking that it will make it's way to US PSN+ free rotation. Nothing at all concrete yet though, just people speculating on the 'net.

You and i have very different definitions of that word
Coincidentally I have been told I do things wrong all the time ;)

For reference I do consider Marlow Briggs, Far Cry 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Shatter, Hammerwatch, etc... backlog material. All cheap, all can probably wait in line and be dealt with later. I do tend to juggle about 3-4 different genre games at once though for variety.

Would it help you resist if I said it was rumored to be an upcoming PSN+ free game? EU already got it, but some are thinking that it will make it's way to US PSN+ free rotation. Nothing at all concrete yet though, just people speculating on the 'net.
Ah, forgot about that. Guess I'm good then, will hold strong and play it the good old fashioned peasant way ^_~

I didn't see this mentioned but Judge Dredd: Dredd Versus Death (Steam key) comes out to about $1.50 when you count the sale + the 20% off voucher + the 10 cents GMG credit.

Probably not the most amazing game ever but at that price I'll give it a shot
or tell myself I will but really backlog it forever and never play it

Argh, I was all ready to pass on Remember Me until I wandered into the thread.  I can't get to it right now and it'll be backlogged.  Maybe I'll wait and see if it goes on the Amazon EC list...

Edit: Well that would be stupid, as Amazon doesn't carry the digital version.  What to do...

Argh, I was all ready to pass on Remember Me until I wandered into the thread. I can't get to it right now and it'll be backlogged. Maybe I'll wait and see if it goes on the Amazon EC list...
Too bad there's almost zero chance for that...
amazon't doesn't sell Remember Me as Digital download :(

At 75% off plus another 20% off (plus 10 cents credit :p) this is as cheap as Remember Me will get until and unless Capcom drops the retail price.

Well I just caved. Remember Me, and Garfield Kart. Thanks fei33 for those write-ups!

At 75% off plus another 20% off (plus 10 cents credit :p) this is as cheap as Remember Me will get until and unless Capcom drops the retail price.
Excellent Point... 75%*20% and it's Capcom. Thanks for pointing our Garfield Kart!

2013-12-24.jpg

I think that's my buy price for Remember Me. I was really intrigued by the concept (I'm always starving for a new sci fi game) but backed off after the ho hum reviews. For $10 I feel a lot better about taking a crack at it now.

bread's done
Back