Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

What the heck. Been waiting for them to put up XCOM, now the site won't even load. Guess everyone is having the same problem.
And if it load, is sluggish and gives errors on every page load. I give up. Will buy xcom from steam, will pay more, but at least will buy it without that many troubles.

$20 DmC is a tempting, but I think I'll wait (even though it's Capcom 50%+20% base game)
Capcom 75% sales are rare?

I haven't spent over $15 on a single game in who knows how long. Think Skyrim Legendary I'll bite at $30 or lower if that happens, but was hoping to eventually get DmC for around $10-$15, or even better bundled with the 3 and 4 bundle on Steam

I'm going to take a nap and try again later. Hopefully one of two things will have happened: a) they 'fixed' the servers, or b) all hyperactive F5 clickers will have been satisfied/given up.
I've got a rat in a Skinner box getting a food pellet for every F5 he hits. You're never getting in.

Via GMG Twitter

Site will be offline for a few minutes, it'll be back shortly -James

10:22 AM - 3 Jul 2013

I've got a rat in a Skinner box getting a food pellet for every F5 he hits. You're never getting in.

Curses! He'll get fat enough to the point of internal 'splosion, after which, I win!

edit: and I don't know why it quoted that from the light theme and refuses to revert to normal colors using "automatic". I BLAME YOUR RAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Stellar Impact myself....took about 10-12 min plus reloads but eh free game! I would be more sad if I was going for X com since that deal looks excellent.

DmC is tempting, but I have Bayonetta, The Last of Us, and Dust to beat right now, so I think I'll hang back and wait for a better deal later this year. 

Site is up, albeit slow. I am posting this after I make my purchase as to not jeopardize my own needs. Sorry fellow CAGers.

Also, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is now available on Steam.

The site is now back up. Be gentle. -James
Ffff...riiiighhhtt. NOW BEND OVER!

As a side note, this downtime did give me time to reconsider buying DmC. 70% off -$2 (whatever that calculates out to) still leaves me at $18. Worth it, or wait it?

Edit: Eh, 75% calculates out to 12.50. I'll wait.

Not working. This is a joke.

I insist. If you can't handle the sale "normally", don't gift a game during a major promo like this. They are losing a ton of sales

Next time they should put skyrim legendary at 80% + 25% voucher... And gift, I don't know, oblivion. Just to keep trolling

I just spent 15 minutes sitting through the checkout process and various long loads or failed loads, got through the shopping cart, enter my discount code, confirm my address, and then it says something went wrong, please try again. I'm so mad.

Have to start over from scratch cause my reservation timed out after all this damn loading and reloading.

Not working. This is a joke.

I insist. If you can't handle the sale "normally", don't gift a game during a major promo like this. They are losing a ton of sales
It's not like they can claim ignorance of the "free effect", either: they've brought down their site offering free games in the past.

I don't know whether I should feel happy that I got the freebie or sad that I spent so long trying to get a game I'll never play. 

At one point it became sort of a meta-game, so I guess I got something out of it. I win.

I don't know whether I should feel happy that I got the freebie or sad that I spent so long trying to get a game I'll never play.

At one point it became sort of a meta-game, so I guess I got something out of it. I win.
But it has cards (I've never done the cards and don't even get how to get them/what you do with them)!

Just make the game $0.01. I'd be okay with that and it'd stop the crashing problems. I want a freebie...
They should gift their freebies during less appealing promos. Or after the sales.

I can't imagine what they do during their "maintenance" period (every 2 hours or so)

Just make the game $0.01. I'd be okay with that and it'd stop the crashing problems. I want a freebie...
That actually would cause more server issues since it would require more page loads and processing. It would also make them lose about 30-40 cents per transaction after processing fees.

They should've just gotten rid of the Stellar Impact offer, they were getting way more than enough traffic with the XCOM pack, plus Stellar Impact is dead anyway, I don't think anyone plays it anymore.

