Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='sthaznpride17']Is anybody getting issues buying skyrim? The website gets into a redirect loop right after verifying my credit card.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to buy it on Saturday, both with my CC and Paypal. Both methods provoked the redirect loop, on Firefox/IE/Chrome. I eventually caved in and just bought it on Steam after realizing I wasted an hour and a half trying to save $6.

[quote name='everyoneisshiny']So if they send the Saints Row keys today, and I activate it in NA, it should unlock tomorrow, correct? No VPN bullshittery?[/QUOTE]

It looks like SR3 no matter where you buy it isn't region locked. You shouldn't have to do anything but enter in the code in steam.

[quote name='Killbomb']Got an email from GMG saying SR3 will be available to download at midnight but no key. This happen to anybody else?[/QUOTE]

Ditto. No key...

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Ditto. No key...[/QUOTE]

I put in a support request on their website. Not a huge deal if I have to wait a day or two since I'm still playing Skyrim but I wouldn't mind giving SR3 a spin tonight if possible.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']I found the key under my account on their site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. Just found mine there as well. Didn't think to look there since the other 3 games I purchased from them all had the keys in an email.

[quote name='Killbomb']Thanks for that. Just found mine there as well. Didn't think to look there since the other 3 games I purchased from them all had the keys in an email.[/QUOTE]

When in doubt, check your account. ;)

[quote name='Killbomb']Anybody else's pre-load going very slowly? I'm getting under 200k/second and I've gotten at least 1MB/second before.[/QUOTE]

Mine finished before I got home, so I'm not sure what speed it was going at. Couldn't have been that slow though if it was 9GB. I left my computer on when I went to work just in case the key came early.

Now I need the dlc key, apparently that is a separate thing? I guess we'll find out in a few hours.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Wow, Arkham City was pushed back... AGAIN. November 25th. What do they keep pushing it back for? I'm getting worried about my preorder.[/QUOTE]

At this point they're just trolling PC gamers. :roll:

[quote name='DeadlyToothpick']I thought we weren't getting the pre-order genki codes if we bought from gmg[/QUOTE]

Third party DRM: Steam

This game requires a free Steam account to play.

Customer notes

Pre-order Saints Row The Third and receive Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Pack absolutely free!
Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Pack includes:

• Professor Genki's Leisure Stunt Suit The ultimate in comfort and tight-fitting apparel, the Genki Leisure Stunt Suit is perfect for skydiving over Steelport or to wear while ejecting from high-flying fighter jets. Free Genki mask included!
  • Professor Genki’s "Octopuss" Weapon Fire baby octopi onto your enemies’ heads! Watch as the octopi massage their scalps and your enemies fight for you! Enemies can be friends too!
  • Professor Genki’s Super Ballistic Man-a-pult Cruise Steelport in style with this vacuum-action human-cannonball truck. Suck up pedestrians and use them as live ammunition against the forces of evil, and everyone else.

I was exploring the city and one of the blue free-play diversion missions is a Genki mission. I don't know if that's part of the pre-order DLC or not. I only got the one code, like everyone else.

Well has anyone actually checked the DLC tab on the game? That's where DLC, if any, is listed you know. Right click the game in your Steam list and select "view downloadable content". Maybe somebody has, but I don't see it mentioned.

[quote name='TestType']Well has anyone actually checked the DLC tab on the game? That's where DLC, if any, is listed you know. Right click the game in your Steam list and select "view downloadable content". Maybe somebody has, but I don't see it mentioned.[/QUOTE]
"You currently have no downloadable content for this game."

OP updated with Square Enix sale info and recently released games are no longer listed as pre-orders. Sorry for the delay in updates but these Skyrim Dragons aren't going to kill themselves.

In regards to SR3 Genki pack, I ordered the game from THQ and the Genki pack was a separate code from the game. The Genki pack was supposed to come with every pre-order so it sounds like GMG still owes you guys a code.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']"You currently have no downloadable content for this game."[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, Genki isn't DLC (yet?), so you wouldn't find it there.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Just FYI, Genki isn't DLC (yet?), so you wouldn't find it there.[/QUOTE]
It will still show up in the list, mine is listed as "Saints Row The Third - FUNTIME! Pack"

[quote name='rybrad']It will still show up in the list, mine is listed as "Saints Row The Third - FUNTIME! Pack"[/QUOTE]

Interesting.

[quote name='rybrad']It will still show up in the list, mine is listed as "Saints Row The Third - FUNTIME! Pack"[/QUOTE]

Did you get it as a separate code? I didn't see any DLC in my account yesterday.

[quote name='Decker']Did you get it as a separate code? I didn't see any DLC in my account yesterday.[/QUOTE]
As I noted in my previous post, yes, the code was separate. I also got the season pass for pre-ordering from THQ and that was a separate code as well.

Sorry, I didn't see your previous post. I wonder who we should email about the pre-order bonuses? It was clearly listed on their site, so we are certainly owed them.

I ordered 2 copies of SR3 (one for myself and one for the wife - we had way too much fun with SR2). One from GMG and one from Amazon. Amazon gave me a code for the game and the preorder DLC well in advance. I only got the game code from GMG and no DLC... It's a bit odd to say they'll come later when Amazon sent everything together.

[quote name='rohitman']I ordered 2 copies of SR3 (one for myself and one for the wife - we had way too much fun with SR2). One from GMG and one from Amazon. Amazon gave me a code for the game and the preorder DLC well in advance. I only got the game code from GMG and no DLC... It's a bit odd to say they'll come later when Amazon sent everything together.[/QUOTE]

GMG screws up like this a lot. I don't mind, but I bet it pisses a lot of people off.

[quote name='atreyuevr']GMG screws up like this a lot. I don't mind, but I bet it pisses a lot of people off.[/QUOTE]
As long as I eventually get the code I don't really care (I'm hoping it'll show up on the UK release date). Having way too much fun with this game either way and the DLC actually doesn't add much... but that octolauncher (or whatever its called) can be fun to screw around with.

[quote name='rohitman']As long as I eventually get the code I don't really care (I'm hoping it'll show up on the UK release date). Having way too much fun with this game either way and the DLC actually doesn't add much... but that octolauncher (or whatever its called) can be fun to screw around with.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'd open up a ticket. I've already done so, nothing yet. I'll update when I've heard back from them.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'll wait and see what they tell you atreyuevr. Hopefully they sort this out, I didn't get the DLC either.[/QUOTE]

Hoping to hear from them tomorrow, we'll see.

Hey folks, I've posted an update regarding Saints Row 3 Genki DLC on our forums and let folks know via twitter/facebook. Letting you guys know too :)

We're on the case :)

Also our daily deal for the Square Enix sale is on Hitman: Blood Money with 75% off :p

[quote name='JamesGMG']Hey folks, I've posted an update regarding Saints Row 3 Genki DLC on our forums and let folks know via twitter/facebook. Letting you guys know too :)

We're on the case :)

Also our daily deal for the Square Enix sale is on Hitman: Blood Money with 75% off :p[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Customer Service']Hi there,
Thanks for contacting us regarding Saint's Row the Third, if you're contacting us about your Genki DLC key, please bear with us. We expect to begin issuing Genki DLC codes as soon as possible.

Regards
Rich[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='raystorm']Just got the Genki DLC key via my GMG key page. No email so check the site rather than your email.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. ;)

Thanks for the update. Got my code. I'm just happy we got the game and codes before the UK release! GMG is pretty awesome.

bread's done
Back