Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='espy605']Sine Mora is $1.75 today after 30% off coupon. Can't recommend this game enough to SHMUP fans.[/QUOTE]

As a shump fan I respectfully disagree and thought Sine Mora was a wretched, mediocre at best shump.

That said, $1.75 isn't bad but this is a genre you can get MUCH better offerings in for free.

I regret purchasing the Alan Wake Collection on GOG for $15 now that it's around $6 with the soundtrack.

just curious, what kind of price were you guys hoping for if they had a BL2 discount? it's 30$ on flash sale right now on steam again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrBonk']just curious, what kind of price were you guys hoping for if they had a BL2 discount? it's 30$ on flash sale right now on steam again.[/QUOTE]
I have some GMG credit, so I was hoping they might match the Steam deal. Or at least get close, and then I could use my credit to drop it below the current $29 price on Steam.

[quote name='Fakinmail123']I have some GMG credit, so I was hoping they might match the Steam deal. Or at least get close, and then I could use my credit to drop it below the current $29 price on Steam.[/QUOTE]
ah, well if you are interested I have a few spare copies from a 4 pack. (keys not steam gifts. If that's a no go. That's fine)

I could sell one to you for 26$ (paypal)

(If not interested that's fine. If anyone is I won't check this post> Just add me on steam if you are interested)
Here's my steam ID, you could add me and could discuss it there.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vosse/

/shameless

[quote name='fishphoenix']Sine Mora out of stock QQ[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that earlier today but I thought by tonight they would of gotten more keys. :(

Hrm Anyone else buy Titan Quest Immortal Throne? It says it requires steam but in my email and account info I didn't get a steam key its just not listed. Bah yep no key at all. Just submitted a help request and the automatic email I got said it would take 2-4 business days ugh.

[quote name='powersurge']Yeah I saw that earlier today but I thought by tonight they would of gotten more keys. :(

Hrm Anyone else buy Titan Quest Immortal Throne? It says it requires steam but in my email and account info I didn't get a steam key its just not listed. Bah yep no key at all. Just submitted a help request and the automatic email I got said it would take 2-4 business days ugh.[/QUOTE]

I bought TQ:IT , my key was listed on my KEYS page on the GMG site. :bouncy:

"Daily" Deals
Borderlands 2 (NA) - $29.99
Borderlasnd 2 Season Pass (NA) - $14.99
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Pack - $4.99
Darksiders II - $12.49
Darksiders II Season Pass - $4.99
Darksiders II: Arguls Tomb DLC - $1.74
Darksiders II: Death Rides DLC - $1.74
Binary Domain - $6.24
Worms Reloaded GOTY - $8.49

Batman Arkham City: GOTY
- $11.99
Spelforce II: Gold Edition - $9.97
The Book of Unwritten Tales - Standard Edition - $6.79
Arma II: Combined Operations - $17.99
Red Faction - $3.00
Saints Row 2 - $4.50
SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny - Digital Deluxe Edition - $12.49

A 30% voucher is available across a great range of PC Download titles* - snap it up quickly as it expires on Thursday 3rd January 2013 at 12GMT. Simply copy the following voucher code and paste into the 'Voucher box' when at Check Out.

GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

* PC Download games only, some titles may be excluded. Excludes titles on Cash Back or GMG Credit promotions. Cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher. Voucher expires 03/01/13 at 12:00 GMT

30% off works on BL2 and the Season Pass, dropping BL2 to $21 and the Pass to ~$10.

I might just have to bite on this..I've a bit of GMG Credit making it ~25 bucks for BL2 and it's DLC.

[quote name='juanjava']Is binary domain any good? Doesn't have great reviews outside gmg[/QUOTE]

It was overpriced at $60. It's one of those games that isn't AAA so the $60 price point kills it at retail. It should have launched at $29.99 or $20. It's a very fun game and definitely worth the price if you like third person shooters. Do yourself a favor and turn off the voice recognition too.

[quote name='Killbomb']Grabbed Book of Unwritten Tales for $4.76. Doubt it will drop any lower any time soon.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for mentioning this, the front page still says 50% but it's 66% off when you click through. I loved the demo so I'm definitely picking it up.

Just snagged the Season Pass and Mechromancer for $12.76 total, they will go well with the Borderlands 2 my roommate gifted me. Shame the Collectors Edition Pack and Creature Slaughterdone aren't 50% off too.

That 30% off code has been working wonders this holiday.

Hi folks, for those taht have experience with GMG, I've been trying to pay with CC through paypal and directly with CC and always get rejected, so now I'm trying to pay with Paypal balance - assuming that the banks are the ones refusing to give my money to GMG - but the order got rejected as well. Do I need to set or change something on my paypal account for the orders to go through?

