Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='drakesvg']Thats a smoking deal if anyone dosent have the games, congrats for anyone who was able to score one.[/QUOTE]
Not anywhere near as good when you already have the Fallout and older Elder Scrolls games, though. :whistle2:(

E: Still showing up as $28.76 when the page actually loads.

[quote name='The End']It was $28.76. Somebody just reported on the steam thread that it's back up to $95 though. I can't get the site to load either, so I can't confirm.[/QUOTE]

It's still $28.76 for right now. The trick is getting checkout to load.

Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (NA) - $16.99

Dailies:
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year - $4.98
Quantum Conundrum - $3.74
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts - $2.49

A 30% voucher is available across a great range of PC Download titles* - snap it up quickly as it expires on Thursday 3rd January 2013 at 12GMT.

Simply copy the following voucher code and paste into the 'Voucher box' when at Check Out. GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

* PC Download games only, some titles may be excluded. Excludes titles on Cash Back or GMG Credit promotions. Cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher. Voucher expires 03/01/13 at 12:00 GMT

[quote name='Detruire']After coupon and cash back, Sleeping Dogs works out to $5.90!?[/QUOTE]

That's if you choose GMG cash back. If you choose regular cash back it'd be 7.90$. Still a great deal, but I'll wait for a better one (maybe bundle?).

[quote name='soulkyo']That's if you choose GMG cash back. If you choose regular cash back it'd be 7.90$. Still a great deal, but I'll wait for a better one (maybe bundle?).[/QUOTE]
I don't see any reason to go for the regular cash back unless you (just about) never buy anything from GMG.

[quote name='Detruire']After coupon and cash back, Sleeping Dogs works out to $5.90!?[/QUOTE]

C'mon, cant buy this game cause region restrictions. Grrrr :cry:

[quote name='ochentay4']C'mon, cant buy this game cause region restrictions. Grrrr :cry:[/QUOTE]

th

[quote name='ochentay4']C'mon, cant buy this game cause region restrictions. Grrrr :cry:[/QUOTE]
Where's that? E: I didn't even notice. :X

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh.. and out of the blue I am getting the declined error so many people get from time to time. I always go through Paypal with no issues.

My bank says that they are continually trying to authorize $0.00 instead of an actual amount. What a retarded company.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (NA) - $16.99

A 30% voucher is available across a great range of PC Download titles* - snap it up quickly as it expires on Thursday 3rd January 2013 at 12GMT.

Simply copy the following voucher code and paste into the 'Voucher box' when at Check Out. GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

* PC Download games only, some titles may be excluded. Excludes titles on Cash Back or GMG Credit promotions. Cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher. Voucher expires 03/01/13 at 12:00 GMT[/QUOTE]

Didn't even notice that apparently this is another glitch.

OK, who let off the EMP in EU?

I was able to buy Sleeping Dogs using paypal and didn't run into any problems, I paid $12 with $6 in credit (which was applied to my account immediately)

Can someone explain me how Cash Back works? I have 2 accounts, one uses VISA and other Paypal and bought 2 games with Cash Back (didnt want any GMG credit). Now I cant see any info on Cash Back.

[quote name='ochentay4']Can someone explain me how Cash Back works? I have 2 accounts, one uses VISA and other Paypal and bought 2 games with Cash Back (didnt want any GMG credit). Now I cant see any info on Cash Back.[/QUOTE]
Do you have two GMG accounts? They really don't like people doing that.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I was able to buy Sleeping Dogs using paypal and didn't run into any problems, I paid $12 with $6 in credit (which was applied to my account immediately)[/QUOTE] Same here. Awesome deal.

[quote name='MysterD']
Now, if only The Secret World returns at like $5 or so, since it went NO SUBS.... ;)[/QUOTE]

If TSW went F2B + F2P, that might actually be the first MMO I get in on. :lol:

Tempted by that Sleeping Dogs deal. No way steam will have it cheap, is there?

Also, how is the support at GMG? I have a weird glitch on my account saying I have -75 cents of credit when I should have a dollar. I'm going to see if they can fix that.

[quote name='zillionandnine']Tempted by that Sleeping Dogs deal. No way steam will have it cheap, is there?

Also, how is the support at GMG? I have a weird glitch on my account saying I have -75 cents of credit when I should have a dollar. I'm going to see if they can fix that.[/QUOTE]

They typically respond quickly, if not always to your liking.

[quote name='hal']They typically respond quickly, if not always to your liking.[/QUOTE]

That sounds ominous....

Haha, just shot them a support request. I saw they had a thing in their FAQ for negative credit, so it must not be their first time at that particular rodeo.

We'll see!

so is the Nightmare in North Point DLC worth $3.50? I have $6.50 in credit from GMG now and beat then game already on 360 but will probably revisit in a few months. I think i'll probably wait because in the very least theres likely to be another 35% off promo before im ready to play it

Finally made it through checkout, no thanks to anyone at GMG or my bank, both of which blamed the other. Here's what worked for me:

Logged in to Paypal through my iPhone. Checked out normally using its Safari browser. Same router/access point.

Not sure if it's a Chrome-related issue or just a strange fluke, but anyone else running into the dreaded "GMG Checkout Error" might give it a shot.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']so is the Nightmare in North Point DLC worth $3.50? I have $6.50 in credit from GMG now and beat then game already on 360 but will probably revisit in a few months. I think i'll probably wait because in the very least theres likely to be another 35% off promo before im ready to play it[/QUOTE]

I want some DLC on it as well but I can wait. Pretty satisfied from the base game.

