Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='rybrad']Just did a drive-by edit since Sleeping Dogs is awesome and needs more attention. Added expiration date to voucher as well.[/QUOTE]

Boo!

[quote name='foreinter']Sorry for the noob question. I just build a gaming pc and ready for the pc gaming. If I use paypal to buy games from GMG, could I be charged a foreign transaction fee? I read the OP and just want to know everyone's experience. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

If you are paying CC-through-paypal you can get hit with extra fees from your CC. Check your ToS. My VISA (from a Credit Uniion) charges me 1% of the transcation. Some people report a $3 fee.

once again im faced with a dilemma. I already own batman arkham city vanilla but im basically getting the goty for fee with the greenmangaming credit. Do you guys thinki the extra dlc is worth it? im not really one to replay games or anything like that.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']once again im faced with a dilemma. I already own batman arkham city vanilla but im basically getting the goty for fee with the greenmangaming credit. Do you guys thinki the extra dlc is worth it? im not really one to replay games or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you'll probably never play the DLC and I hear it's not that good. Plus the GMG credit is actually worth a damn (I got Amalur vanilla for free with credit I saved up)

[quote name='nategator']Nah, you'll probably never play the DLC and I hear it's not that good. Plus the GMG credit is actually worth a damn (I got Amalur vanilla for free with credit I saved up)[/QUOTE]

cool thanks. ill probably just save the credit for xcom if they have it on sale.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']once again im faced with a dilemma. I already own batman arkham city vanilla but im basically getting the goty for fee with the greenmangaming credit. Do you guys thinki the extra dlc is worth it? im not really one to replay games or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

Unless you love challenge rooms, no.

[quote name='asheskitty']If you are paying CC-through-paypal you can get hit with extra fees from your CC. Check your ToS. My VISA (from a Credit Uniion) charges me 1% of the transcation. Some people report a $3 fee.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information. If I used Paypal drawing fund from my bank account, will there be a transaction fee?

[quote name='kidrocklive']To get sleeping dogs, hmm. Does cash back work like crediting your credit card back?[/QUOTE]

Immediately after your purchase, GMG sends you a $4 partial refund. I paid with Paypal, so I'm not sure if this is still how it works if you're paying with a credit card directly.

[quote name='foreinter']Thanks for the information. If I used Paypal drawing fund from my bank account, will there be a transaction fee?[/QUOTE]

Lots of respected CAGs report no fees for that.

"Your Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase. This may be because some banks (incorrectly) believe that Green Man Gaming is a gambling website. Please contact your bank to discuss your order. We are working with these banks to resolve this issue"

wat...never had this issue before with paypal.

edit: tried VISA:
"We are unable to process your order We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options.
There was a problem processing your payment, please try again."

hmm looks like theyre not getting my money

Being creative you can get both sleeping dogs *and* batman arkham city GOTY for just the $11.90. With 75c in credit left over. ;)

Apply 30% off code on sleeping dogs, select "$6 credit" option, checkout.
Apply 30% off code on batman, select the option to use your credit, checkout.

[quote name='Larce80']"Your Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase. This may be because some banks (incorrectly) believe that Green Man Gaming is a gambling website. Please contact your bank to discuss your order. We are working with these banks to resolve this issue"

"We are unable to process your order We are unable to process your order using this card. Please try another card or one of the alternate payment options.

hmm looks like theyre not getting my money[/QUOTE]

Same here with Paypal. Just bought Devil May Cry 4 this morning with no problem now I wanna get Sleeping Dogs and it won't let me!!! :headache:

[quote name='Larce80']"Your Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase. This may be because some banks (incorrectly) believe that Green Man Gaming is a gambling website. Please contact your bank to discuss your order. We are working with these banks to resolve this issue"

hmm looks like theyre not getting my money[/QUOTE]

It happened to me too. This worked for me:

[quote name='hal']Finally made it through checkout, no thanks to anyone at GMG or my bank, both of which blamed the other. Here's what worked for me:

Logged in to Paypal through my iPhone. Checked out normally using its Safari browser. Same router/access point.

Not sure if it's a Chrome-related issue or just a strange fluke, but anyone else running into the dreaded "GMG Checkout Error" might give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']
I think anyone who is is busy trying to score it cheap from someone who got in on Gamersgate-gate.[/QUOTE]

LOL @ Gamersgate-gate.
That's a tongue twister to say!

