Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

[quote name='rybrad']Looks like EA games got pulled down from all regions except UK right now. No idea what the f is going on with these guys anymore.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I can't believe that, one day they tell me their keys are good globally in a support ticket, now they pull them, well fuck that.

[quote name='rybrad']Looks like EA games got pulled down from all regions except UK right now. No idea what the f is going on with these guys anymore.[/QUOTE]

Lol rybrad. I've never seen you flustered before with GMG. When rybrad gets flustered with GMG, something is very, very wrong. I think of him as being in the same boat as an official GMG rep. When he doesn't know what the fuck is going on, there is a very, very big problem with GMG.

On a side note, I'm very glad I got my copy of BF3:LE yesterday for $40, I just hope I don't wake up one morning with $40 credit in my account. If that happens, I'm gonna-... I don't know yet, but I'm gonna be pissed! :censored:

There was a lot of messed up stuff going on with GMG. Once the restriction went into place, they started deleting FB and foum posts discussing it. The changed their FB pic from one of EA to something else. They never did a day 2 update of additional EA games. They deleted the two blogs talking about the restriction. They made a post on their FB page saying that they would be making a statement about what happened and never did it. It was a strange transformation. I have to wonder if they got into some hot water with EA.

This is the second time this has happened also. It happened with Ubisoft games a couple months back. They have been saying that they will be selling Ubisoft games in the states soon, but nothing new yet. One of the blogs discussing the EA restriction said that they were trying to get set up to sell to other European countries in the future, but there was nothing about the states.

I don't understand how hard it is to follow a contract. It doesn't seem like a large company, so communication shouldn't be that difficult. The person that set up the contract should have known that it was going to be for the UK only. Also, how hard is it to get a contract to sell world wide? You would think that would be their goal from the start.

Sorry for being all over the place with the post. It's just frustrating. I really like GMG, but they are making it hard to be a customer.

[quote name='cycophuk']There was a lot of messed up stuff going on with GMG. Once the restriction went into place, they started deleting FB and foum posts discussing it. The changed their FB pic from one of EA to something else. They never did a day 2 update of additional EA games. They deleted the two blogs talking about the restriction. They made a post on their FB page saying that they would be making a statement about what happened and never did it. It was a strange transformation. I have to wonder if they got into some hot water with EA.

This is the second time this has happened also. It happened with Ubisoft games a couple months back. They have been saying that they will be selling Ubisoft games in the states soon, but nothing new yet. One of the blogs discussing the EA restriction said that they were trying to get set up to sell to other European countries in the future, but there was nothing about the states.

I don't understand how hard it is to follow a contract. It doesn't seem like a large company, so communication shouldn't be that difficult. The person that set up the contract should have known that it was going to be for the UK only. Also, how hard is it to get a contract to sell world wide? You would think that would be their goal from the start.

Sorry for being all over the place with the post. It's just frustrating. I really like GMG, but they are making it hard to be a customer.[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm really glad it was. I honestly can't tank you enough for posting this. I wasn't aware of this happening before, nor that they said anything about it. I kinda just thought that it happened, and it was left at that.

I would very deeply appreciate it if you could personally message me whenever, if you do, find out any more updates about them or what happened, or at least where you get your information from. =]

Honestly I found your post to be extremely helpful, as I was not aware of anything that you said, other than what happened with the EA games being removed, but that was something easily noticeable by the complete removal of any trace of the games on the front page, being that it was definitely a front-page subject getting EA games added to the site.

Thanks again, really. I wish I could keep myself updated on what's going on with gaming sites that I frequent, but I don't have the time to Google search every day, and I don't know of any sites that offer this information conveniently. We all know that their respective main sites mention NOTHING about things like this lol...

EDIT: Nice name haha... Just noticed it. =P

[quote name='atreyuevr']Calm down bro, no need to get flustered over this. Go to the kitchen, drink some milk (does a body good), think about how silly you're being, and come back with a reply to this message.

Unfortunately I still see 31.49 Euros, so you must be somewhere in Canada, where the currency is irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

I just get annoyed when people are convinced I'm wrong, when I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Not in Canada, but it's a moot point anyhow. They pulled the games :/

[quote name='atreyuevr']Actually I'm really glad it was. I honestly can't tank you enough for posting this. I wasn't aware of this happening before, nor that they said anything about it. I kinda just thought that it happened, and it was left at that.

