Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Awesomenauts: Private Mels DLC (Steam) - $2.49

All the revenue GMG and Ronimo receive from this skin between now and the end of the year will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, to help them grant more wishes to kids.

20% off: GMG20-CV2W4-DSYBT

Edit: I wonder if/how the voucher applies.  "Here's 20% less for charity".

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously tempted at $8 (that's an 84% discount) but I know MSRP will drop sooner or later and the sale prices with it.
I just finished Tomb Raider on the (shhhhh, don't tell anyone) 360, I think I paid $14 (with MS Points crazy deal, which probably brought the cost down to $10 or under). Definitely worth it. Sometimes I love it when I'm wrong. I initially thought the reboot was kinda lame, but after playing the game it really worked for me. Great looking/sounding game, good action. Cons: Some reliance on QTEs, which I think are becoming overused/annoying. Plot was fairly predictable, in an enjoyable kinda way. Not super long (but that's more of a pro for me). Looking forward to Tomb Raider: Part Deux.

Seriously tempted at $8 (that's an 84% discount) but I know MSRP will drop sooner or later and the sale prices with it.
Wait till winter sale. The entire collection could be had for $9 from one of the euro sellers here on cag during the fall sale, and my understanding is that we will see plenty of repeat prices during the winter steam sale.

Wait till winter sale. The entire collection could be had for $9 from one of the euro sellers here on cag during the fall sale, and my understanding is that we will see plenty of repeat prices during the winter steam sale.
Was just going to mention that. I had been waiting for it to drop under $10 but when I saw that JakeNome could get it for me for $9 for all of the Tomb Raider games including the new one I was sold.

I have all the others, and my husband has 2013 on his Steam so I can always play it there.

comppanys of heros 2 -$13.59 yo with 10.87 with coupon 

bethsedha avg sale 50% off and castle of illusion 10.04 a little lelss with coupon and aj spanking me heh 

New GMG email deals:

You can enjoy a massive 30% off a selection of the hottest season passes and DLC around, simply by using our latest discount voucher*. We’ve selected the following 5 fantastic titles to be smacked with this discount: Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass, BioShock Inifnite Season Pass, Borderlands 2 Season Pass, XCOM: Enemy Within, and finally Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass.

trans.gif

GMG30-MW6WA-ZAJIH

trans.gif

This voucher expires at 3pm UTC Monday 9th December, so you’ll need to be quick if you want to use it!

Bethesda Deals - Up To 50% Off

trans.gif

Check out the latest Bethesda deals where we have discounts of up to 50% on some of their greatest franchises, such as Skyrim and Fallout.

20% Off Voucher

trans.gif

Our 20% off voucher* just got extended! Get 20% off hundreds of titles across the GMG Store by entering GMG20-CV2W4-DSYBT, you can even use it on the Bethesda deals!

[quote name="rcsample" post="11325170" timestamp="1386349749"]
I just finished Tomb Raider on the (shhhhh, don't tell anyone) 360, I think I paid $14 (with MS Points crazy deal, which probably brought the cost down to $10 or under). Definitely worth it. Sometimes I love it when I'm wrong. I initially thought the reboot was kinda lame, but after playing the game it really worked for me. Great looking/sounding game, good action. Cons: Some reliance on QTEs, which I think are becoming overused/annoying. Plot was fairly predictable, in an enjoyable kinda way. Not super long (but that's more of a pro for me). Looking forward to Tomb Raider: Part Deux.[/quote]it felt super long to me, I'm used to this genre of game lasting 9-12 hrs, I think tomb raider was around 20. On Hard and with exploring. I was impressed by the length. That's what she said.

it felt super long to me, I'm used to this genre of game lasting 9-12 hrs, I think tomb raider was around 20. On Hard and with exploring. I was impressed by the length. That's what she said.
Actually, you know I just looked at my time played in Raptr, and I am at 23 hours. So, yeah, that is pretty long (as she said). I think because the game was "always moving", it felt "short" (that's what sh....nevermind).

I would subtract a few hours, as my OCD started kicking in for completing challenges, finding all the documents, blah-de-blah.

So, I rescind my 2 short comment. Never fear, I still give the game my 2-Legit-2-Quit 10 Thumbs Up Limited Edition Platinum Award.

