Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Sorry for the late update, pulled the code and added some miscellaneous sales they are having this week and a few select preorders, mostly shit so far. I am super busy today but tonight I will try to update the OP with a comprehensive list of deals and discounted preorders.

meh, now theres really no reason not to just order Deus Ex directly from Steam, especially with the risk you run when you pay with a card on GMG

OP is updated with all of the current sales and most of them have a % off associated with them to help you decide if it is a good deal or not. I also added all preorders that currently on sale. I will work on formatting and adding in preorder discount percentages tomorrow.

Note that today's deal is mainly Elements of War for $10.18 (66% off), the other games overlap with the Jowood sale.

[quote name='helixfc3s']Anyone know if the Sega Mega Drive Classics register on Steam if you buy them on GMG?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's the drm free version. Usually on GMG if a game can be registered on steam, it will say so on the game's store page.

Gah - I wish Steam would do a sale like this. I've got a MegaDrive collection started there and would prefer to keep them all in the same launcher (all the MD games run through a single SEGA launcher). I love that you can select what you want and that they have all the Sonic games as options.

Another 20% off code is active, I am not sure if it works on preorders so if anyone uses it, let me know.

20PEC-TWEET-SAVER

Today's deal is also the Stronghold Collection for $9.95

Edit: I asked GMG and they were pretty vague on it so if anyone uses it on a preorder, let me know.
it may not work on some games that are already in an existing promotion. I believe it'll work on a majority of the pre-orders

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rybrad']Another 20% off code is active, I am not sure if it works on preorders so if anyone uses it, let me know.

20PEC-TWEET-SAVER

Today's deal is also the Stronghold Collection for $9.95

Edit: I asked GMG and they were pretty vague on it so if anyone uses it on a preorder, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Just tried the code on AC: Revelations and it dropped it from $42.45 to $33.96. I didn't go through with the order since I'm not sure if I want the game but it did accept the code. Now I really hope they put Dead Island up for pre-order soon! EDIT: The code also drops Driver: San Francisco to the same price as AC. Really wish GMG didn't charge for pre-orders right away or I would lock both these in and wait for reviews to decide if I want them.

[quote name='Killbomb']Just tried the code on AC: Revelations and it dropped it from $42.45 to $33.96. I didn't go through with the order since I'm not sure if I want the game but it did accept the code. Now I really hope they put Dead Island up for pre-order soon! EDIT: The code also drops Driver: San Francisco to the same price as AC. Really wish GMG didn't charge for pre-orders right away or I would lock both these in and wait for reviews to decide if I want them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I went ahead and setup a faker account and the code does work with Deus Ex: Human Revolution so that is down to $34 again for people who missed it before.

Yo Rybrad, how long is this code active for? Just plopped down a ton of my money on parts for my PC, but I will actually get Deus Ex if the deal is around when I get my next check.

Anyone had problems ordering with a Bank of America debit card?

[quote name='kjs7']Yo Rybrad, how long is this code active for? Just plopped down a ton of my money on parts for my PC, but I will actually get Deus Ex if the deal is around when I get my next check.

Anyone had problems ordering with a Bank of America debit card?[/QUOTE]

I believe the code will be good for a week. In regards to a BoA debit card that is how I paid and had no issues. You will get prompted with a Verified by VISA frame that asks for some more info though. If it says verification failed (happens occasionally) make sure and check your game library to see if the game shows up as it generally goes through despite the verification 'error'.

Paypal worked a treat this time.

Snagged Deus Ex for 34$. Paypal doesn't show an exchange rate charge either....odd. I won't complain. I'll check my account to see if it shows up, but you'd think Paypal would show it.

Now! I hope it actually gets me a valid (pre-load) key...and....they GMG does an awesome Skyrim deal.

[quote name='rybrad']I believe the code will be good for a week. In regards to a BoA debit card that is how I paid and had no issues. You will get prompted with a Verified by VISA frame that asks for some more info though. If it says verification failed (happens occasionally) make sure and check your game library to see if the game shows up as it generally goes through despite the verification 'error'.[/QUOTE]

How much was your international transaction fee?

And thanks for the info, I appreciate it! :D

[quote name='kjs7']Yo Rybrad, how long is this code active for? Just plopped down a ton of my money on parts for my PC, but I will actually get Deus Ex if the deal is around when I get my next check.

Anyone had problems ordering with a Bank of America debit card?[/QUOTE]

I also used a BoA card for my two purchases from GMG at they both went through fine. [quote name='kjs7']How much was your international transaction fee?

And thanks for the info, I appreciate it! :D[/QUOTE]

Mine was .89 for my $28.80 copy of Deus Ex which is the lowest it has been.