I would very deeply appreciate it if you could personally message me whenever, if you do, find out any more updates about them or what happened, or at least where you get your information from. =]

Honestly I found your post to be extremely helpful, as I was not aware of anything that you said, other than what happened with the EA games being removed, but that was something easily noticeable by the complete removal of any trace of the games on the front page, being that it was definitely a front-page subject getting EA games added to the site.

Thanks again, really. I wish I could keep myself updated on what's going on with gaming sites that I frequent, but I don't have the time to Google search every day, and I don't know of any sites that offer this information conveniently. We all know that their respective main sites mention NOTHING about things like this lol...

EDIT: Nice name haha... Just noticed it. =P[/QUOTE]

You know, it really didn't take a lot of effort to find out all of that. I'm not an insider or anything, I'm just bored at work. LOL I got on their site this morning to see if anything new was added and I noticed that the restrictions were put in place. I hit up their FB page and shortly after someone else pointed out the blog talking about it, my post was deleted. I went on their forums to see if there was any new info and that was when I read that they were deleting posts there as well. Then I went back to their FB page and there was more discussion there about it.

For the past couple of months, I've been a cheerleader for them on another site, posting their deals to try and bring them more customers. But when the big developers are limited to where they can be sold and they don't have a stable amount of releases that isn't restricted, it's hard to hype them up.

I have been more than a little annoyed with GMG lately. I started following them when they first opened shop and since July I have been pretty much updating this thread non-stop. Throughout the majority of that time I have had nothing but positive things to say about them. Unfortunately, they have had a variety of issues lately that I would consider less than positive.

My big problem with them is that they seem to not know what they are or want to be. They claim they want to be a worldwide distributor but they can't seem to get the contracts for that scope. Their site shows you games you can't buy and then goes to a 404 page with no additional info. Their communication internally seems horrendous, as they should not be having issues knowing what is on contracts, given their size.

It seems to me like they would have been much better starting off UK only for a significant period of time and really focusing on making their business run correctly. With all of the recent "mistakes", they have been losing a staggering amount of the well-earned goodwill they built. I know that personally I will probably never buy a game that I cannot register on another service as I do not know what other issues they have lurking in Capsule.

All that said, I think they still have solid potential if they fix the above issues. A lot of people got a great deal on Deus Ex/Dead Island/Batman:AC which is awesome, I just hope GMG can work out the kinks and focus on providing a good customer experience with great prices.

[quote name='rybrad']I have been more than a little annoyed with GMG lately. I started following them when they first opened shop and since July I have been pretty much updating this thread non-stop. Throughout the majority of that time I have had nothing but positive things to say about them. Unfortunately, they have had a variety of issues lately that I would consider less than positive.

My big problem with them is that they seem to not know what they are or want to be. They claim they want to be a worldwide distributor but they can't seem to get the contracts for that scope. Their site shows you games you can't buy and then goes to a 404 page with no additional info. Their communication internally seems horrendous, as they should not be having issues knowing what is on contracts, given their size.

It seems to me like they would have been much better starting off UK only for a significant period of time and really focusing on making their business run correctly. With all of the recent "mistakes", they have been losing a staggering amount of the well-earned goodwill they built. I know that personally I will probably never buy a game that I cannot register on another service as I do not know what other issues they have lurking in Capsule.

All that said, I think they still have solid potential if they fix the above issues. A lot of people got a great deal on Deus Ex/Dead Island/Batman:AC which is awesome, I just hope GMG can work out the kinks and focus on providing a good customer experience with great prices.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree. They really don't have a solid title that identifies them correctly. I feel as though they're still testing the waters out, to see what works best for them. They have games that they offer themselves via Capsule that they also allow you to trade in in order to buy other games, and then they have the promos and the pre-order discounts, along with the titles that they offer that activate with Steam, and now Origin. To me, that's A LOT to keep up with for them I would imagine. It seems as though they are really ambitious with all of these features, a little too ambitious to handle, as it would seem.

My thoughts on their future: I think they'll be going out of business intermittently, or indefinitely if they don't shape up, in the US at least. They have a great selection of games, but it all seems to be way too risky at this point for newcomers to do business with them. I really wish Rob would come here already, that way we could really have a discussion with him offering up some suggestions, or just to get some damn answers. I feel like I keep agreeing to drive 15 miles to pick up a date, only to find that nobody's home. They have some great ideas that they share with us and let us take part in, but then they just completely leave us in the dark when something goes wrong, like they just don't want to explain themselves or they just don't want to deal with it altogether.

