Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='vince_carter']Has skyrim ever been cheaper than this?[/QUOTE]
It's under $15 in the UK. Get a UK CAGer to gift it to you from Gamefly.co.uk (or Impulsedriven has it for $16 in the UK if the Gamefly offer has expired).

I was sitting at the computer (luckily) and my Chrome Page Monitor dinged that the Dishonored page had changed... it came back in stock, bought a copy, started downloading on Steam... and now it's back out of stock.

I think they put ONE key on GMG, lol.

Paid the $22.50 price (coupon still worked)

is it easy to get a refund from a preorder with this site? i preorder tomb raider 2 days ago but i would like to cancel, anyone that has done a return can you please let me know

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']is it easy to get a refund from a preorder with this site? i preorder tomb raider 2 days ago but i would like to cancel, anyone that has done a return can you please let me know[/QUOTE]

Here's their refund policy...

http://www.greenmangaming.com/about/refund-policy/

You should be good since you bought it recently and, of course, no keys have been sent out yet.

25% off coupon is good until Friday now. I will update the prices in the OP later once I know for sure they are done switching them for the day.

Please tell me Dishonored didn't sell out...I was about to buy it this morning but I wanted to think about it first while I was in class. Now there is no buy option!! :(

[quote name='Scouter']can't decide whether or not to pick up skyrim now or wait until the steam winter sale. >.>[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I'm leaning towards waiting, since Black Friday deals just refilled my backlog.

[quote name='apterous']I'm with you. I'm leaning towards waiting, since Black Friday deals just refilled my backlog.[/QUOTE]

grr i'm biting right now. join me!

I ended up saying fuck it and grabbed Shogun 2 FotS. I'm not sure how much I'll play it but I couldn't resist that sub $5 price after trading a couple games in so I could complete my Total War collection on Steam. Interestingly it comes up as Shogun 2 DLC instead of its own game on Steam. Took me a couple minutes to realize that lol

[quote name='Umair56']I could complete my Total War collection on Steam.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of, it annoys me that Medieval: Total War is not available anywhere. I own a physical copy but I worry about anything happening to it.

Can't you make a backup disc for it?

[quote name='Syntax Error']Speaking of, it annoys me that Medieval: Total War is not available anywhere. I own a physical copy but I worry about anything happening to it.[/QUOTE]

Never tried since I assume software discs have some sort of copy protection on them. I could be wrong though.

But that doesn't explain why it's not available anywhere. The Total War "complete" packs just quietly whistle and pretend it doesn't exist even as they include Shogun 1 and Rome. I like it more than Medieval: Total War 2.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Speaking of, it annoys me that Medieval: Total War is not available anywhere. I own a physical copy but I worry about anything happening to it.[/QUOTE]

That game has been really weird on Steam. I originally got a boxed copy from GameStop and later purchased Kingdoms on Steam and they worked with each other. All of a sudden my Kingdoms stopped working saying that I need the base game and I contacted Steam support and the guy basically said the same thing that you have to have a Steam copy of Medieval 2. Really weird. I ended up getting Kingdoms on a Total War sale but that is pretty annoying.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Never tried since I assume software discs have some sort of copy protection on them. I could be wrong though.

But that doesn't explain why it's not available anywhere. The Total War "complete" packs just quietly whistle and pretend it doesn't exist even as they include Shogun 1 and Rome. I like it more than Medieval: Total War 2.[/QUOTE]

I think I've seen on forums that Medieval has serious problems on modern machines. I've only seen Shogun 1 on GG, which really makes me wonder why they don't also carry Medieval.

Medieval: TW gave me a little trouble on my Win 7 box but I think I played it in XP compatibility mode and it was solid enough to be worth playing. Heck, someone go give it the GOG treatment or something! :)

So the OP got rolled WAY back and I lost all of the work I did yesterday. I think this is because someone approved a wiki edit that was old. Before approving any wiki edits, PLEASE make sure it is not old information. I am not sure when I will have the OP updated as it took quite awhile yesterday and I am short on time today.

Alien vs Predator $4 (Steamworks) with voucher code in OP

AvP is a fun enough game worth trying for four bucks. I've only gotten a little way into the Marine storyline but it does a good job of feeling "Alien-y". Game play was nothing innovative (for the Marine, haven't done Alien or Predator) but the atmosphere was there.

