Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Our 20% voucher is available once again on hundreds of PC Download products on Green Man Gaming. As long as your basket value is a minimum of £10, $10 or 10 € (depending on your account currency), then the code will give you great savings on as many products as possible!

PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M

Does FC3 on GMG requires capsule or is that only uplay activation and download?

Last edited by a moderator:
The NA version of FC3 lists it as Uplay. The only other option possible would be Steam.
Thanks.

I am asking because there are games that sometimes require capsule,sometimes Uplay and sometimes both(download capsule and play uplay) and I am afraid that it can require both even so there is only uplay mentioned.

Our 20% voucher is available once again on hundreds of PC Download products on Green Man Gaming. As long as your basket value is a minimum of £10, $10 or 10 € (depending on your account currency), then the code will give you great savings on as many products as possible!

PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M
Still doesn't work on Titanfall season pass... :shame:

GMG is having a Codemasters sale for the next 2 days, up to 75% off.

Games include:

Order any of the above titles you'll receive a free copy of Hospital Tycoon.

Also, Bob Came in Pieces for $1.62 (75% off).  Historical low for individual sale, but it was in the Welcome Bundle about 6 months ago according to ITAD.

All activate on Steam.

Use coupon code PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M at checkout for an additional 20% off if you spend more than £10, $10 or 10 €.

How long are we estimating it will take GMG to drop the restrictions on the usage of the code, or at least lower it to $4.99? They have to be losing out on at least a handful of sales every time they run one because of this, right?

PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M
Does this not work with Titanfall?

https://freegame.greenmangaming.com

Free Super Sanctum TD

• Super Sanctum TD - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Super Sanctum TD - unlock One Small Step - £0.10
  • Super Sanctum TD - unlock Core Guardian - £0.20
  • Super Sanctum TD - unlock Bring It On - £0.30
  • Super Sanctum TD - unlock He Wasn't So Tough - £0.40
  • Super Sanctum TD - unlock Hero of Elysion - £0.50
Might be worth just for credits if you don't have it from bundle.

You can also use this bonus voucher code
Code:
 that will allow you to get 80% off Sanctum 2 (providing you already own the previous game Super Sanctum TD)

Finally, as one last additional bonus, below you'll find a code which will provide you with a 25% discount against these following titles: South Park: Stick of Truth, LEGO Movie, THIEF, Master THIEF, Resident Evil 4, Strider, Wolf Among Us (please note that this voucher is single use only and expires at 26th March 2014 at 1600UTC).

https://freegame.greenmangaming.com

Free Super Sanctum TD

Finally, as one last additional bonus, below you'll find a code which will provide you with a 25% discount against these following titles: South Park: Stick of Truth, LEGO Movie, THIEF, Master THIEF, Resident Evil 4, Strider, Wolf Among Us (please note that this voucher is single use only and expires at 26th March 2014 at 1600UTC).
Grabbed it, thanks. At current conversion the rewards are worth ~$2.66. Hopefully sometime in the next week Thief will get a sale. If it does, that plus the 25% off could bring it down to the ~$24 in credit I have. I'm really liking this Playfire thing and fully expect it to die completely soon, so it's good to get some use out of it in the meantime.

These coupons are a bit frustrating when it doesn't say what games they apply two. All 10 games I tried it on failed. Meh. 

The formula is basically:

Is it anything you want over $10? - The coupon won't work.

Is it any good deal under $10? - The coupon won't work.

GMG added Playfire rewards for Rush Bros. for those of you who got it in one of many bundles and would like to get something out of it besides the +1 Steam count.  Also NBA 2K14 and YAIBA, which I somehow can't find on their site yet.

None of my rewards have triggered since the 16th. I'm not sure how they detect that stuff; is there somebody going and manually flipping the switch, or is there just some kind of extreme built-in delay for how often rewards are processed? The achievements themselves are display pretty quickly.

None of my rewards have triggered since the 16th. I'm not sure how they detect that stuff; is there somebody going and manually flipping the switch, or is there just some kind of extreme built-in delay for how often rewards are processed? The achievements themselves are display pretty quickly.
I have no idea, but my rewards have been showing up slower lately. They're still coming in for now, albeit 5-7 days late. Keeping my fingers crossed that it continues this way.

Mine have been the same, I was going to give them a week to see if they kick in

I went ahead and sent in a support ticket in reference to this as well. I probably should have waited a week to be fair, but also the last time I sent them a ticket they put in the rewards the next day. Coincidence or not it worked the last time.

Also

• Payday 2 - unlock Armed to the Teeth - £0.10
  • Payday 2 - unlock Yeah He's a Gold Digger - £0.25
  • Payday 2 - unlock Fully Loaded - £0.50
Free weekend!

