Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I used the 20% coupon twice today.  In my first big order I forgot to add Teleglitch, so I tried a second order with just it and it went through with the discount.  So no $10 minimum, I guess?

Funny enough, it isn't. You have to log into your Telltale account every time you launch one of their games.
Yeah it's worse than DRM free, which already bad enough. It's some shitty Telltale DRM.

Apparently they think they are big enough now to have their own proprietary DRM and with their newer releases like Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us are no longer selling those games through other stores as Steam keys like they had in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) You might as well use the Worms Golf key if you have one; playfire hasn't repeated any rewards yet. Might as well try and get some value out of it, since I hear the game is awful, and it's pretty cheap anyway, so you wouldn't waste much.

2)For what it's worth, even though Meat Boy will probably get bundled again one day, it is fantastic, and well worth the price. If you already have GMG bucks to spend, I'd say go for it, especially if you have other stuff you want that pushes you over $10.
Fair enough point on the Golf. WIth Meat Boy, I already own it on Xbox, so I was hoping for a bundle so I would avoid paying to double-dip, but it's taking forever. :p

Bought Poker night 2 with my credit. With the Achivies I should get it all back, after using the 20% voucher. Gives me something else casual to play from time to time. 

*After 2 hours I gave up on trying for the Straight Flush in Poker night 1. won't be getting that free monies. At least the poker night 2 achivies a little easier.

Better get those Poker Nights if you don't have

$1.24 - 20% = $1 - $0.1 cashback = $0.9

Both has £0.85 rewards which is ~$1.4

I have both... :(

Edit: Games doesn't support controllers at all, silently refusing to launch if you have one plugged in.
Got em both. Good call ;)

Fair enough point on the Golf. WIth Meat Boy, I already own it on Xbox, so I was hoping for a bundle so I would avoid paying to double-dip, but it's taking forever. :p
Some people are selling Humble Gift Links with Meat Boy in the trade thread. Couldn't hurt to see how low you can haggle them down.

7 Days of Deals summary:

(4/14) Day 1 deals:[customspoiler="Expired 4/16 16:00 UTC"][/customspoiler]

(4/15) Day 2 deals (Some deals expire 4/18, 16:00 UTC):(4/16) Day 3 deals (Some deals expire 4/18, 16:00 UTC):(4/17) Day 4 deals: Extended Sales (Until supplies last)Coupon Codes
  • 10% off:  3VUROJ-VOU4IC-RHVA7N (No minimum, expires 4/22)
  • 20% off:  O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK (No minimum, expires 4/22, from 4/14 e-mail newsletter)
  • Both exclude selected titles - whatever the fuck that means.  Neither the blog nor newsletter care to elaborate, so expect that it doesn't work on newer releases and/or whatever random game GMG hits on a dartboard that day.

Mine haven't flipped since the sale started. How about yours?
4/8 was my last. SMB and Fez never did anything for me. Nothing since has been in my library, sadly.

Edit: Shit, nevermind. They all just flipped sometime in the last hour or so. I should have $6.72 coming to me...which should put me at $15.98. Hopefully the rewards will show up on GMG in time to grab Thief. I could get Master Thief, but sadly the bonus are all crap I don't care about.

I did a bunch yesterday and they had all shown up and carried over to credit by this morning.  Fastest it's ever happened.  Oh, there were a couple first plays that didn't show, though, don't know what happened there.

What happened for me is that Playfire just never registered those achievements. My Recent Game Activity list didn't show any of them at all. I realized that last night and reset all of them with SAM. Good thing I checked since Fez and SMB all expire today IIRC.

Worth noting that Disciples 3: Reincarnation is 75% off, for other TBS fans like myself.  I know everyone already owns Disciples 3 from other bundles, but Reincarnation is supposedly the version that fixes many gameplay versions that plagued the originals, and for a long time was for some reason only available via Gamersgate.  I'm picking it and DLC Quest up today with the 20% off coupon.

:whee: Well Holy Shit! My days of GMG+Playfire sorrow have ended. It took ~4 months and a many exasperated moments, but everything is finally fixed thanks to Michael over at Playfire. Credits transfer, rewards track quickly, and sanity is restored.

I've written below a guide of sorts that hopefully will help anyone else that's been stuck in a similar situation from the beginning of the Playfire rewards beta.

My advice to you if you've had a preexisting Playfire account before the Playfire Rewards Beta and/or didn't use your GMG credentials to create your current Playfire account and if you still haven't received any Playfire reward credits (ever) transfer to GMG would be:

1.) Change your current Playfire account email to something other than the one being used for GMG.

2.) Logout of Playfire and create a new Playfire account [here] using your identical GMG login information, email & password (case sensitivity on even your email is important). If correct, this should take you through a process of selecting a username for your new Playfire account. Now you have a fresh new Playfire account that IS linked to your GMG account correctly.

3.) Contact Playfire support and ask them to unlink your Steam account from your old Playfire account. It would also be very wise to screen capture your rewards and total reward balance so you can ask if they'd be kind enough to transfer your reward beta balance over to your new Playfire account. (They kindly did this for me)

4.) Wait. Responses seem to vary with Playfire support, usually taking 2-3 business days.

5.) Once they've unlinked your Steam account from your old Playfire account, link your Steam account to your new Playfire account. Now you should be good to go with earning rewards and having them transfer correctly to GMG. Hopefully the service rep will manually transfer your previous accumulated rewards balance to your new account. It may depend on which service rep helps you and if you don't act like a demanding 12 year old.

Best of luck!

:whee: Well Holy Shit! My days of GMG+Playfire sorrow have ended. It took ~4 months and a many exasperated moments, but everything is finally fixed thanks to Michael over at Playfire. Credits transfer, rewards track quickly, and sanity is restored.

