Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Yeah, It was foolish of me to not have re-read all of her posts, studied her facebook and memorized her biography before pinching off that useless bit of pop-turd.

I'll know better for next time.
Good. Everyone here stalks ashes, so you should too. Why do you think her profile view count is so high?

Yeah, It was foolish of me to not have re-read all of her posts, studied her facebook and memorized her biography before pinching off that useless bit of pop-turd.

I'll know better for next time.
I think "foolish" doesn't quite do it justice. More like "level of idiocy which should be punishable by death."

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. Everyone here stalks ashes, so you should too. Why do you think her profile view count is so high?
Stalking isn't really a thing I do. Too much effort. But I guess I still really don't know why it's so high. Something to add to my list of "on-the-toilet ponder time" things.

ugly-woman.jpg
tumblr_mx7gkrwNxo1rf6ailo1_400.gif

Sega Week starts today...

Aliens games for 75% off... Including the season pass for those who got the Colony Marines deal on Amazon.

As an extra win, if you purchase any of the games marked with an asterisk you'll receive Rome: Total War totally free!

I looked. Didn't go far enough with all the playfire beta stuff taking up the blog.

Hmmmm, now to figure out of Colony Marines + season pass + Total War Rome is worth 8 bucks.
The season pass was cheaper during winter sale at GMG, $5.62 with 25% coupon and Aliens: Colonial Marines was $1.99 at Amazon so you are getting Rome: Total War for $0.40 (lowest price on steam was 90% off at $1).

The season pass was cheaper during winter sale at GMG, $5.62 with 25% coupon and Aliens: Colonial Marines was $1.99 at Amazon so you are getting Total War Rome for $0.40.
I actually have none of them.. And that's the only Aliens game I don't have on Steam.

Anyone who got Colonial Marines via Amazon think the patching made it a decent game?

WTF? Colony Marines? I must be sicker than I thought... and or more strung out on cold/cough medicine (battling another cold it seems.)

I actually have none of them.. And that's the only Aliens game I don't have on Steam.

Anyone who got Colonial Marines via Amazon think the patching made it a decent game?

WTF? Colony Marines? I must be sicker than I thought... and or more strung out on cold/cough medicine (battling another cold it seems.)
As a fan of the franchise, I enjoyed A:CM. Make no mistake, however, it is an average to slightly above average (for the sound and movie recognizable set pieces) FPS. I have certainly played worse. From what I have seen of the pre-patch game, the post patch version did fix a lot of issues. I'd say the biggest things remaining are the fairly dumb/annoying AI (enemy and friendly) and Michael Biehn's phoned in voiceover work.

Is the Rome: Total War key for the gold edition or no? Not even sure if there is a "non-gold version" (w/o the barbarian dlc) but I just want to make sure.

As a fan of the franchise, I enjoyed A:CM. Make no mistake, however, it is an average to slightly above average (for the sound and movie recognizable set pieces) FPS. I have certainly played worse. From what I have seen of the pre-patch game, the post patch version did fix a lot of issues. I'd say the biggest things remaining are the fairly dumb/annoying AI (enemy and friendly) and Michael Biehn's phoned in voiceover work.
neuro ur gf
KEecHe5.gif
seduce mee why u cant control ur gf

Is the Rome: Total War key for the gold edition or no? Not even sure if there is a "non-gold version" (w/o the barbarian dlc) but I just want to make sure.
Yeah, its gold...

Features:

Rome: Total War Guide one of three noble Roman families on a century spanning quest to seize control of the Roman Empire.

Rome: Total War - Barbarian Invasion (official expansion pack to Rome: Total War) Witness the decline of Rome as Barbarian hordes attack, forcing a bitter internal struggle between rival factions.
Note: it doesn't look like it comes with the Alexander expansion pack...

store.steampowered.com/app/4770/

Aliens: Colonic Marines is just as bad as it's name implies. ;)

Would this be the cheapest A:CM Stasis Interrupted DLC has been -> 75% off + then 20% off coupon (if it works)?

That'd be like $2, if coupon works...

I believe the online community is dead. But the game is an awesome single player game and the bosses are great. But that's only my opinion. One of the few games I played straight until finishing it.

Snapped on 3 copies of FM14.

Quite cheap after discount code. Was about to purchase for £20.00 elsewhere so getting it down to £13 was not bad at all.

bread's done
Back