Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I tired using the 20% off on the thief master and it didn't work anyone get it to work on the thief master edition?
20% voucher didn't work on State of Decay. Waitin' for 75% off, I guess.
The 20% off voucher works for both games. Sometimes just copying and pasting the voucher code into the text box wont activate the "Add voucher' button, and will stay grey. Paste it in there, then press spacebar, then the button should turn green for you to click. Or you can paste the code, delete the last letter, and type it in again for the button to turn green.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah. I missed out on the awesomenauts sale :(
Me too, probably would have bit if I knew it was going to be a Rewards game. Since it was part of a Humble though, I'm sure there are cheap keys for it floating out there somewhere...

Alright, need opinions. Is Uplink at a good price to own it on Steam? Are the achievements for Doom 3 and Killing Floor easy enough to get?

And Playfire wouldn't happen to track retail copies of RTCW played through Steam, right?

I was going to buy all the State of Decays for myself. And could have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids...
MeddlingKids.jpg

I was asking because I over-rely on price trackers, remember? :p

Can't seem to win with you here. :wall:
It's been HB'd at least twice. But moreso I was rofling because you're interested it. I played a bit of it 10 years ago, and was unimpressed. (And I only played a bit of it then because there weren't that many games on Mac at the time.)

It's been HB'd at least twice. But moreso I was rofling because you're interested it. I played a bit of it 10 years ago, and was unimpressed. (And I only played a bit of it then because there weren't that many games on Mac at the time.)
I've owned/played it before. I enjoyed it back then, and playing Hacker Evolution (which is somewhat similar) reminded me of it, so I've been waiting on a sale on the Steam/GOG version to scratch that itch again. But it's been Humbled twice? Nevermind then. Guess third time'll be the charm for me.

I've owned/played it before. I enjoyed it back then, and playing Hacker Evolution (which is somewhat similar) reminded me of it, so I've been waiting on a sale on the Steam/GOG version to scratch that itch again. But it's been Humbled twice? Nevermind then. Guess third time'll be the charm for me.
The game has been bundled 4 times, 3 times in Humble if you count the Humble Weekly, it is just a matter of time before it shows up in another bundle again. Even with 20% off coupon code, the price is still not attractive enough.

GOG MSRP is $6, GMG MSRP is $10. Your #FakeCAGextention is showing too. (Unless you follow toaster-logic of 75%+ off above all else.)
For CAG Standard Practices, I shouldn't have to mention it's always off "lowest MSRP."

This should be assumed.

But, screw it - I guess I'm gonna have to actually put that every time I say "75% off or better."

75% off or better from LOWEST MSRP for backlogging.

EDIT:

So, yes: if you find a higher MSRP elsewhere and it's on sale (like GG often does) - you're gonna have to see if the price matches what lowest MSRP elsewhere with a possible 75% off would be.

Debating weather or not to pick up the breakdown dlc for State of Decay. Bit on the game, and I hear the dlc just adds more replay value. Do y'all think it's worth the 3.50$ price tag?

Just bought Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, Doom® 3 BFG Edition, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. The total was $8 after the 20% coupon, but I used a small portion of GMG credit to bring it down to $3. GMG's got me hooked again. :whee:

Quake III and IV look tempting, but they've both been $4.99 before.

I almost bought Hunted, but I think I'll wait for the upcoming Bethesda Humble Bundle.

So I just played a round of Inventory and it was the best poker game I've played on computer.  It was fun, made you feel like you were just hanging with friends playing poker.  How is 2?  What does it add or what is different?  I mean a poker game is a poker game right?

So I just played a round of Inventory and it was the best poker game I've played on computer. It was fun, made you feel like you were just hanging with friends playing poker. How is 2? What does it add or what is different? I mean a poker game is a poker game right?
I'm playing 2 right now just to unlock GlaDOS's bounty. It's not bad, but after 20+ straight tournaments, the recycled dialogue gets a bit annoying. Play Omaha if you're trying for the bounties as I seem to find it easier. Stupid "Win a Showdown with only a High Card" is going to kill me. All this just for a Portal Zer0 skin.

So I just played a round of Inventory and it was the best poker game I've played on computer. It was fun, made you feel like you were just hanging with friends playing poker. How is 2? What does it add or what is different? I mean a poker game is a poker game right?
It's the same as the game you already own, but with new characters. The dialogue is fine the first time you hear it... and then you hear it 8000 more times.