Is GMG known for being slow on new account activation? I'd like to buy CoH2 but... they sure as heck won't send me an activation email so I can actually give them money. Oh well, maybe the steam winter sale will be better than the fall sale's $20 price.

New GMG email deals:

(snip)
Completely awesome. I've been jonesing for Skyrim: Legendary Edition in a serious way, missed the last Steam sale, then got hit with this ridiculous ice storm in Dallas and can't get to a store. Was having a seriously crappy day, and you just saved it. Thank you!

Screw that, I'm waiting for the inevitable Squeenix bundle. Although I honestly don't know what else they have that I'd still be interested in at this point.
watch when squeenix does a bundle they have that 6 dollar limit thing, tomb raider is in the upper tier, and lower tier is all games you already have

jokes on you, twat

Total War Rome 2 is currently 29.97. With 20% code it comes to 23.98. Cheapest by far at this point as far as I know. No links, on mobile and rushing. Sorry.

Finally!

I missed the 50% discount at launch, and it never dropped below 25% discount for the Autumn Sale. This is an insta buy for me. Thanks!
I had a copy of Ninja Blade for some reason, so that shaved 50 cents off my price. $4.94, this game will not be this cheap anytime soon. :D

I had a copy of Ninja Blade for some reason, so that shaved 50 cents off my price. $4.94, this game will not be this cheap anytime soon. :D
It's Sega.. they're almost as bad (or good?) as Square Enix when it comes to competitive pricing. Probably won't take more than 1-2 months for it to be 75% off. Might even get a good price during the Amazon sale this month, or EC promo in January.

Is Company Of Heroes 2 still available at the $10 price? Can't find the applicable coupon and not sure it was on sale otherwise.

Might grab Typing of the Dead with the 20% off coupon...

It's Sega.. they're almost as bad (or good?) as Square Enix when it comes to competitive pricing. Probably won't take more than 1-2 months for it to be 75% off. Might even get a good price during the Amazon sale this month, or EC promo in January.
Except when it comes to their Genesis games. NOT BITTER REALLY. :p

Wouldn't KB/M be superior for this type of game anyway? y u wanna use controller
It is... but I like a challenge in my games but not to the point where I would try/want a 9 key cell phone texting "controller" as that would just be silly*...

*As would a normal normal game controller... ;)

Except when it comes to their Genesis games. NOT BITTER REALLY. :p
Amazon has had the best deals on Genesis games over the last few years. Tony's done bundles of all five collections for cheap . The Sonic games are not in the Steam version pack, however, and Toe Jam & Earl almost never go lower than 50% off (those two had to go through some legal hoops before they could be sold).

Amazon has had the best deals on Genesis games over the last few years. Tony's done bundles of all five collections for cheap . The Sonic games are not in the Steam version pack, however, and Toe Jam & Earl almost never go lower than 50% off (those two had to go through some legal hoops before they could be sold).
The Steam versions of those Genesis packs have not been bundled together at Amazon during these past few sales. They sell the packs for $3.50 each, which is the same price as Steam.

And curiously - Steam has five packs, but only bundles the first four together. I have no idea why Sega does this.

I do recall that the Genesis packs were in that Sega Fun Pack at one point. I wish I'd bought them.

(I have the Sonic games thanks to the Sonic Franchise pack.)

cyrus386 said:
Ooh, this is pretty sweet. Might have to bite on this. Only thing is I'm tempted to hold out and see what Amazon and Steam offer via winter sales. Decisions, decisions...
Thank you for buying this now so I can get it free in January ;)

The Steam versions of those Genesis packs have not been bundled together at Amazon during these past few sales. They sell the packs for $3.50 each, which is the same price as Steam.
Yeah, they had the pack of 50 Genesis games on sale for 5 bucks last year:

http://www.examiner.com/article/sega-dreamcast-genesis-arcade-games-and-more-amazon-pc-download-deals

(hard to search on CAG 3.0 now)

December 2, 2012

If you've ever wanted to own almost the entirety of the Sega catalog since the the days of the Genesis, Amazon started just the deal for you as part of its PC Download Deals of the Week for the week of Sunday, Dec. 2. On top of 50 Sega Genesis games for just five bucks, there are also packs for the Dreamcast, Arcade and one dedicated solely to 12 Sonic the Hedgehog titles. The Total War franchise and an action game pack is thrown in for good measure.

