Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I disagree about the story don't beign interesting. I LOVE all the Warhammer 40K lore. Granted DoW and DoW2 story are not tied (just certain references), but both are great. I'm waiting for space hulk to get cheaper and hope the old ones to be on GOG some day
Huh. I didn't realize SH was a WH40k game.

... if you get one key, then yes, it's wasteful. But if you get multiple keys, you can just give away or trade off the extra stuff.
I'm pretty darn sure this is a one code item... I'm pretty sure I've seen it on steam before.

That said, I'm going to buy one as I have a friend who would love the complete package... (and then I'll have the answer to this question.)

Edit: Anyone seen their current discount code?

Edit 2: Belay my last... Space Marine is cheap also. I know he wants that one for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they post a new voucher soon. I wouldn't mind picking up Sang-Froid as it's on sale for $3.74 (Steam). Though, I should probably just wait for the bundle.
but it too late for what iwant eheh cretures of ur dreams what neuro keep dreaming ur creatures cant do that and u have dreams what type of genre heh

Maybe someone could help me. I can't buy Bully Scholarship Edition from Brazil. Anyone willing to buy it for me? I'd send the money first.

Mine is less xD
Well I have a few $ in credit mostly from Playfire so that would knock it down a bit more. The thing is I just can't bring myself to ever buy anything from GMG without a discount voucher. That's like buying from Bed Bath & Beyond without a coupon. They have them so often that I just can't bring myself to do it on those rare occasions when there is no additional discount.

Well I have a few $ in credit mostly from Playfire so that would knock it down a bit more. The thing is I just can't bring myself to ever buy anything from GMG without a discount voucher. That's like buying from Bed Bath & Beyond without a coupon. They have them so often that I just can't bring myself to do it on those rare occasions when there is no additional discount.
If there was a voucher, I would buy it too. With playfire credits it will be around $6

BTW, what means "(NA) " in the game title?

yeah, I tried all coupons available and they didnt worked. I refuse to pay more than $10!
Tried here too... It doesn't work on Arkham Origins either. I'm guessing the huge amount of GMG credit you get on these titles (instead of the 10 cents) is to make up for it...? (AO has 2.50 credit, Injustice has 2.00 credit.)

Granted, 10 cents and the voucher is a better deal.

If there was a voucher, I would buy it too. With playfire credits it will be around $6

BTW, what means "(NA) " in the game title?
North America, so it's potentially region locked. Or at very least GMG is only authorized to sell at that price (or that version I guess if there is regional censorship or differing regional publishers) for North America.

Sometimes Central and South America seem to stow away on the NA region locking and sales, Europe, Asia and Australia probably not though.

North America, so it's potentially region locked. Or at very least GMG is only authorized to sell at that price (or that version I guess if there is regional censorship or differing regional publishers) for North America.

Sometimes Central and South America seem to stow away on the NA region locking and sales, Europe, Asia and Australia probably not though.
Thanks! Too bad the voucher is not working. I'll end up getting sang-froid because it will be free after pf credits. But the game seems to be in the "too much crossover" line.

Just saw this in the gmg blog. Too bad really, I want to buy Injustice but since I just bought Naruto in Amazon in not in a hurry for more fighting game.

[SIZE=x-small]*Regional restrictions apply as usual. No vouchers are valid on the 2013 Revisited titles.[/SIZE]

So what's up with the Cheapassgamer price tracker? It shows Dark Sector for $1.99 at GMG, but when you click over it's the normal price of $9.95.
I rarely (never) use the CAG tracker. Maybe it's better for console games? ITAD is better (but not perfect) imo. Dark Sector has hit $1.99 at GMG many time over the past several months, but beware that it is a Capsule game from them. You can likely snag a cheap Steam key if you can find someone with a spare Quickfire Indie Bundle from Bundle Stars.

I rarely (never) use the CAG tracker. Maybe it's better for console games? ITAD is better (but not perfect) imo. Dark Sector has hit $1.99 at GMG many time over the past several months, but beware that it is a Capsule game from them. You can likely snag a cheap Steam key if you can find someone with a spare Quickfire Indie Bundle from Bundle Stars.
Thanks! Had no idea it was Capsule. Will hold out until I can pick up a cheap Steam key - I never finished the 360 version of the game.

That was one of the better bundlestars bundles. Dark Sector was the main reason I bought it, I'm not sure if anyone would have any leftover to sell. I think I only saw one person selling it in the trade thread back when the bundle launched, and it sold pretty fast.

That was one of the better bundlestars bundles. Dark Sector was the main reason I bought it, I'm not sure if anyone would have any leftover to sell. I think I only saw one person selling it in the trade thread back when the bundle launched, and it sold pretty fast.
Same here. I still have yet to finish Dark Sector myself. That bundle was one I had considered buying extras for, but somehow forgot to.

I've not seen a Dark Sector in the trade thread ever... I've read every post since coming back to the PC market so it sold long ago or the CAG fell off the face of the internet.

that my first bundlestar bundle

Anybody having an issue getting the code to work on Thief?
Are you using PH4V4F-33PTVI-5HXNWG? I just tried it and it's working on Thief for me.

If you are grabbing codes from the OP, don't. OP in most PC threads don't get really updated well like (I guess?) the console threads do. Check the GMG blog and scroll down or control F for "voucher".

This is horrible...I had just about convinced myself to pay $12.50 for Injustice with the $2 GMG credit and then the credit goes away.  Now there's no way.

I just realized the TR credit is for GOTY. I bet I won't get a dime out of playing it or out of the achievement, in that case. Which blows. :(

So played a bit on Injustice.  Fun game, great graphics - but I forgot how much I suck on fighting games.  

Oh well that's what easymode is for!

Apparently GMG is introducing local currencies in some regions. Nice of them to announce this after the fact, and without stating which regions are affected.  :roll:  Blog post.

bread's done
Back