Stellar Impact is OOS.  Boo. 

I just want the XCOM DLC for 75% off.  Too much to ask?

It's been slightly cheaper in a GMG pack with Manhunt for $5.. Of course you'd have to sell off Manhunt.. but I considered that to be a better deal.
Right, that's where I have my steam copy from (had Bully from retail) from... except I kept manhunt too

39392314.jpg

Right, that's where I have my steam copy from (had Bully from retail) from... except I kept manhunt too

I kept Manhunt too ;)

Just figured if all he wanted was Bully for the cheapest price, he could sell off Manhunt.. if that pack is on sale again.
Switched threads, but I follow this one too :)

Well, I've got about a day to decide. Technically, if both are 75% off then Steam (buying separate) and GMG (the bundle) would be the same price, but GMG usually has the bonus vouchers.

Well, I've got about a day to decide. Technically, if both are 75% off then Steam (buying separate) and GMG (the bundle) would be the same price, but GMG usually has the bonus vouchers.
>.< Multiquote is broke in CAG 3.0. With the GMG mention, I replied here. Yeah, there's nothing like an extra 20% to make store-choice decisions. :)

I have a Steam coupon for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (50% Off) if anyone wants it, for FREE of course.

Just PM me. It expires today at 22:31:05 GMT-600 coincidentally.

Edit: Argh, I didn't realize the $10 listing difference between Steam ($39.99) and GMG ($29.99). So it's probably best to let this coupon expire ;)

Nothing but crap for two days straight and then a bunch of games people will want and something totally free. Of course the server is going down yet again. It's just stupid. I really think they're messing with us.

Bully is $3.75 from Steam (75% off). Bundle would be $5 from GMG, so if you sold off Manhunt for half the price, it'd make Bully $2.50 which is slightly cheaper. I think the bundle was $5 after GMG voucher, not before voucher.

Might not be worth the trouble for only $1.25.. but I think it's worth waiting if you do want Manhunt. Might even see Bully in a decent Amazon bundle, if you don't already have most of Rockstar's games.

Bully is $3.75 from Steam (75% off). Bundle would be $5 from GMG, so if you sold off Manhunt for half the price, it'd make Bully $2.50 which is slightly cheaper.

Might not be worth the trouble for only $1.25.. but I think it's worth waiting if you do want Manhunt. Might even see it in a decent Amazon bundle, if you don't already have most of Rockstar's games.
What I meant was Manhunt is 9.99 at Steam, so if both Bully and Manhunt were 75% off separately Steam would be 3.75+2.50 = 6.25

GMG, the regular price of the bundle is 24.99, 75% off makes it 6.25, so the same as Steam. (Then there is the usual bonus vouchers which make it around $5.05 with a 20% voucher)

The whole thing gets confusing when you figure GMG doesn't always have vouchers (though they do more often then not)

I just had a pondering: I wonder how many people will no longer deal with GMG due to their use of 666, devil horns on their alien-whateverthefuckitis and the like? Because, I mean, you're obviously signing your soul over to the devil to be getting these deals (assuming you are able to)...

*GASP!* Maybe that's why people are being rejected! God has claimed your soul! You are saved from an eternity of torment, torture, nightmares and hellfire! See? There's always a bright side to these things!

...Wait a minute.

OR you already sold your soul, and The Man/Woman/Whatever Upstairs hath smote thee. 

Either way, no trucks or x-coms or evil residents for you. Blame religion.

*scurries away*

I just had a pondering.... I wonder how many people will no longer deal with GMG due to their use of 666, devil horns on their alien-whateverthefuckitis and the like? Because, I mean, you're obviously signing your soul over to the devil to be getting these deals (assuming you are able to)...

*GASP!* Maybe that's why people are being rejected! God has claimed your soul! You are saved!

Or, more likely, you already sold your soul and the devil's not taking IOU's.
I have no soul left to sell, so joke's on them.

bread's done
Back