Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Hmm... I've been waiting forever for Stoked to get on Steam (it has a database listing ;_; ) since I loved it on the 360, but for $8, I guess I'll finally buy it from GMG. I really want to be able to play it in 1080p. Only downside is I have another client (Capsule) on my PC now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I've been waiting forever for Stoked to get on Steam (it has a database listing ;_; ) since I loved it on the 360, but for $8, I guess I'll finally buy it from GMG. I really want to be able to play it in 1080p. Only downside is I have another client (Capsule) on my PC now.
It's on Gamersgate too I think... so no Crapsule but not sure about the drm.

Really enjoyed it on 360 as well but got sidetracked and never finished it, so I'll probably end up picking this up at some point.

... decisions ...decisions. Steam sale possibly breathing down my neck ... Doesn't play in 3D (Vision) ... yet ... How long is that Bioshock: Infinite deal going to last?

Edit: 24hrs

GMG canceled the voucher for BSI early.  But they'll graciously still let you use it on the DLC pass.  :roll:   Weak sauce, GMG... weak sauce.

I already own it but I was pointing friends to the site for a better deal for BSI and now they're coming back saying "This site's stupid and broken".  Can't really argue with them there after GMG tweeted earlier today gloating about how they had a better BSI deal than Steam.

Yea, generally I try to look at trade feedback, or if they have been a member of the site for a long time. (That and I never go first in trades =)

I'd absolutely love to get in on the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass but man, there hasn't even been a peep about the content that will be released (as far as I know).

Meh, worked for me when it said that on my Alpha Protocal key.

Odds are that TONS of people bought the Season Pass and they ran out of keys. It's happened in the past on GMG. Just email support and give it a few days. They'll get more keys in and hook you up.
ok thanks, thats relieving

Added to OP:

GMG30-LY2G6-UKDYY
Fuuuu... I'd love to get my hands on FF7 and BS:I Season Pass, but 30% isn't quite enough of a cut for me yet. PELE DEMANDS GREATER SACRIFICES!!!

I'm also very curious/interested in Ring Runner, but it's against my religion to pre-purchase games that promise enough for me to actually consider pre-purchasing. Nine times out of ten they're a total letdown. I either needs hands-on time or enough reviews to get a good sense of what I'm getting myself in to.

Example 1: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (such potential...)

Example 2: S.T.A.L.K.E.R: SoC (had never even heard about it...and then marathoned it)

Because we're totally in the habit of buying new old releases for 30% off here on CAG.

*COUGH*
Only mentioning that because a number have CAGs have been anxious for a discount on FFVII ... one even paid full price!

<the 40 lashings sentence was suspended on account of needing a new whip... that will be fixed shortly>

75% off or bust...ed whip?
whip-hawk.gif

Just got a notification from IsThereAnyDeal, Super Meat Boy is 75% off on GMG, plus the 20% voucher (GMG20-F202F-UI40F) brings it down to $3. The code expires at 3PM UTC, which is (I think) in about 15 minutes.

Any coupon works on these games? the 30% off seems like it's done and GMG20-F202F-UI40F doesnt seem to be working on the Strike Suit Pack (which im not gonna buy anyways since i expect it to be 85% off on steam)

So there's a bunch of random indie and small publisher games on sale at GMG right now but one really stuck out for me:

Old Village Simulator 1962

Have you ever wondered how farming looked like 50 years ago?

Now you can check it out! Old Village Simulator will take you back in time to mid sixties, so syou can sit behind the wheel of vintage tractors and harvesters.

Yeah, I saw it too, but unfortunately the Ag Sim series beat them to the punch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGz06RuXfmo

So there's a bunch of random indie and small publisher games on sale at GMG right now but one really stuck out for me:

Now you can check it out! Old Village Simulator will take you back in time to mid sixties, so syou can sit behind the wheel of vintage tractors and harvesters.
Cuban Missile Crysis and Farming Sim all in one game?!? Sold!!!

<dusts off her well worn copy of On the Beach>

this might've been more appealing to me 4 years ago when I still lived in the city and not in middle of nowhere full of farms lol..... think I'll wait for it to be 75% off though

So how is the Capsule client? There's a bunch of crappy TV licensed games on sale right now and I'm thinking of buying a few. The games don't say anything about DRM.

So how is the Capsule client? There's a bunch of crappy TV licensed games on sale right now and I'm thinking of buying a few. The games don't say anything about DRM.
IIRC it needs to connect every three days. It's not terrible. I have it for High School Dreams (only available on GMG-Capsule)... most of us try to avoid in favor of other clients/drm-free. Also there's Capule-to-play and Capsule-to-download (downloader).

IIRC it needs to connect every three days. It's not terrible. I have it for High School Dreams (only available on GMG-Capsule)... most of us try to avoid in favor of other clients/drm-free. Also there's Capule-to-play and Capsule-to-download (downloader).
I don't mind connect-to-download or play. I'm just wondering if it does something funky like install something that stays in memory or additional, unlisted DRM.

I've got to give GMG credit for getting the jump on Steam with launching their sale ahead of them and giving out the 20/30% off coupon codes. I ended up spending almost half my sale money at GMG this month vs. the Steam sale.

bread's done
Back