Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Yeah, well I generally find that level 12 JPG in Photoshop is near perfect(Must use those settings. It doesn't Chroma Subsample like lower levels which helps a lot). But these comparisons weren't perfect looking JPGs by any stretch. (And most JPGs out there are shit quality)

Plus the low resolution did not help being able to discern the difference in quality between the texture packs

Also: It's too bad they didn't leave the console interface in Sacred 2.

Playing that with a controller with Xpadder sounds like it would be a pain.

[quote name='akmgmer']Looks like Dragonborn is available to Pre-Purchase for anyone interested. 20% voucher works on it as well.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed it. It saved me $4 + tax so that works for me for a pre-order/new release that I was intending to get right away anyway.

[quote name='MrBonk']Also: It's too bad they didn't leave the console interface in Sacred 2.

Playing that with a controller with Xpadder sounds like it would be a pain.[/QUOTE]
Using a controller on an ARPG? Get out!

[quote name='Tolyngee']James is back!

You had some great deals the past week![/QUOTE]

They have been good :) And I'm normally around, even if lurking. I'd post when people say they're confused about something but normally other folks here figure it out before I see it! :p

[quote name='JamesGMG']They have been good :) And I'm normally around, even if lurking. I'd post when people say they're confused about something but normally other folks here figure it out before I see it! :p[/QUOTE]

Thanks for Alpha Protocol (and the capcom deals)!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Using a controller on an ARPG? Get out![/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I could get it working rather well with a Wii remote and nunchuk using GlovePIE. :joystick:

[quote name='Idiotekque']Using a controller on an ARPG? Get out![/QUOTE]

Sacred 2's console controls were actually very well implemented. I have an xpadder profile for Sacred 2 somewhere on my computer, but since it doesn't activate on Steam, I'll pass.

[quote name='MrBonk']Yeah Capsule most times is just a downloader. You are free to copy contents of installers and they run fine without it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but you cant tell from the game description (unless you find out via some kinda soul who has already bought the game from GMG already ) :)

I contemplated the non-steam activation for a few minutes.
Drm-free (as far as I can tell) for 80 cents isn't bad...I'll re-buy on steam if I like the game.

[quote name='smurfinaus']Yeah but you cant tell from the game description (unless you find out via some kinda soul who has already bought the game from GMG already ) :)[/QUOTE]
Yes this is true sometimes. Which is unfortunate. It is something i'd like to see improved on the site! :cool:

[quote name='2wicked']I contemplated the non-steam activation for a few minutes.
Drm-free (as far as I can tell) for 80 cents isn't bad...I'll re-buy on steam if I like the game.[/QUOTE]

You can always add the game to steam and add icons for it. Not that hard to do. PLUS it's nice to have DRM Free backups of the installer that aren't tied to your steam account.

It REALLY is the better option IMO. You still get to launch it through steam with grid icons and everything. PLUS it's DRM Free and not tied to Steam account.

IMO this is how it should be seen, not "AW it's not steam"
Steam is DRM in itself. That is in a convenient form that we forget about.

Grabbed Sacred 2 Gold. Imported the game on PC when it first came out and also bought it on 360 so why not spend $5.44 just for the expansion. :D

I don't know, Nail'D is bound to show up for a penny one of these days.

Bioshock: Infinite is tempting with it's $17 GMG credit, too bad none of the other discounts work as well. Anyone know when/if the will end? What's the (NA) stand for? North America I'd presume.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Bioshock: Infinite is tempting with it's $17 GMG credit, too bad none of the other discounts work as well. Anyone know when/if the will end? What's the (NA) stand for? North America I'd presume.[/QUOTE]

I think its "Not available", meaning it's not available in your region.

[quote name='bshirk']I don't know, Nail'D is bound to show up for a penny one of these days.[/QUOTE]

A true CAG if I ever saw one!

@JamesGMG

Do you know what the DRM on Carcassonne is? The page has no mention of Steam or Capsule.

Edit: And the price just rose from $2.49 $9.79. >.> Not on GMG's usual 4PM GMT turnover.

Edit2: Even weirder, it's showing $2.49 on the GMG front-page top-10. I'm in the states.

Edit3: It seems GMGs, daily turnover was ~1:15 late today. I now see that sales ended on other titles (e.g. Nail'd, Hard Reset).