I'm playing 2 right now just to unlock GlaDOS's bounty. It's not bad, but after 20+ straight tournaments, the recycled dialogue gets a bit annoying. Play Omaha if you're trying for the bounties as I seem to find it easier. Stupid "Win a Showdown with only a High Card" is going to kill me. All this just for a Portal Zer0 skin.
That's the only reason to play those games, for the TF2/BL2 items. I got sick of the first game pretty quick.

It's definitely worth the $1 before rewards. It has Texas Hold'em and Omaha play modes.

Consider it a cheap DLC for the first one with extra PF rewards.

Debating weather or not to pick up the breakdown dlc for State of Decay. Bit on the game, and I hear the dlc just adds more replay value. Do y'all think it's worth the 3.50$ price tag?
Actually, after voucher it should be $2.80. It adds a sandbox/survival mode that removes the main questline and just has you play until you die, with the game getting harder and harder as it goes on (in terms of resource management and zombie hordes).

Basically only worth it if you like that kind of thing, and are itching for more State of Decay (you gotta love the base game to enjoy it).

..Since my post vanished, I'll try this again.

It's $2.80 after coupon. It adds a mode to the game that removes the questline stuff and substitutes it for a sandbox/survival mode, in which you play until you run out of resources/die. Game gets increasingly harder as you go on, you get the idea.

Originally, the game just ended at the final mission, so in order to keep playing you had to just not complete it. The DLC was made to solve that problem.

Basically, only recommended for people who enjoyed the game already, as it's just extra replay value for those who wanna keep playing outside the story. To be honest, I got a little tired of the questline and just wanted to fend off hordes, so it sounds up my alley.

It's definitely worth the $1 before rewards. It has Texas Hold'em and Omaha play modes.

Consider it a cheap DLC for the first one with extra PF rewards.
Agreed. I bought both because they were $1 each before rewards, and WITH rewards, you actually get more money back than you paid. So why not?

..Since my post vanished, I'll try this again.

It's $2.80 after coupon. It adds a mode to the game that removes the questline stuff and substitutes it for a sandbox/survival mode, in which you play until you run out of resources/die. Game gets increasingly harder as you go on, you get the idea.

Originally, the game just ended at the final mission, so in order to keep playing you had to just not complete it. The DLC was made to solve that problem.

Basically, only recommended for people who enjoyed the game already, as it's just extra replay value for those who wanna keep playing outside the story. To be honest, I got a little tired of the questline and just wanted to fend off hordes, so it sounds up my alley.

Agreed. I bought both because they were $1 each before rewards, and WITH rewards, you actually get more money back than you paid. So why not?
The rewards aren't that easy to get though. I've played quite a bit of the first one now and have yet to manage a straight flush.

So I figured out a neat trick. I was waiting since early yesterday for GMG to sync to my Playfire reward, but it just wasn't moving. I was wanting to pick up CoC, Doom3, and Hunted. I had enough credit for CoC so went ahead and grabbed it to get in before the sale ended; as soon as the sale completed my Playfire balance synced and I suddenly had enough to get the other two games as well. Seems like the purchase forced things along.

Soo...may be helpful to take this approach if you're waiting on funds to show up on GMG.

So I figured out a neat trick. I was waiting since early yesterday for GMG to sync to my Playfire reward, but it just wasn't moving. I was wanting to pick up CoC, Doom3, and Hunted. I had enough credit for CoC so went ahead and grabbed it to get in before the sale ended; as soon as the sale completed my Playfire balance synced and I suddenly had enough to get the other two games as well. Seems like the purchase forced things along.

Soo...may be helpful to take this approach if you're waiting on funds to show up on GMG.
Yeah, I posted the other day that after I bought a game with credit, my pending credit showed up. The only thing that sucks is it doesn't work for people who don't have any credit yet.

So I put in a ticket over a week ago about not getting any rewards for Yet Another Zombie Defense. A support guy replies and says that they were added and he closes the ticket. I go and look at my account, and nothing is added.

Can you like, ever do anything right, Playfire?

So I put in a ticket over a week ago about not getting any rewards for Yet Another Zombie Defense. A support guy replies and says that they were added and he closes the ticket. I go and look at my account, and nothing is added.

