Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I'm seeing "pre-load now" graphic on South Park on their homepage, but I have no key yet. Anyone else got a steam key yet? I'm hoping I won't have an issue, because I preordered this very very long time ago (like 1.5 years).
I'm in the same boat and sent in a ticket this morning with that question.

I got a response about 2 hours later that said everything was fine, and I just received my key under an hour ago. Since it's from a different publisher now, the key was delivered from a different address than they normally use, so check your spam filter.

As part of its Sega Week, GMG has the following sales on:

Warhammer 40k series for 75% off.

Games include:

• WH 40k: DoW: Complete Pack - $34.99
  • WH 40k: Dawn of War II - $4.99
  • WH 40k: Space Marines - $7.49
  • WH 40k: Dawn of War GOTY - $3.34
  • WH 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution - $7.49
  • WH 40k: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising - $4.99
  • and various Dawn of War and SpaceMarine DLCs
Aliens Deals for 75-80% off Aliens vs Predators and Aliens Colonial Marines base games and DLCs.

Company of Heroes - $1.49 (85% off)

All activate on Steam.

Use OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 for additional 20% off if you spend over $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you get an email saying you got your credit? Or do you just have to check?
Have to check. I've never gotten an email. Usually it just shows up; you'll see a pending balance/current balance on Playfire Vulcan on the rewards beta page (if you don't have any pending it'll just show current.) What was weird is that my pending disappeared this morning but wasn't added to my current balance. The page listing all the rewards individually was still showing all the relevant achievements without checkmarks (checks mean paid), but the corresponding pending balance was just gone.

I've been checking throughout the day but it just flipped over without warning for some reason. Oh well--$17 in credit but nothing to spend it on.

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but does store credit expire? I had 50 cents from Playfire that had been sitting for an actual decent sale, and I just noticed today that it's gone.

Have to check. I've never gotten an email. Usually it just shows up; you'll see a pending balance/current balance on Playfire Vulcan on the rewards beta page (if you don't have any pending it'll just show current.) What was weird is that my pending disappeared this morning but wasn't added to my current balance. The page listing all the rewards individually was still showing all the relevant achievements without checkmarks (checks mean paid), but the corresponding pending balance was just gone.

I've been checking throughout the day but it just flipped over without warning for some reason. Oh well--$17 in credit but nothing to spend it on.
Alright, nothing for me yet. I should have about 50p from starting up some 2K games for the first time, but we'll see.

I got some credit today too.  Tempted on the TotD Overkill bundle.... but will still wait for 75% off plus credit.  Also, not sure how much more DLC they'll be adding to it.  

Edit:

But if I get TotD bundle and the A:CM Season Pass, then I can use the 20% off voucher.  Now that makes it a lot more tempting.  

GMG has a Telltale Games sale for up to 75% off.

Some deals include

• Tales of Monkey Island - $8.74
  • The Walking Dead - $6.24
  • Jurassic Park - $7.49
  • Sam and Max: Season 3 - $8.74
  • Back to the Future - $6.24
  • Poker Night at the Inventory - $1.24
  • Poker Night 2 - $1.24
  • Puzzle Agent - $1.24
and more.

I think all activate on Steam, but check the game page details to make sure.

Remember to use code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 for an additional 20% off if you spend more than $10.

GMG has a Telltale Games sale for up to 75% off.

Some deals include

• Tales of Monkey Island - $8.74
  • The Walking Dead - $6.24
  • Jurassic Park - $7.49
  • Sam and Max: Season 3 - $8.74
  • Back to the Future - $6.24
  • Poker Night at the Inventory - $1.24
  • Poker Night 2 - $1.24
  • Puzzle Agent - $1.24
and more.

I think all activate on Steam, but check the game page details to make sure.

Remember to use code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 for an additional 20% off if you spend more than $10.
I've been waiting forever for a good sale on Jurassic Park by itself. Unfortunately, this isn't it. Thanks for nothing GMG.

I know nothing of Telltale games but TWD and TWAU. It's too bad there's not a good deal on the latter--I've got credit to burn, now but nothing to spend it on. :(

GMG just randomly added the LA Noire complete DLC bundle to my cart for $2.25 with some old coupon code for 25% off…I bought it with playfire creds.

…So has anyone played the Telltale Bone games? Worth my time, or just library fodder?

Apparently I had $8 and change in Playfire credit. So I was able to get Bone complete, Typing of the Dead almost complete (missing one DLC) and Texas Hold 'Em with the voucher code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 to take another 20% off for $1.07.

I actually could have got it near free if I dropped Texas Hold 'Em but I wanted it. :p

Apparently I had $8 and change in Playfire credit. So I was able to get Bone complete, Typing of the Dead almost complete (missing one DLC) and Texas Hold 'Em with the voucher code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 to take another 20% off for $1.07.

I actually could have got it near free if I dropped Texas Hold 'Em but I wanted it. :p
well_la_dee_fricken_da.gif

Apparently I had $8 and change in Playfire credit. So I was able to get Bone complete, Typing of the Dead almost complete (missing one DLC) and Texas Hold 'Em with the voucher code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 to take another 20% off for $1.07.

Dude, I think TOTD is in incoming Sega bundle Thursday...might want to see if you can resell that. Of course, you'd then have to buy a new copy with real money.

Dude, I think TOTD is in incoming Sega bundle Thursday...might want to see if you can resell that. Of course, you'd then have to buy a new copy with real money.
There's no guarantee that's a humble or otherwise dirt cheap priced bundle. The last time people got all worked up over a "Sega bundle" in the Steam db it turned out to be one of those Valve bundles which aren't all that cheap.

And if it does end up being in some $1 or $5 bundle then eh, not like I spent my money buying it today.