I've written below a guide of sorts that hopefully will help anyone else that's been stuck in a similar situation from the beginning of the Playfire rewards beta.

My advice to you if you've had a preexisting Playfire account before the Playfire Rewards Beta and/or didn't use your GMG credentials to create your current Playfire account and if you still haven't received any Playfire reward credits (ever) transfer to GMG would be:

1.) Change your current Playfire account email to something other than the one being used for GMG.

2.) Logout of Playfire and create a new Playfire account [here] using your identical GMG login information, email & password (case sensitivity on even your email is important). If correct, this should take you through a process of selecting a username for your new Playfire account. Now you have a fresh new Playfire account that IS linked to your GMG account correctly.

3.) Contact Playfire support and ask them to unlink your Steam account from your old Playfire account. It would also be very wise to screen capture your rewards and total reward balance so you can ask if they'd be kind enough to transfer your reward beta balance over to your new Playfire account. (They kindly did this for me)

4.) Wait. Responses seem to vary with Playfire support, usually taking 2-3 business days.

5.) Once they've unlinked your Steam account from your old Playfire account, link your Steam account to your new Playfire account. Now you should be good to go with earning rewards and having them transfer correctly to GMG. Hopefully the service rep will manually transfer your previous accumulated rewards balance to your new account. It may depend on which service rep helps you and if you don't act like a demanding 12 year old.

Best of luck!
Or you get banned for pirating.

7 Days of Deals summary:
[snip]

Coupon Codes
  • 10% off: 3VUROJ-VOU4IC-RHVA7N (No minimum, expires 4/22)
  • 20% off: O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK (No minimum, expires 4/22, from 4/14 e-mail newsletter)
  • Both exclude selected titles - whatever the fuck that means. Neither the blog nor newsletter care to elaborate, so expect that it doesn't work on newer releases and/or whatever random game GMG hits on a dartboard that day.
It's worth mentioning that the 20% off coupon appears to be unlimited use, in addition to no minimum.

There is a voucher code in the OP that expired 2 months ago. :!:

I came here wondering if the 10% off code works on Thief which is currently $16.99, anyone know? Now that I read a few posts up there's also a code for $20 off, does that work? I guess I can add to cart and find out...

I should have read the thread more carefully, seems that some people got Thief with the 20% off code for $13.59 ish. I'll have to think about whether I want it.

<snorp>
Congrats, but that seems like a lot of effort. I thinks it's easier just to hate them.

Congrats, but that seems like a lot of effort. I thinks it's easier just to hate them.
I probably made it sound more difficult than it actual is. The worst part is the waiting between support emails.

For the longest time I believed that as well, I even championed the hate... until my GMG account was filled with precious credits. The things we do for cheap games. It isn't always pretty. :whistle2:

Worth noting that Disciples 3: Reincarnation is 75% off, for other TBS fans like myself. I know everyone already owns Disciples 3 from other bundles, but Reincarnation is supposedly the version that fixes many gameplay versions that plagued the originals, and for a long time was for some reason only available via Gamersgate. I'm picking it and DLC Quest up today with the 20% off coupon.
Nice. I do want this...I just won't have enough credit for it and Thief. Dammit.

I probably made it sound more difficult than it actual is. The worst part is the waiting between support emails.

For the longest time I believed that as well, I even championed the hate... until my GMG account was filled with precious credits. The things we do for cheap games. It isn't always pretty. :whistle2:
The tracking of achievements on my account is finally working properly so I can't hate them as much anymore.

And the turnaround for my last ticket was about 7 days, which is much better than the one before that.. 1 month.

I can only hope that they'll get better at this support game.

Was hoping that new Murdered game was 75% off pre order but no luck.
Maybe it's added to AMD Never Settle Silver. I'm thinking that it gets new games next week. :D

Game Title: Hitman Absolution
Game Developer's shop site: Steam
Offer Expiration Date: March 31st, 2014

Game Title: Sleeping Dogs

Game Title: Deus Ex Human Revolution

Game Title: Dirt 3

Game Title: Thief
Offer Expiration Date: April 30th, 2014

Coupon is for two games, so it doesn't make sense to have just one game for month. (There is also Ruby coupons for 4 games, Gold for 3)
And it's mostly Squeenix.

I tried asking AMD but they wouldn't asnswer me :(
I was right according to this rumour:

http://videocardz.com/50275/new-amd-never-settle-forever-game-bundle-arrives-april-21st

Glad I saved my free alienware arena code :)

Actually I should have one other unused code from elsewhere.

Assuming older codes can be used and this is in fact real.

It's Squeenix, so that's to be expected. Don't ever buy Squeenix games before 75% off.
still not good enough. tomb raider 2013, one of their most successful games in a long time, hit five bucks in december when it was released march of that year. unless you REALLY want a squeenix game...don't buy until you can get it for five bucks, because you can probably do so in less than 3/4 of a year

I shall give birth to Humble Squeenix Bundle. Assorted stuff everyone owns $1, new Hitman + Tomb Raider BTA, Thief $10.
there are people that don't own the new hitman game by now?

Meh, I'm holding out for $5 Thief.
Geez - I don't even think I could even hold out for $5 on Thief...

$10 would beat 75% off rule = instant-buy for me.

[75% off = $12.49 for Regular (normally $49.99); or $13.24 for Master Thief Ed (normally $52.99)]

At 66% off + 20% off that price (that makes it $13.49) + then I have some GMG credits - I'm still am tempted, since I really am not sure what the hell else that I really want to play, ATM.

Steam sales have becoming disappointing.  I would be surprised if Thief went lower than 60% off during the summer sale... but you never know.

bread's done
Back