Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

That's like so the next evolution of visual novels gahhhh.
You know if it were more Ranma 1/2 style humorous and less creepy fetish and if the art didn't look like it was made in Windows paint by an 8th grader I could probably have gotten on board, but as it stands? Yeeeeeahno.

You know if it were more Ranma 1/2 style humorous and less creepy fetish and if the art didn't look like it was made in Windows paint by an 8th grader I could probably have gotten on board, but as it stands? Yeeeeeahno.
That's the thing. Reading that link seems like a well targeted advertisement to Furries and the Forced Feminization subcultures... but that art is downright awful... though not dissimilar to bad furry art.

That's the thing. Reading that link seems like a well targeted advertisement to Furries and the Forced Feminization subcultures... but that art is downright awful... though not dissimilar to bad furry art.
Yeah, look at the art... and then look at how much they made through the kickstarter... and then look at the art again.

anime-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Anime-Baka-to-test-to-shoukanjuu-trap-1177600.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wanted to buy Wildstar from GMG their new 20% coupon works with it (goes to $48)

I even used $5 of credit I had :)

A5D6OC-SSP45E-FYUBTA

I got it in the Sega Sporty Pack from MAYhem, otherwise I'd probably be tempted too since I have oodles of credit.

Is that the only decent Sega sale this week?

Is that the only decent Sega sale this week?
There are a couple of games marked down a whopping 1% so, yeah, looks like Virtual Tennis 4 is the only SEGA deal at the moment at GMG. Everything on the Hot Deals page is Paradox, which is all future/past bundle.

There are a couple of games marked down a whopping 1% so, yeah, looks like Virtual Tennis 4 is the only SEGA deal at the moment at GMG. Everything on the Hot Deals page is Paradox, which is all future/past bundle.
As in Paradox bundles of future past? Or as in the once and future Paradox bundle?

Virtua Tennis 4 is bad.  AI is either incompetent or impossible to beat, and matches end up being a race to build up your "special" meter, at which point you get to hit a "super" shot.  It's beyond stupid.  To make things worse, the career mode is a farce:  Tournaments consist of 2 rounds, and each match is only 1 set/2 games long.  And if that wasn't bad enough, instead of having a calender of upcoming events, your schedule is a board game interface with random card draws that control your advancement.

Don't buy this thinking it is a continuance of the superb VT games on the Dreamcast.  Get anything else.  Even Mario Tennis is probably a more accurate tennis simulation.  Virtua Tennis 4 is the worst tennis game ever created.

Don't buy this thinking it is a continuance of the superb VT games on the Dreamcast. Get anything else. Even Mario Tennis is probably a more accurate tennis simulation. Virtua Tennis 4 is the worst tennis game ever created.
Mario Tennis is awesome, now I'm going to have to go play it.

Virtua Tennis 4 is bad. AI is either incompetent or impossible to beat, and matches end up being a race to build up your "special" meter, at which point you get to hit a "super" shot. It's beyond stupid. To make things worse, the career mode is a farce: Tournaments consist of 2 rounds, and each match is only 1 set/2 games long. And if that wasn't bad enough, instead of having a calender of upcoming events, your schedule is a board game interface with random card draws that control your advancement.

Don't buy this thinking it is a continuance of the superb VT games on the Dreamcast. Get anything else. Even Mario Tennis is probably a more accurate tennis simulation. Virtua Tennis 4 is the worst tennis game ever created.
Ok, thanks for the heads up, the last VT game i had was on the Dreamcast and I thought this would be good. I'll save my credit!

To be completely honest, I didn't even know there was a Mario Tennis game. Pretty safe bet though.
It's not as good as Mario Paintball or Cricket, but the one on gamecube was pretty entertaining with a few friends. I haven't tried the one on the Virtual Boy, but I hear it's alright.

Is there a good tennis game on the pc? Tennis is fun from time to time and the sale on vt is causing me to have that itch.

Independence Day has rolled round again, and it’s a great time for a three-day weekend of celebration. But, Green Man Gaming wants to help you make it even better with our fantastic Ind(i)ependence Weekend promotion!

We have rounded up loads of deals on some great Indie games; you can get up to 80% off some incredible titles including Goat Simulator, Spintires, Lifeless Planet and many more.

In case that is not enough for you (as it’s never enough for us!), we’ve also thrown in a 25% voucher that is available across a huge range of games.

INDIEP-ENDENC-EDAY25

Just use the code above during checkout and you're good to go.
The voucher is valid until 4pm UTC on Monday 7th of July 2014 - don't miss it!

Independence Day has rolled round again, and it’s a great time for a three-day weekend of celebration. But, Green Man Gaming wants to help you make it even better with our fantastic Ind(i)ependence Weekend promotion!

We have rounded up loads of deals on some great Indie games; you can get up to 80% off some incredible titles including Goat Simulator, Spintires, Lifeless Planet and many more.

In case that is not enough for you (as it’s never enough for us!), we’ve also thrown in a 25% voucher that is available across a huge range of games.

INDIEP-ENDENC-EDAY25

Just use the code above during checkout and you're good to go.
The voucher is valid until 4pm UTC on Monday 7th of July 2014 - don't miss it!
fuck It's already happened. Goat Simulator pre-coupon is the same price it was during Steam Sale.

Edit: small comfort -- the coupon requires you to spend $10.

fuck It's already happened. Goat Simulator pre-coupon is the same price it was during Steam Sale.

Edit: small comfort -- the coupon requires you to spend $10.
It's the same price on Gamersgate too and most of the important people to Gamersgate have 20% off coupons.

Huh, Gigantic Army is part of the sale.

This is basically a Cybernator / Assault Suits Valken clone for PCs. It plays -exactly- like those two games. The controls are super tight and it's also a really tough game, but not unfair to the point of frustration.  Except for some of those achievements, you know, the kind that require you to be superhuman to obtain.

It also has cards, which were going for quite a high price a while back.

Huh, Gigantic Army is part of the sale.

This is basically a Cybernator / Assault Suits Valken clone for PCs. It plays -exactly- like those two games. The controls are super tight and it's also a really tough game, but not unfair to the point of frustration. Except for some of those achievements, you know, the kind that require you to be superhuman to obtain.

It also has cards, which were going for quite a high price a while back.
Bah, stop making me want to buy stuff I wasn't planning on!

bread's done
Back