These downloadable PC deals should go live at Amazon some time after 3 a.m. EST on Sunday and are good through Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012. Obviously, shipping is not a concern but tax is applicable in select states.

Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack - $4.99 (50 Sega Genesis Games)

• Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Comix Zone, Ecco the Dolphin, Gain Ground, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, VectorMan, Crack Down, Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi and Space Harrier II
  • Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle, Bonanza Bros., Columns, Ecco Jr., Eternal Champions, Fatal Labyrinth, Galaxy Force II, Kid Chameleon, Ristar and Super Thunder Blade
  • Alien Storm, Bio-Hazard Battle, Columns III, Sword of Vermilion, Virtua Fighter 2, Ecco: The Tides of Time, Decap Attack, Flicky, ESWAT: City Under Siege and Golden Axe II
  • Alien Soldier, Gunstar Heroes, Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole, Light Crusader, Shining Force, Shining Force II, Shining in the Darkness, Streets of Rage, Streets of Rage 2, and Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
  • Phantasy Star 2, Golden Axe 3, Streets of Rage 3, The Revenge of Shinobi, Wonder Boy in Monster World, Vectorman 2, Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium, Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom, Dynamite Headdy, and Beyond Oasis / The Story of Thor

http://www.examiner.com/article/sega-dreamcast-genesis-arcade-games-and-more-amazon-pc-download-deals

Mmhm, I bought it then. Note that in addition to the Sonic games, these bundles are also lacking Toe Jam and Earl 1 & 2. They seem to only be available individually, and only on Steam. Too bad about that - both games are classics, especially the first one, which predated the current "quirky roguelike" fad by about 20 years.

As I said, these last few sales. ;)

I was aware that they were all bundled last year. I've been waiting for them to do that again, but it just hasn't happened. Since the leaked Steam news deals thing said that the sale prices would be the same between the Autumn and Xmas sales, I'm not holding my breath for them to go down in price over there again. And since Tony hasn't said anything about these games...

Mmhm, I bought it then. Note that in addition to the Sonic games, these bundles are also lacking Toe Jam and Earl 1 & 2. They seem to only be available individually, and only on Steam. Too bad about that - both games are classics, especially the first one, which predated the current "quirky roguelike" fad by about 20 years.
Actually, both TJ&E games are also available at Amazon and GamersGate. Just not in Steam form.

Playing lightgun games with a controller is one of the most unenjoyable gaming experiences I can imagine.
You think that's bad, try playing it with a mouse. You'll right click more than a marathon Diablo session.

Playing lightgun games with a controller is one of the most unenjoyable gaming experiences I can imagine.
Okay with a mouse, but just not quite the same.

You think that's bad, try playing it with a mouse. You'll right click more than a marathon Diablo session.
Well, I did play the PC port of Virtua Cop on PC with a mouse... it worked out rather fine... (for whatever reason that's triggering a strong memory of the mousepad I used to play it back in '97).

Okay with a mouse, but just not quite the same.

Well, I did play the PC port of Virtua Cop on PC with a mouse... it worked out rather fine... (for whatever reason that's triggering a strong memory of the mousepad I used to play it back in '97).
Well Virtua Cop is not the same kind of game.

I mean, yes, it's a lightgun shooter, but most enemies there could be killed with one bullet. Enemies in HOTDO usually need more than one shot. And your first gun doesn't really do much damage to the bosses... I spent like ten minutes on the first boss.

(Also, to clarify about the Genesis games, I believe I complained that Sega did not bundle the Sonic games with the rest of the Genesis stuff and that's why I never got the Genesis pack. A few months later I got the Sonic Franchise Pack with all the games, so bring on the Genesis pack again, Tony. :p)

Thank you for buying this now so I can get it free in January ;)
Ah, sorry sun, but I'm passing this time round. I don't know if this'll show up on the EC list, but I imagine 75% off at Steam or a DLC bundle at Amazon are likely possibilities. I can already feel the potential regret from an impulse purchase now, so that makes it easy to hold out. We'll have to find another sucker to appease the CAG gods.

bread's done
Back