Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I went to buy thief... but only the pack was discounted. Already have Thief 3 on Steam
Buy the pack then sell/trade thief 3? Thief 1/2 have never been cheaper than 1.74 by themselves, I believe. So even if you just had the key sit there, that's the cheapest you can get 1/2 for (the pack is like 3 bucks w/the voucher, right?).

If the deal's still up I'd bite bite bite on dat shit

I bought GRID 2 for $10 after coupon - great price in my opinion. I also had some credit from formerly free games, which bought it down to $9. There may have been better deals on GRID 2, but I've never seen any, and I did not have any luck getting a copy from the trading forum.

I think GRID 2 is going to be free on PS+ this month, but I really want it on PC to run it at max details.

I bought GRID 2 for $10 after coupon - great price in my opinion. I also had some credit from formerly free games, which bought it down to $9. There may have been better deals on GRID 2, but I've never seen any, and I did not have any luck getting a copy from the trading forum.

I think GRID 2 is going to be free on PS+ this month, but I really want it on PC to run it at max details.
You could've won a Steam key for it free from the facebook giveaway.. it's pretty easy to win.

Well, if that was so why were there hardly any on the steam trade thread? Either way, I have avoided facebook thus far and therefore have to pay with cash instead of my personal data.

Well, if that was so why were there hardly any on the steam trade thread? Either way, I have avoided facebook thus far and therefore have to pay with cash instead of my personal data.
I don't know, but the giveaway isn't coded properly, any time within 2:46-3:22 usually wins you a key. People have been selling them, but not as much on CAG. I think the current selling price is around $5 on other trade sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's going to be one reason. The number of people I've seen on here (and other gaming forums) who say they refuse to use Facebook has to contribute. As does the region-lock (it's only available to a few countries), and the time and effort required to get extra keys (you have to have multiple FB accounts, spend a few minutes getting the key, and can only play once per IP per day.)

Buy the pack then sell/trade thief 3? Thief 1/2 have never been cheaper than 1.74 by themselves, I believe. So even if you just had the key sit there, that's the cheapest you can get 1/2 for (the pack is like 3 bucks w/the voucher, right?).
If the deal's still up I'd bite bite bite on dat shit

If they give separate keys, I'll buy it. I mostly want thief 1 because the graphic mod

If they give separate keys, I'll buy it. I mostly want thief 1 because the graphic mod
yeah i stupidly didn't even think about that, not sure if they give 3 keys or not. Although like i said, this is still the cheapest option to get 1/2, even if it does waste thief 3

that mod does look bomb ass though. Thief 1 is 2.79 on steam rite now, btdubbs. If you get it from jakenome or krugozor, it's probably like 2.25 or something. It gets down to 1.74 pretty often though, so it might hit that in the winter sale.

Spent some time with GRID 2 and have to say that the graphics are outstanding. It runs perfectly smooth (60 fps) with everything maxed out and 4xMSAA on a GTX680/4GB&3570k@4GHz.

GRID 2 is really breathtakingly beautiful, a big step forward from Dirt 3. If you have a decent PC, you should absolutely get this, be it through that facebook thing or now at GMG, Totally worth $10!

I'll try the grid Facebook thing if it's really that easy, always glad to throw another game into my library.

Can anyone give me tips on how to play or win?

I'll try the grid Facebook thing if it's really that easy, always glad to throw another game into my library. Can anyone give me tips on how to play or win?
In case you didn't pick up on it earlier, it seems the time to aim for is ~2:50 - I think that's ~2:30 clicking on the last thing (3rd item of 3rd pause.)

That's why I mentioned the number of pauses: I made the same mistake on my first attempt. On my second attempt I left the last click to ~2:44 and ended up with a time ~3:05.

I tried it before I had read your post. I'll do better tomorrow.

spoderman said:
You could've won a Steam key for it free from the facebook giveaway.. it's pretty easy to win.
same here, doubt it'll go lower than free.

JamesJoyce said:
I activated mine

I wonder how she felt.
Nothing wrong with being a minute man if she's a 59 second woman.

Here's a massive hint: if the tab the game is in is not active, the time does not advance while the race does. It might be easier to aim on finishing the last of three hidden object sections at about 2:40 and switching tabs at 2:47 and waiting until the race ends.

Nothing wrong with being a minute man if she's a 59 second woman.

Here's a massive hint: if the tab the game is in is not active, the time does not advance while the race does. It might be easier to aim on finishing the last of three hidden object sections at about 2:40 and switching tabs at 2:47 and waiting until the race ends.
That second part was really confusing when i thought we were still making innuendos

Oh boy. "You are not elegible for this giveaway."

I hate Facebook. I just wanted a free game.

Oh boy. "You are not elegible for this giveaway."

I hate Facebook. I just wanted a free game.
Do you want any of these:

Eeryi's Action (Desura) - .10
Hacker Duality + DLC (Steam) - .25
Jamestown (Steam) - .25
Lucius (Steam) - .25
Space Pirates & Zombies (Steam) - .25

Ignore the prices i copied and pasted from my sale list

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't...everybody has all these already/doesn't want them

Jamestown (Steam) - .25
Lucius (Steam) - .25

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't...everybody has all these already/doesn't want them
Haha, no. Thank you. I meant that Dirt 2 game giveaway, sorry. I'm just being a grumpybutt.

Jamestown (Steam) - .25
Lucius (Steam) - .25

I'll take all of the money

steve-urkel-gif-14.gif

Not what I expected to see

Reel it back mindlink, this is official cag forums, not tebow chat unhinged

Trying my luck with the Grid 2 Facebook thing, first account got a time of 1:47, I have 6 FB accounts for giveaways and games (I send requests to myself... forever alone or just courteous enough to not spam my friends? you decide) Only problem is the once per IP

bread's done
Back