[quote name='theclaw']Being creative you can get both sleeping dogs *and* batman arkham city GOTY for just the $11.90. With 75c in credit left over. ;)

Apply 30% off code on sleeping dogs, select "$6 credit" option, checkout.
Apply 30% off code on batman, select the option to use your credit, checkout.[/QUOTE]

I like this plan the best. Buy Sleeping Dogs for $11.90, get Batman Arkham City GOTY + $0.75 credit free.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']if anyone is wondering Sleeping Dogs + Playstation 3 3D monitor looks absolutely gorgeous![/QUOTE]

Are you playing the ps3 or pc version of the game on the playstation 3d monitor?

So Metro Last Light preorder is $60. With the code, should be $42. Minus the $6 credit from buying Sleeping Dogs for twelve bucks, that makes it $36 and it comes with a $15 credit.

Tempting. The only reason I'm not sure is because Metro 2033 got very cheap eventually and I should have plenty to keep me occupied for some time.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']So Metro Last Light preorder is $60. With the code, should be $42. Minus the $6 credit from buying Sleeping Dogs for twelve bucks, that makes it $36 and it comes with a $15 credit.

Tempting. The only reason I'm not sure is because Metro 2033 got very cheap eventually and I should have plenty to keep me occupied for some time.[/QUOTE]

The 30% off code definitely does NOT work with Metro Last Light. Technically it's not supposed to work with any cashback title, and cashback seems to supposedly only be limited to specific preorders. For whatever reason it works with Sleeping Dogs.

Anyway, DMC4 is absolutely gorgeous and plays great with my wireless 360 pad. Highly recommended, Capcom PC games rarely get this cheap.

Paid 11.90 for sleeping dogs and then 15 for borderlands 2 season pass thanks for explaining how to do this! I have been waiting for the season pass :)

Yep , I grabbed sleeping dogs with the 30% off and was like ... and credit ?!?

Thank you GmG again for crazy deals like this ... that shouldn't be ;)

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']pc version[/QUOTE]

I wish I would have gotten one of those displays instead of the monitor I did buy. I didn't even really know that my Radeon HD 7850 could do 3D out of the box, to be honest.

I thought I would throw this out there. Willing to trade Oblivion steam code and either Hunted, Rouge, or Brink steam code for a Sleeping Dogs steam code. PM me if interested.

After spending all day with Sleeping Dogs hanging in the back of my mind, I bit and also picked up DMC4 with the credit.

Sleeping Dogs + DMC4 for $11.90 with $1.24 leftover credit, not bad at all

[quote name='nategator']I thought I would throw this out there. Willing to trade Oblivion steam code and either Hunted, Rouge, or Brink steam code for a Sleeping Dogs steam code. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
I'd trade Morrowind & Oblivion for a Sleeping Dogs code. ;)

I'm not seeing any of the Daily Deals except DMC4.

Hitman Absolution, Rocketbirds, and LotR all show up as regular priced for me. Is this a region thing?

[quote name='kazunori']I'm not seeing any of the Daily Deals except DMC4.

Hitman Absolution, Rocketbirds, and LotR all show up as regular priced for me. Is this a region thing?[/QUOTE]

Those 24 hour deals are over.

[quote name='kazunori']I'm not seeing any of the Daily Deals except DMC4.

Hitman Absolution, Rocketbirds, and LotR all show up as regular priced for me. Is this a region thing?[/QUOTE]

These are the recent ones...

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (NA) - $16.99

Dailies:
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year - $4.98
Quantum Conundrum - $3.74
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts - $2.49

A 30% voucher is available across a great range of PC Download titles* - snap it up quickly as it expires on Thursday 3rd January 2013 at 12GMT.

Simply copy the following voucher code and paste into the 'Voucher box' when at Check Out. GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

* PC Download games only, some titles may be excluded. Excludes titles on Cash Back or GMG Credit promotions. Cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher. Voucher expires 03/01/13 at 12:00 GMT[/QUOTE]

[quote name='greentea924']Those 24 hour deals are over.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Neuro5i5']These are the recent ones...[/QUOTE]

Ah I see. Thanks! That's what I thought (that they had expired), but DMC4 still being on sale confused me for a bit.

Just bought sleeping dogs and chose the credit. Then I turned around and clicked the box to use the credit on my RE5 purchase. When I did, it said $1. So I clicked checkout. Well after the purchase it is still showing I have a $6 credit on my account.

[quote name='Cpt.Jeff']Just bought sleeping dogs and chose the credit. Then I turned around and clicked the box to use the credit on my RE5 purchase. When I did, it said $1. So I clicked checkout. Well after the purchase it is still showing I have a $6 credit on my account.[/QUOTE]
Hmm. I wonder if they've half-fixed it.

[quote name='pacino408']Right now Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection is 1.75 with the coupon code. It's a steam code too, these guys are having great deals :)[/QUOTE]
They're repeating a bunch of deals that they had a month or so ago. ;)

bread's done
Back