Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='Teggy']Sorry, the forum won't let me search for Far Cry 3 because the words are too short - is there any info on Far Cry 3 getting back in stock?

Thanks...[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you're in North America, but Greenman isn't allowed to sell Ubisoft games to NA.

[quote name='Jon7']Don't know if you're in North America, but Greenman isn't allowed to sell Ubisoft games to NA.[/QUOTE]

How much was it going for after discount?

[quote name='Jon7']Don't know if you're in North America, but Greenman isn't allowed to sell Ubisoft games to NA.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that explains it - yes, I'm in NA. Thanks.

I'm abroad in New Zealand for a year and the GMG site automatically defaults to the Austrailia/New Zealand region pricing. So the season pass is $20.24 for me. Which brings it down to $14.17 with the coupon. It's still not a bad price, but I'd much rather get it for $10.50 like everybody else.

Wow, Borderlands 2 season pass for 10.50, thank the gods I checked this thread. I was debating getting it on Steam for 25% off, but decided it was still too much. But ~65% off is awesome! Thanks op!!

Wow this has been a real cluster for me this year. I've purchased games before from GMG (and none of my account details have changed) but this year I bought the Titan Question expansion and they ran out of keys. (they did offer to give me a refund if I didn't want to wait for them to restock the keys) Now I just tried to purchase the Borderlands 2 Season pass and I'm getting the "order not complete" bug that seems to be hitting a lot of folks so now I'm at the mercy of their CS ticket system. Here's hoping that they sort it out before the sale is over otherwise no sale for me. :(

bought BL2 season pass and mechromancer dlc in the same order with no problems but the voucher only applied the 30% off to the season pass...i should've bought them individually to save an extra $1.50

Has Darksiders II been cheaper than $8.75?

Picked up Book of Unwritten Tales. Good price! I also recommend Binary Domain for it's absurdity; play it on easy and enjoy the ride.

[quote name='TheKbob']Has Darksiders II been cheaper than $8.75?

Picked up Book of Unwritten Tales. Good price! I also recommend Binary Domain for it's absurdity; play it on easy and enjoy the ride.[/QUOTE]
The Darksiders pack (DS1+DS2+DS2 DLC) was ~$8.2 on Amazon if you'd bought a THQ game from them this year.

[quote name='Xealot42']Grabbed BL2 and the DLC. I don't have the willpower to wait until the summer sale.[/QUOTE]

Same here :) Besides, I loved BL 1 and around $30 for the game and season pass/mechromancer content sits very well with me, really good deal as we aren't too far into release.

i havent finished borderlands 2 yet, but i cannot resist the season pass for that cheap. i was gonna wait and revisit the game when all the dlc was 10 bucks, but i think i can splurge with the extra 50 cents

[quote name='NamPaehc']Here is list of shift codes for golden keys. maybe will power will work on holding off on using them? :)

http://www.ign.com/wikis/borderlands-2/SHiFT_Codes_and_Golden_Keys[/QUOTE]

You might be able to redeem one or two of the most recent shift codes, but the vast majority of those were only available for a certain amount of time and/or limited in quantity. It's worth trying, but I really doubt you can use most of them. Gearbox is very generous giving those out, so don't worry that you missed a bunch!

Semi-Pro Tip: Save those keys for lvl 50, or better yet save them for when the level cap is increased.

Hmm.. GMG seems to be competing with Gamersgate. Saints Row The Third: the Full Package just showed up for me for... 1 CENT!

Edit: nvm, they seem to have caught it; loading that page now shows up as an "error 404"

[quote name='aronater']Hmm.. GMG seems to be competing with Gamersgate. Saints Row The Third: the Full Package just showed up for me for... 1 CENT![/QUOTE]

Seems to be out of stock already as it produces a 404 error now - they must have had very limited stock.

Edit: I just managed to grab one for 1 cent, by mere seconds I think before out of stock

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aronater']Hmm.. GMG seems to be competing with Gamersgate. Saints Row The Third: the Full Package just showed up for me for... 1 CENT![/QUOTE]
They're out of GamersGate's league though - they've already pulled it. :)

There are other items that are $0.01 - but they are preorders which don't have a buy button. I think that's just how their system works. In this case I think it was just because they were OOS possibly ?

[quote name='Meatyflakes']finally! X-Com for sub $20 ($17.50 to be exact). Couldn't pass up the Borderlands 2 season pass yesterday either.[/QUOTE]

Must...resist...get...through...giant...backlog....

I need to tell myself that by the time I get around to playing X-Com, it will likely be sub-$10. But for anyone that wants to play it now or soon, $17.50 is by far the best I've seen.

[quote name='Stonekeep']Can i buy multiple items on the same day with the 30% off code?
I want the total war bundle, but in 6 orders.[/QUOTE]
The % 30 code can't be applied to multiple games in the basket. But you can buy multiple items on the same day. You just need to purchase them seperately if you want to use the code on both games.

[quote name='Shing0']The % 30 code can't be applied to multiple games in the basket. But you can buy multiple items on the same day. You just need to purchase them seperately if you want to use the code on both games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 6 orders. Thanks.

[quote name='Detruire']Unless your bank marks it as fraud, you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

I bought Last Remnant from them before, 2.50$... amazing.

Now finally I can get the total war grand master bundle for 43$...[quote name='TheKbob']Book of Unwritten tales has gone up in price. That's a bummer, glad I got it last night.

XCOM for $17.50 after coupon. WOW![/QUOTE]
I'm gonna wait for that...

[quote name='Stonekeep']
I'm gonna wait for that...[/QUOTE]

For the game? It was worth the $30 I paid for it, for certain. $17.50 is a steal for the content/quality.

[quote name='Stonekeep']Yeah I know, but I just got Civ 4 + 5... and now the total war bundle. It's a lot of stuff.[/QUOTE]

:applause: I want to nab Gods & Kings for cheap... might just have to bite at $7.50 for 75% off.

[quote name='Stonekeep']I bought the 2k strategy pack for 15$ with the 5$ dollars coupon (civ4+civ5+gods&kings+strongholds collection)[/QUOTE]

I have Civ 4 Gold, Civ 5 OG, and Strongholds 1 :p

Damn me for getting good deals previously.

X-Com: Enemy Unknown (NA) - $24.99
Total War Master Collection – $22.49
Total War Shogun 2 Collection – $22.49
Total War Fall of the Samurai Collection – $16.99
Empire: Total War Collection – $13.59
Medieval: Total War Collection – $10.19
Napoleon: Total War Collection – $6.79
Rome: Total War Collection – $4.41
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - $5.09
Worms: Crazy Golf – $3.39

A 30% voucher is available across a great range of PC Download titles* - snap it up quickly as it expires on Thursday 3rd January 2013 at 12GMT.

Simply copy the following voucher code and paste into the 'Voucher box' when at Check Out.

GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

* PC Download games only, some titles may be excluded. Excludes titles on Cash Back or GMG Credit promotions. Cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher. Voucher expires 3/01/13 at 12:00 GMT

[quote name='blackwaltz34']wow.....i wish i waited on xcom. just got it for $25 on amazon the other day[/QUOTE]

I got it at gamefly for $20 and thought I made off like a bandit! Good grief GMG is bringing it! So far I've gotten Binary Domain and Sleeping Dogs from them for under $15. This is getting close to sale of the year status.

bread's done
Back