Can you like, ever do anything right, Playfire?
They add directly to GMG Balance, won't show up on list.

Welp, I tried to buy Doom 3: BFG and Call of Cthulhu but since the site's been fucked up this weekend, it didn't load for me for 20 minutes until the sales ended just now.

Contacting support and seeing if they'll help me like the other person in this thread..

Introversion bundle's on sale, but most of the Day 7 deals are terrible. I don't have any of the Introversion games but based on what Ashes said, I'm assuming they'll all be bundled again at some point anyways.

I tried this, but it didn't work for me. Thought I might blow the rest of my credit on F1, but I want to have funds in case Enemy Within sees a sale, so I bought Pickers hoping to speed along my impending credits. An hour and a half later, they still haven't transferred. Also, is anyone seeing any new sales yet? I didn't notice anything under the Day 7 sales that wasn't there before.

Knowing the site's been hammered the whole week, I waited until the last 20 minutes in a 48-hour window of the sale to buy Doom 3: BFG and Call of Cthulhu so i can feign ignorance to customer support and get compensation like the other guy.

Introversion bundle's on sale, but most of the Day 7 deals are terrible. I don't have any of the Introversion games but based on what Ashes said, I'm assuming they'll all be bundled again at some point anyways.
ftfy ;)

Introversion bundle, Fable and AOE III were all part of the Day 6 deals, even though it's on the Day 7 pic. Not sure they'll post new Day 7 deals since it's Easter, usually they would have updated it by now.

Edit: Ubisoft sale for Day 7.

I tried this, but it didn't work for me. Thought I might blow the rest of my credit on F1, but I want to have funds in case Enemy Within sees a sale, so I bought Pickers hoping to speed along my impending credits. An hour and a half later, they still haven't transferred. Also, is anyone seeing any new sales yet? I didn't notice anything under the Day 7 sales that wasn't there before.
Now that you mention it, I think you're right. I didn't notice the Introversion bundle on sale yesterday, just the individual titles, but maybe it is just all the same stuff.

ftfy ;)

Introversion bundle, Fable and AOE III were all part of the Day 6 deals, even though it's on the Day 7 pic. Not sure they'll post new Day 7 deals since it's Easter, usually they would have updated it by now.
Well.. I was on the fence until this morning when I saw that the rewards for Doom 3 were relatively easy (I wasn't even sure if they were 48-hr deals because it doesn't have a timer on the blog like for Day 1/3, thought they might go on 'till the end of the sale). But then I had to go to Church because Easter. Got home with about half-hour to spare, didn't think the site would still be in tatters. I mean, it's my own fault, but i figured I'd try to see if they'd cut me a break. I'm not gonna rage about it if they don't or anything.

7 Days of Deals summary: Sale Over.

(4/14) Day 1 deals: [customspoiler="Expired Deals"][/customspoiler]

(4/15) Day 2 deals: [customspoiler="Expired Deals"][/customspoiler]

(4/16) Day 3 deals: [customspoiler="Expired Deals"][/customspoiler]

(4/17) Day 4 deals: [customspoiler="Expired Deals"][/customspoiler]

(4/18) Day 5 deals: [customspoiler="Expired Deals"][/customspoiler]

(4/19) Day 6 deals: [customspoiler="Expired Deals"][/customspoiler]

(4/20) Day 7 Deals: [customspoiler="EU only"]
  • Ubisoft sale, up to 75% off  (CAPSULE, uPlay) - Regional Sale, non-NA, Happy Easter
  • 11rxf2p.jpg
Note: Coincidentally, today is the last day of Ubisoft's Spring sale, so check them out instead. Sale over.

[/customspoiler]

Extended Sales (Until supplies last) [customspoiler="Expired Deals"][/customspoiler]

Coupon Codes
  • 10% off:  3VUROJ-VOU4IC-RHVA7N (No minimum, expires 4/22)
  • 20% off:  O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK (No minimum, expires 4/22, from 4/14 e-mail newsletter)
  • Both exclude selected titles - whatever the fuck that means.  Neither the blog nor newsletter care to elaborate, so expect that it doesn't work on newer releases and/or whatever random game GMG hits on a dartboard that day.

Man...  GMG's website the last few days does nothing but run like shit...  Their 15 minute reservation is going to be the end of them since people cannot get checked out in time. :roll:

bread's done
Back