Unlike other additional compared to net stores by which you consistently should undoubtedly retain eyesight within your credit history track record background card, buy cheap ugg boots on selling is only just one this sort of additional compared to net store that will assure you complete defense and danger 100 % 100 % free of retailing price shopping.

[quote name='ms zheng']Unlike other additional compared to net stores by which you consistently should undoubtedly retain eyesight within your credit history track record background card, buy cheap ugg boots on selling is only just one this sort of additional compared to net store that will assure you complete defense and danger 100 % 100 % free of retailing price shopping.[/QUOTE]

Why are you posting that here?.........

okay I'm really tempted to preorder Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition with this deal

it'd be only $40 :shock: which is $20 off MSRP

I'm definitely tempted by Deus Ex... but it's not the international thing that is stopping me. It's the fear of it being crap.

However, if they go crazy with a Skyrim order... Count me in.

[quote name='egonpax']I'm definitely tempted by Deus Ex... but it's not the international thing that is stopping me. It's the fear of it being crap.

However, if they go crazy with a Skyrim order... Count me in.[/QUOTE]
I asked about Skyrim a couple weeks ago but looks like they haven't made it far with Bethesda so that is probably unlikely.

The only two games that I can confirm will be available for preorder that are not up right now are Dead Island and Saints Row the Third.

@Gamerbydesign - some financial institutions do not charge a currency conversion fee. I put it in the OP so people would not be surprised in the event that they are charged one!

oh man :whistle2:( can you only use the voucher code once? I was going to place separate orders for Deus Ex and Tropico 4 (one with my credit card and the other with debit card) but after ordering Deus Ex it won't let me use it on Tropico 4

[quote name='buckythekat']oh man :whistle2:( can you only use the voucher code once? I was going to place separate orders for Deus Ex and Tropico 4 (one with my credit card and the other with debit card) but after ordering Deus Ex it won't let me use it on Tropico 4[/QUOTE]
Sign up for a second account with another email address and use the referral code from your first account to get a $5 credit! Since they are both Steamworks games it shouldn't be a big deal keeping your library together.

I just verified that the code does work on Tropico 4 ($27.20) so with the above you should be all set.

[quote name='lidl']it's certainly worth the $3.74 it costs on getgamesgo atm[/QUOTE]

I agree, I picked it up the other day over there for under $4 and it is a surprisingly good game. Visually it looks great (if you have a good gaming pc of course) and the gameplay variety between the 3 characters is quite entertaining.

[quote name='lidl']it's certainly worth the $3.74 it costs on getgamesgo atm[/QUOTE]
I would get it from Get Games but it wont let me use Pay Pal or I can't use my CC because it gives me we can't complete the transaction BS because it's international. I guess I will get it here.

[quote name='buckythekat']crap? have you not read the reviews so far?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438974[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Didn't realize there were reviews out there. So that's good.
(Of course PC Gamer gave DA2 like a 94% or whatever, so take that score with a grain of salt possibly - most likely a different reviewer.)

But it was the Neogaf users who as a collective see to agree that the preview leak/build was good.

So with that I really want to get it now, but I've been spending way too much lately on my new PC build...

[quote name='GamerbyDesign']I've bought two games from GMG so far. Deus Ex: HR $ 28.20 and Tropico 4 $22.20. I haven't got charged any fees.[/QUOTE]

How'd you get them for that price?? That makes both look really tempting.

[quote name='egonpax']
How'd you get them for that price?? That makes both look really tempting.[/QUOTE]
Deus Ex was cheaper before and still worked with a 20% off code.

This is a bit of an odd post, but if I wanted to trade a code for one year of Xbox Live gold for the $34 copy of Deux Ex on GMG, where should I post? It doesn't really seem to belong in the Steam trading thread or the XBL Marketplace trading thread.

If you don't have a GreenManGaming account, you can PM me for a referral to get $5 credit on GMG, therefore essentially getting Red Orchestra 2 for only $22! :D

[quote name='egonpax']How'd you get them for that price?? That makes both look really tempting.[/QUOTE]

As stated by rybrad Deus Ex was cheaper before and with the 5 dollar credit I got for buying Deus Ex I spent it on Tropico.

I noticed Pirates of the Black Cove is on GMG for $16.95, with coupon it comes to $13.56. The game appears on the list of retail keys that activate on Steam, but it also has a trade in value for GMG.

So I'm a little confused how it could activate on Steam but also trade in.

Edit: After finding a post on GMG forums about Pirates pushing patches through GMG, I'm assuming you don't activate this game on Steam.

Also, if anyone is planning on picking up Red Orchestra 2, and not interested in TF2 PM me. Maybe we can work something out.

Got Deus Ex. Will be a great way to test out my new rig. Pissed I didn't get it when it was cheaper, but thats not bad. Can't wait!

bread's done
Back