They do seem to be putting a lot of their games on sale all the sudden at multiple places though. Hmm...

There's no guarantee that's a humble or otherwise dirt cheap priced bundle. The last time people got all worked up over a "Sega bundle" in the Steam db it turned out to be one of those Valve bundles which aren't all that cheap.

And if it does end up being in some $1 or $5 bundle then eh, not like I spent my money buying it today.

They do seem to be putting a lot of their games on sale all the sudden at multiple places though. Hmm...
That halloween bundle was single tier anyway as I said back then, I don't think any pay-what-you-want bundle uses single tier, so there was zero chance of it beign humble bundle etc.

This however has two tiers, so it has a chance of beign humble bundle.

That halloween bundle was single tier anyway as I said back then, I don't think any pay-what-you-want bundle uses single tier, so there was zero chance of it beign humble bundle etc.

This however has two tiers, so it has a chance of beign humble bundle.
The first tier is way too much stuff for a humble bundle imo. *Edit: Although I guess most of it is just emulator stuff which counts as DLC to the one 'game' so maybe. Who knows?

In case anybody is wondering, the Playfire rewards are for Toy Soldiers: Complete, which is not the same thing as the Toy Soldiers many of us got in the Amazon Microsoft bundle two Christmases ago.  This one looks like an upgrade, and the achievements in question aren't available in the original version.  Bummer.

GMG is having a sale on the Total War series, from 50-75% off:

Deals include:

• Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.95     $41.24
  • Total War Master Collection - $89.95    $22.49
  • Total War: Rome II - $59.95  $29.97
  • Rome: Total War Collection - $12.95    $3.24
  • Medieval II: Total War Collection - $19.95    $4.99
  • Empire: Total War Collection - $29.95    $7.49
  • Napoleon: Total War Collection - $29.95    $7.49
  • Total War: Shogun 2 Collection - $49.95    $12.49
  • Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai - $29.94    $7.48
  • and many more base games and DLCs
Use OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1 for an additional 20% off if you spend more than $10.

All activate on Steam.

Yea, pretty much deja vu, as it is similar to the Sega Store sale I posted last week, but with the coupon, GMG's sale is cheaper.

Edit: Also, Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Thou Filthy Love Collection at 66% off for $8.24, lowest price historically tracked by ITAD.

Hi Niko,

We are currently experiencing a delay in Playfire's Steam tracking so you may find that your Profile is not updated.

We expect regular updates to resume shortly and we are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Please wait 4-5 days for the tracking to catch up.

We really do appreciate the community trying to help us troubleshoot/report any bugs that are found with our Rewards beta.

Kind Regards,
Michael

Green Man Gaming & Playfire
Customer Service
Reply regarding no rewards granted. So more waiting I guess. (Not that I'm in hurry)

In case anybody is wondering, the Playfire rewards are for Toy Soldiers: Complete, which is not the same thing as the Toy Soldiers many of us got in the Amazon Microsoft bundle two Christmases ago. This one looks like an upgrade, and the achievements in question aren't available in the original version. Bummer.
I wish they'd add upgrade like Deus Ex.

In case anybody is wondering, the Playfire rewards are for Toy Soldiers: Complete, which is not the same thing as the Toy Soldiers many of us got in the Amazon Microsoft bundle two Christmases ago. This one looks like an upgrade, and the achievements in question aren't available in the original version. Bummer.
Sigh.

I hope we get a discount on this "new" version.

Just a heads up, GMG sent out a personalized $10 off Titanfall coupon this afternoon, so check your email if you subscribed.
I asked this earlier but I don't think anyone answered? Are these codes one time use or are they actually tied to your account? I got the Titanfall code as well as the South Park code and don't plan to use either. If I can just give them away I will.

If anyone gets the titanfall $10 off code and isn't going to use it PM me please
The bottom of my email says:

"This coupon will only work for you, so don’t go sharing it with your friends! However, if they opt-in to the newsletters, they too will be eligible for future deals."

So it looks like they can't be given to others unfortunately.

I rarely say this... but man the white knights at Toy Soldier's forum blasting those of us that are asking for a discount...

And they haven't answered if the older version will have GFWL removed or not...

I rarely say this... but man the white knights at Toy Soldier's forum blasting those of us that are asking for a discount...

And they haven't answered if the older version will have GFWL removed or not...
Don't you have the option of using steamworks or GFWL in the old version anyway? What would be the point of asking for it to be removed?

Don't you have the option of using steamworks or GFWL in the old version anyway? What would be the point of asking for it to be removed?
The store page says something about "Content Activation", so apparently you have to sign into GFWL to get the DLC for the game?

While I agree with you in principle and I really do detest the whole white knight attitude, just wait for it to get into a bundle. There really is no reason to buy it even with a token owner discount unless you played the hell out of the regular Toy Soldiers and just loved it to death and absolutely must have more of the same thing today.

While I agree with you in principle and I really do detest the whole white knight attitude, just wait for it to get into a bundle. There really is no reason to buy it even with a token owner discount unless you played the hell out of the regular Toy Soldiers and just loved it to death and absolutely must have more of the same thing today.
"As a thank you for helping us find bugs and providing feedback, you will get exclusive Early Access trading cards that can be crafted into a badge!”

There's that. Those might get expensive after drops removed :p

"As a thank you for helping us find bugs and providing feedback, you will get exclusive Early Access trading cards that can be crafted into a badge!”

There's that. Those might get expensive after drops removed :p
You'd purchase a $10 game to get cards? That's too much.

You'd purchase a $10 game to get cards? That's too much.
$10? No. $1? Maybe. (Edit: $1 after Stacking discounts or something)

(Unless I knew 100% surely that those cards were going to be very high priced, anyone have time machnine?)

bread's done
Back