[quote name='erequena']Hi folks, for those taht have experience with GMG, I've been trying to pay with CC through paypal and directly with CC and always get rejected, so now I'm trying to pay with Paypal balance - assuming that the banks are the ones refusing to give my money to GMG - but the order got rejected as well. Do I need to set or change something on my paypal account for the orders to go through?[/QUOTE]

Try contacting paypal, sometimes GMG get flagged like gambling site.

[quote name='aus_nacht']I can't believe I just bought borderlands 2 season pass for 25 after waiting 3 months for it to drop to 15 the next day[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, it's actually $10.50 with the 30% off coupon. :(

[quote name='aus_nacht']I can't believe I just bought borderlands 2 season pass for 25 after waiting 3 months for it to drop to 15 the next day[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me; I bought it yesterday on Amazon. I only paid $9.99 (Thanks to promo credit and a gift card) but still :cry:

[quote name='erequena']Hi folks, for those taht have experience with GMG, I've been trying to pay with CC through paypal and directly with CC and always get rejected, so now I'm trying to pay with Paypal balance - assuming that the banks are the ones refusing to give my money to GMG - but the order got rejected as well. Do I need to set or change something on my paypal account for the orders to go through?[/QUOTE]

The same thing was happening to me a while back, it wasn't the bank or anything from my side. I sent in a ticket and got a response in like 2 days saying they "reset" my account and I could buy again. I suggest sending a ticket.

I had the same issue. When I contacted paypal, they said their automated internal fraud system flagged the account. You have to wait 48 hours with 0 transactions against the offended and then try again.

[quote name='Patch517']The same thing was happening to me a while back, it wasn't the bank or anything from my side. I sent in a ticket and got a response in like 2 days saying they "reset" my account and I could buy again. I suggest sending a ticket.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='karaethon']I had the same issue. When I contacted paypal, they said their automated internal fraud system flagged the account. You have to wait 48 hours with 0 transactions against the offended and then try again.[/QUOTE]

Thank you both!

I submitted a ticket to GMG as first measure. I'll wait for their response and try again (though I'll miss the BD deal :(). I hope I can purchase from GMG after that, I've been mising way too many deals

[quote name='rflagg']If it makes you feel any better, it's actually $10.50 with the 30% off coupon. :([/QUOTE]

I just picked this up! I probably won't even play it but to cheap to pass.

[quote name='zillionandnine']I can't decide if I want to use my Sleeping Dogs credit on the BL2 season pass or hold off for something else... decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

I just started the first DLC and it's pretty awesome. If you want more BL2, 10.50 is a steal.

Thanks for the head up on Book of Unwritten Tales. I've been wanting it for a while and $5 was my jump in point so I grabbed it.

[quote name='Motoki']Thanks for the head up on Book of Unwritten Tales. I've been wanting it for a while and $5 was my jump in point so I grabbed it.[/QUOTE]
Bought, been on my wishlist since it was released.

Sorry, the forum won't let me search for Far Cry 3 because the words are too short - is there any info on Far Cry 3 getting back in stock?

Thanks...

[quote name='Motoki']Thanks for the head up on Book of Unwritten Tales. I've been wanting it for a while and $5 was my jump in point so I grabbed it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, first really good sale I've seen on that game. I might pick it up.

Also, BL2 at that price is pretty tempting.

[quote name='gilby']Is that voucher one-use per customer?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='elessar123']GMG only lets you buy one copy per account? Boo.[/QUOTE]

AFAIK voucher can be use multiple time (unless indicated like the infamous 35% voucher from the survey) but only apply to one game per purchase, in others word buy BL2 and BL2 Season Pass apart.

[quote name='Cofresi']AFAIK voucher can be use multiple time (unless indicated like the infamous 35% voucher from the survey) but only apply to one game per purchase, in others word buy BL2 and BL2 Season Pass apart.[/QUOTE]

No, I bought a copy of Unwritten Tales for myself, but my GF wants it too. I'll just wait for her to get home from work and have her buy it on her account.

If anyone wants to get a few games from today's GMG (BL2 Season Pass, BL2 Mechromancer, Binary Domain $18.37 total) sale for me in exchange for BL2 ($21), please PM. I can't buy them myself since GMG only allows one copy per account and I have bought these all in the past for other people. Even exchange.

[quote name='elessar123']No, I bought a copy of Unwritten Tales for myself, but my GF wants it too. I'll just wait for her to get home from work and have her buy it on her account.[/QUOTE]

Ah my bad i thought it was about the voucher. Yes is one game per account.

bread's done
Back