[quote name='zillionandnine']Tempted by that Sleeping Dogs deal. No way steam will have it cheap, is there?

Also, how is the support at GMG? I have a weird glitch on my account saying I have -75 cents of credit when I should have a dollar. I'm going to see if they can fix that.[/QUOTE]
Yeah no way Steam has this price...they'll have 75% off at most.

Support is decent.

I'm really ticked I bought DMC4 on Steam and missed this deal. All this GMG credit is burning a hole in my pocket.

RE: Sleeping Dogs. It's amazing, at that price especially.

Nightmare in North Point? Underwhelming. I wouldn't be in a hurry to get it but it's not bad.

[quote name='hal']Finally made it through checkout, no thanks to anyone at GMG or my bank, both of which blamed the other. Here's what worked for me:

Logged in to Paypal through my iPhone. Checked out normally using its Safari browser. Same router/access point.

Not sure if it's a Chrome-related issue or just a strange fluke, but anyone else running into the dreaded "GMG Checkout Error" might give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

This worked for me! Thank you :D I also tried using Chrome the first time and it gave me the error
Also tempted to use my 6 dollar credit on DMC4 has anyone played the pc port? Is it a decent one?

I paid $13.60 for Sleeping Dogs just before thanksgiving, and promptly played it. It was fantastic. Somewhat GTA styled but with a totally fresh setting and story (and reasons to respect civilian causalities. The melee combat system reminds me of Batman AA/AC.

[quote name='derkduck']This worked for me! Thank you :D I also tried using Chrome the first time and it gave me the error
Also tempted to use my 6 dollar credit on DMC4 has anyone played the pc port? Is it a decent one?[/QUOTE]

The DMC4 port is supposedly fantastic. The DMC3 PC port was derided for needing really high system reqs back in the day as well as swapping the left and right stick on the controller -- WTF. There are fixes for the latter. I haven't seen any modern reports of how DMC3 nowdays.

Awesome deal for Sleeping Dogs!

Traded in free games for $2 credit + 30% + $6 GMG Credit = $3.90 out of pocket for me and use the $6 GMG credit on next purchase...\\:D/

Hey for anyone that just bought Sleeping Dogs, did you receive the key already? cuz there is no key in either my purchase confirmation mail or under "My Games" :/

[quote name='Charlie2688']Hey for anyone that just bought Sleeping Dogs, did you receive the key already? cuz there is no key in either my purchase confirmation mail or under "My Games" :/[/QUOTE]

Yep.
I got it as soon as I ordered it, earlier this morning.

[quote name='Charlie2688']Hey for anyone that just bought Sleeping Dogs, did you receive the key already? cuz there is no key in either my purchase confirmation mail or under "My Games" :/[/QUOTE]

I received my immediately after completing my order, you should contact customer support if it doesn't show up soon

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Can we use the 30% off code twice? Planning on getting sleeping dogs and then using gig credit to get arkham city goty[/QUOTE]

I just tried and yes it looks like the code works on multiple games, I used my credit to get Arkham City Goty for free

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I just tried and yes it looks like the code works on multiple games, I used my credit to get Arkham City Goty for free[/QUOTE]

If I hadn't completed both Batmans on console, I was considering doing the same. Sadly, I just can't bring myself to replay either of them.

Sorry for the noob question. I just build a gaming pc and ready for the pc gaming. If I use paypal to buy games from GMG, could I be charged a foreign transaction fee? I read the OP and just want to know everyone's experience. Much appreciated.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']If I hadn't completed both Batmans on console, I was considering doing the same. Sadly, I just can't bring myself to replay either of them.[/QUOTE]

I have played them on consoles too, I just like to double dip if the price is right and in this case its free so I decided to get it. Besides it comes with all the dlc which I don't own on my console copy

[quote name='foreinter']Sorry for the noob question. I just build a gaming pc and ready for the pc gaming. If I use paypal to buy games from GMG, could I be charged a foreign transaction fee? I read the OP and just want to know everyone's experience. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I have only used my PayPal balance and have NOT received any additional fees.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']
I have played them on consoles too, I just like to double dip if the price is right and in this case its free so I decided to get it. Besides it comes with all the dlc which I don't own on my console copy [/QUOTE]

You know, I didn't even think about DLC. I'll have to check what versions I had. I'm almost positive AC was vanilla, but AA I'm unsure.

Almost bought Quantum Conundrum this morning since it was $2.62 after voucher, but the I checked and if the season pass is 75% off on Steam I could just spend $5 and get everything.

[quote name='foreinter']Sorry for the noob question. I just build a gaming pc and ready for the pc gaming. If I use paypal to buy games from GMG, could I be charged a foreign transaction fee? I read the OP and just want to know everyone's experience. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

It varies depending upon the card and the bank. I can say that when I pay straight from my bank account, which is admittedly a smaller friendly local bank that doesn't go out of their way to nickel and dime you on fees, I have not been charged a fee.

If you're concerned or not sure as Neuro5i5 pointed out you can always add funds your paypal account and pay from paypal balance.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']anyone interested in buying skyrim?[/QUOTE]

I think anyone who is is busy trying to score it cheap from someone who got in on Gamersgate-gate.

bread's done
Back