Missing a ton of rewards too

Thief - play for the first time - £0.50
Thief - unlock Child of the Shadows - £0.05
Thief - unlock All That Glitters - £0.05
Thief - unlock The Drop - £0.05
Thief - unlock Lockdown - £0.05
Thief - unlock Dust to Dust - £0.05
Thief - unlock Dirty Secrets - £0.05
Thief - unlock A Friend in Need - £0.05
Procyon - play for the first time - £0.10
Procyon - unlock Newly-Tested - £0.10
Quantum Conundrum - play for the first time - £0.10
Quantum Conundrum - unlock Nuclear Nooby - £0.10
Quantum Conundrum - unlock Testing the Fences - £0.25
Quantum Conundrum - unlock Big Meanie - £0.50
GRID 2 - unlock SWAGtastic! - £0.10
GRID 2 - unlock Jack of All Trades - £0.25
Super Sanctum TD - unlock One Small Step - £0.10
Super Sanctum TD - unlock Bring It On - £0.30
Super Sanctum TD - unlock Core Guardian - £0.20
Super Sanctum TD - unlock He Wasn't So Tough - £0.40

Ticket has been unaswered for a week (of rewards up to Procyon)

Would be very cool if this worked properly :)

Playfire hasn't been too bad about adding my rewards... but it's never added ANY of the rewards to my GMG balance after all this time.

And it hasn't given me 50p for signing up for their newsletter either.

Playfire hasn't been too bad about adding my rewards... but it's never added ANY of the rewards to my GMG balance after all this time.

And it hasn't given me 50p for signing up for their newsletter either.
That's the only reward I ever had transfer over.

I have also received 2 emails from their customer support, but both were just copy/pasted versions of the "How to file a support ticket" FAQ. :wall: Think for my next reply, i'll send them a screenshot of their email, because following their own instructions hasn't helped at all.

I am glad to see I am not the only one with this problem.

Some of the achievements you need to get in these rewards are impossible! One of the Call of Juarez Gunslinger ones is "Legend Among Legends: Get all Arcade Mode stars"

That's a whole lot easier said than done. If anyone manages to do that you deserve more than 50p.

However, these Playfire rewards for Bob Came in Pieces aren't that hard to get. The game's pretty fun too.

• Bob Came in Pieces - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Bob Came in Pieces - unlock Chapter 1 - We Didn't Start the Fire - £0.10
  • Bob Came in Pieces - unlock Chapter 6 - All Parts - £0.25
  • Bob Came in Pieces - unlock Chapter 10 - Gold Time - £0.50

However, these Playfire rewards for Bob Came in Pieces aren't that hard to get. The game's pretty fun too.

• Bob Came in Pieces - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Bob Came in Pieces - unlock Chapter 1 - We Didn't Start the Fire - £0.10
  • Bob Came in Pieces - unlock Chapter 6 - All Parts - £0.25
  • Bob Came in Pieces - unlock Chapter 10 - Gold Time - £0.50
Hmmm, I might give it a try. I stopped keeping up with playfire rewards but I guess I can use them as an excuse to play some games.

• Bob Came in Pieces - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Bob Came in Pieces - unlock Chapter 1 - We Didn't Start the Fire - £0.10
  • Bob Came in Pieces - unlock Chapter 6 - All Parts - £0.25
I tried it out. I'll probably finish Chapter 10 to get all of the playfire rewards, but I don't like the game. Controls and physics are very annoying and unpolished making the game frustrating to play.

Game kinda reminds me a bit of Mobiloid (was an IGS deal a while back), but Mobiloid is a lot more polished.

It hasn't given me all the rewards as well but just a few minutes ago the ones that did work just transferred to my GMG account (3 bucks!).    Its something!

I tried it out. I'll probably finish Chapter 10 to get all of the playfire rewards, but I don't like the game. Controls and physics are very annoying and unpolished making the game frustrating to play.

Game kinda reminds me a bit of Mobiloid (was an IGS deal a while back), but Mobiloid is a lot more polished.
I'll have to look out for Mobiloid then cos I though Bob was a fun game. A little glitchy though, you can get stuck and have to restart the whole level if you're not careful. Always make sure Bob is flyable before you leave the construction pad (Do a little slight hover and move side to side to make sure you didn't mess up the side thrusters). Use the save functions to easily switch between your different Bobs.

That last achievement,

will be the toughest. If you don't like the game I wouldn't recommend trying for it.

I'll have to look out for Mobiloid then cos I though Bob was a fun game. A little glitchy though, you can get stuck and have to restart the whole level if you're not careful. Always make sure Bob is flyable before you leave the construction pad. Use the save functions to easily switch between your different Bobs.

That last achievement,

will be the toughest. If you don't like the game I wouldn't recommend trying for it.
Mobiloid is like a 3D version of Bob Came in Pieces, but with more complex building and the puzzles are more sophisticated. I'd definitely look out for it for any future bundles, but it hasn't been bundled and it got greenlit a little while ago so it'd probably be hard to find anyone selling it currently.

good chance the Dark Souls 2 promo will be back before release? I missed it, and I think i remember a similar promo for Battlefield 4 popping up a few times prior to release. It would get me to cancel my Amazon order for $45, at least. 

Ugh.  Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon both on sale, 20% off voucher doesn't work, and Uplay only anyway.  I am never going to get rid of these credits, am I?

Ugh. Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon both on sale, 20% off voucher doesn't work, and Uplay only anyway. I am never going to get rid of these credits, am I?
So would you suggest thee cash back option over the GMG credit in regards to Dark Souls II? ;)

Extremely tempted by the current Tomb Raider GOTY deal on GMG. It's $10.49, $8.40 after applying the 20% off code PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M. I think this is the lowest price ever and I have a $1 GMG credit from Playfire.

Edit: I guess if it hits 75% off in the next Steam sale it'll be even cheaper. Time to idle moar cardz.

bread's done
Back