The 25% code works for Dead Island GOTY; $7.50 isn't too shabby. Since it packages in all the DLC, I'm skeptical as to whether I'll see it for $5 at Christmas.

25% off voucher GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q, excludes some titles that already have a deal, prices below reflect voucher code discount.
Expires Friday, November 30, 2012 at 7am EST

Daily(ish) Deal
Binary Domain $7.50 (Steamworks)

[quote name='rybrad']25% off voucher GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q, excludes some titles that already have a deal, prices below reflect voucher code discount.
Expires Friday, November 30, 2012 at 7am EST

Daily(ish) Deal
Binary Domain $7.50 (Steamworks)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Reminder & update

[quote name='rybrad']So the OP got rolled WAY back and I lost all of the work I did yesterday. I think this is because someone approved a wiki edit that was old. Before approving any wiki edits, PLEASE make sure it is not old information. I am not sure when I will have the OP updated as it took quite awhile yesterday and I am short on time today.

Alien vs Predator $4 (Steamworks) with voucher code in OP[/QUOTE]

Ack, sorry to hear that, rybrad. :(

Thanks for the heads-up on Binary Domain. I might just snab it!

So what's up with the new special offers? You get a 35% coupon when you pre-purchase a game, that you can use on your next purchase?

Seems pretty weak to me, unless there's a whole bunch of upcoming titles you are interested in. 35% off $60 only comes out to $40 anyway.

[quote name='zenii']So what's up with the new special offers? You get a 35% coupon when you pre-purchase a game, that you can use on your next purchase?

Seems pretty weak to me, unless there's a whole bunch of upcoming titles you are interested in. 35% off $60 only comes out to $40 anyway.[/QUOTE]

Well, they aren't very specific about to what it does and does not apply. It only says

If you buy this game, you’ll also receive a 35% voucher that you can use on hundreds of digital titles at GMG. As soon as you receive it you will have 21 days to redeem it.

One would hope it could be used on sale titles but it doesn't say for certain. It's still a lot like the "cash/credit back" thing that I thought everyone hated - only a lot more restrictive.

[quote name='wilflare']was JSR cheaper before?[/QUOTE]

By it's self. Not that I can recall. Amazon was running a Sega Pack with JSR, Crazy Taxi, and two others for $5.

[quote name='Umair56']GMG30-DEC01-ARFC9 30% off.

Not sure when it expires though.[/QUOTE]
Expires Monday morning so it s a short one but a great deal.

[quote name='rybrad']Expires Monday morning so it s a short one but a great deal.[/QUOTE]

You could do tomb raider for $31 with it

[quote name='eikys']You could do tomb raider for $31 with it[/QUOTE]
Does this actually work? (not that I should be tempting myself)

[quote name='asheskitty']By it's self. Not that I can recall. Amazon was running a Sega Pack with JSR, Crazy Taxi, and two others for $5.[/QUOTE]

They're going to be bringing this back on Amazon on Sunday. JSR, Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure DX, Sega Bass Fishing, and Space Channel 5 Part 2. All for 4.99 (all steam keys too).

[quote name='DeliveryPizza']They're going to be bringing this back on Amazon on Sunday. JSR, Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure DX, Sega Bass Fishing, and Space Channel 5 Part 2. All for 4.99 (all steam keys too).[/QUOTE]All steam keys? Damnit. Mine didn't have steam keys.

Man, they said they'd be adding Scribblenauts Unlimited "shortly" and I'd love to use this 30% off coupon with it, but they STILL haven't. This is so frustrating...

[quote name='Xerxes']Can you use the 30% voucher on a preorder and still get the 35% off voucher?[/QUOTE]

No it's one or the other. If you try and use the 30% code on a pre-order where the 35% voucher normally applies you will get a message that the 35% off voucher only applies to full price games.

30% voucher works with Guild Wars 2 and brings it down to $40.

I'm not up for starting GW2 but I know deep discounts on it don't come often due to their business model.

[quote name='matttco']I'm in the US. Why is there no more Far Cry 3?[/QUOTE]

They aren't contracted with Ubisoft to sell their titles outside of Europe.

[quote name='emwearz']If you use a proxy and the voucher you can pick up Far Cry 3 for $35.00.[/QUOTE]
You can get it for $38.50 from GetGamesGo. Guess it depends on how much hassle $3.50 is worth to you.

bread's done
Back