Holy poop, the first two Sleeping Dogs DLCs are $1.24 each, apparently it's today only. Not sure if posted here, I didn't see it in the last 2 pages. Going to grab the 2nd one.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Holy poop, the first two Sleeping Dogs DLCs are $1.24 each, apparently it's today only. Not sure if posted here, I didn't see it in the last 2 pages. Going to grab the 2nd one.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the heads up, gotem both

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Holy poop, the first two Sleeping Dogs DLCs are $1.24 each, apparently it's today only. Not sure if posted here, I didn't see it in the last 2 pages. Going to grab the 2nd one.[/QUOTE]
nightmare one? anyone know hows the zodiac one?

[quote name='Larce80']nightmare one? anyone know hows the zodiac one?[/QUOTE]

Very short, and basically consists of running from one point on the island to another to fight groups of enemies. Only recommend it if you really like old kung fu movies and want to play a parody of one in Sleeping Dogs. It's not terrible for only a dollar though.

I played a chunk of Nightmare and I liked it. I look at the Sleeping Dogs DLC like this: I loved the game, I want more of it, for $5 or now $1.25 if I can get a couple more hours of Sleeping Dogs then I'm interested. It doesn't have to blow me away, but you don't always get single player DLC episodes for games like this and I'm glad to get a bit more game without having to wait 3 years for the sequel.

are there any codes to get dragonborn lower than $16?

and also,
how do preorders work on gmg?
aliens: colonial marines will be my first one (or dragonborn i guess)

[quote name='tham1988']are there any codes to get dragonborn lower than $16?

and also,
how do preorders work on gmg?
aliens: colonial marines will be my first one (or dragonborn i guess)[/QUOTE]
You pay them the money, then when it comes time for release you get your code, hopefully/usually in advance so you can preload.

[quote name='Jon7']Very short, and basically consists of running from one point on the island to another to fight groups of enemies. Only recommend it if you really like old kung fu movies and want to play a parody of one in Sleeping Dogs. It's not terrible for only a dollar though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I played a chunk of Nightmare and I liked it. I look at the Sleeping Dogs DLC like this: I loved the game, I want more of it, for $5 or now $1.25 if I can get a couple more hours of Sleeping Dogs then I'm interested. It doesn't have to blow me away, but you don't always get single player DLC episodes for games like this and I'm glad to get a bit more game without having to wait 3 years for the sequel.[/QUOTE]

I agree with both of these. I loved SD and Nightmare in Northpoint was probably the only DLC I bought near release (with a GMG coupon I think).

Don't look it at as continuing the game, but more of a halloween themed side story. It's fun in that sense and a bit campy.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']You pay them the money, then when it comes time for release you get your code, hopefully/usually in advance so you can preload.[/QUOTE]

sweet wasnt expecting to maybe get it early
that would be awesome

do they charge you right away when you preorder off gmg? also how long do you get the credit on preordered products? any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

[quote name='Wolfnix90']do they charge you right away when you preorder off gmg? also how long do you get the credit on preordered products? any help would be appreciated, thanks :)[/QUOTE]
Yes. If you choose the store credit it's within a few seconds.

[quote name='Wolfnix90']do they charge you right away when you preorder off gmg? also how long do you get the credit on preordered products? any help would be appreciated, thanks :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you get charged right away.

Hi James, sorry to ask this on the forum, but am having problems with your site's handling of region...
i happened to be on a work trip to Germany when I decided to register on your website and bought two games - those were in EUR. But actually I live in Canada and my credit card address, cell phone, etc. are all Canadian. Issue is - the whole account is now stuck in EUR and not USD/CDN even though I'm no longer in Germany/Europe. Is there a way to change this? Thanks!

Has there been any word about South Park on GMG? I know Ubisoft bought the title, but I heard that GMG cannot distribute Ubisoft games in NA.

Finally pulled the trigger on Skyrim DLC "Dragonborn". Had been eyeing it for several days on GMG at that price.

Played Skyrim the other night for the first time in a long while and said, "yeah, I want more of this."

So on their main page it has Sonic Racing highlighted as being 25% off, but I don't see any discount on the game page.

Is there some code for Sonic that I'm missing?

[quote name='wEEman33']So on their main page it has Sonic Racing highlighted as being 25% off, but I don't see any discount on the game page.

Is there some code for Sonic that I'm missing?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the promotion page is here. You have to use that code at the cart screen and its usable on any of the titles listed.

What type of key does gmg have on Hitman Absolution? Is it ROW(rest of the world)?

I ask this because I bought Hitman Ab in steam before but it gave me Hitman ASIA key and since im currently residing outside asia I cant install the game. Good thing the steam rep gave me a "one time" refund.

bread's done
Back