Their company could be the pioneers in a new age of gaming. I have yet to see another gaming site that offers a trade-in feature for PC games, easily the best prices on pre-orders (15-40% off), along with their own client and also games that are available on other major clients.

Most will pull the TL;DR card, but this is just me ranting on about what could or could have been the greatest thing to happen EVER to PC gaming. For those who do read this, I thank you for your time and welcome/would love to hear your opinions/criticisms. Sorry if anyone considers this hijacking the thread. I kinda figured that this would be the best place to talk about the site itself rather than to open up a new thread.

-AtreyuEvR

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm in a similar situation to the two of you where I've been following and promoting them pretty much daily for the past 4 or 5 months. In this time there have been a series of blunders that just make me wonder what kind of operation they have going on there.

First thing that needs to be addressed, and this is immediately is the deplorable state of capsule.. Whoever you have writing that program, cut you losses and politely part ways. Take money and either acquire a program that is already functional or commission new programmers to build from the ground up. As a downloader, it's barely functional. The UI is just awkward with the way it handles installs. And herein lies the whole problem.. It's doesn't work!

Sure, you can download and play a game this way, but it's not properly installed. All capsule does is extract a zip file it downloads to a predetermined directory. There are no install files run, no windows registry entries created, etc.

I'll give 3 examples of games that required capsule, and as such broke the games.

1) The Witcher 2 (which they pulled off because they couldn't find a solution to this issue) This was an 11gb download that as stated above was the witcher 2 directory from a working install zipped and extracted to the capsule games folder. When you launched the game you were forced to use the default graphics settings and running the graphics config app that came with it didn't work. This is because the game was never installed properly. With the upcoming 2.0 patch that was just released, it would have made this install worthless as there would be no way for the 2.0 installer to find the installation.. since it was never installed, see what's happening here?

2) Bloodbowl legendary edition - This game leads to another big problem with capsule. The complete and utter lack of any kind of patching support. The way it installs games makes patching them impossible without literally manually pulling files out of patch install files and copying to the game folder. This again goes back to the fact that games are never installed. In the case of Blood Bowl after you go hunt down the latest patch and manually copy it to the game direct, the real problem lies in trying to use it online. using the key giving by GMG , attempting to log into their online service only to be given the message that "your version of the game is not eligible for online play" .. So , that was that.

3) Driver SF : Another issue where their horrible install mechanic breaks games. There was a new patch released coming up on a week ago that has completely broke the game for their customers. Someone on the forum posted a workaround that involved extracting jar files to pull certain updated files from.. Their was response has essentially been "we're waiting on word from Ubisoft" .. So in other words a complete lack of ability to fix this problem, and one could assume a complete lack of understand as to why this is technically happening.

There are also a lot of problems with getting games released on time. They are set to download at a certain time in capsule, but when that time comes and you try to download them it either crashes the program or just sits theres doing nothing. This is because the people in charge of uploading the file I guess didn't do it.. Sengoku is a good example of this when it was released they promoted it on all the social media sites, went home for the weekend and literally forgot to activate the download on their end. This caused my capsule to crash on launch instantly for the next 3 days until there was actually something on their end to download from.. Poor programming, mind boggling incompetence for a supposed big operation.

All these technical issues just frustrate me, and I'll definitely be sticking with steam only titles in the future unless they work out some way to get the games they sell to work. The big thing that is kind of mind boggling is how they keep messing up these contracts? Like you were saying, the left hand does not know what the right is doing there.. Nor is there a hand inspector in place to make sure things operate smoothly is seems.

I don't mean to be overly critical, I really do have a lot of good will built up towards them. Even before they started getting more popular this year, I was feeling like I won the lottery of christmas nabbing Civ 5 for $20 (when it was $50 everywhere else) and getting some good trade in values. They still have a lot of potential, but they're trying to portray themselves as one thing, but just falling on their faces left and right while the spotlight is on them.

I'm more worried that the latest move of deleting all posts related to EA (lest there possibly be something negative said about them), shutting down the forums for the weekend, and censoring their social media pages are going to really make a lot of people angry.

My really quick suggestion for them.. Go the GamersGate model, just download the installers and give the key, links to patches and any other relevant files through the website. Scrap capsule, it's garbage in its current form. I understand you need a means of using securom, that's how you are able to revoke access with the trade-ins, but if that means breaking tons of games to make it happen, maybe you should start to think of another way to do it. The idea is great, it just doesn't work.

Man, I have been having simular issues with capsule, just not with the bigger named games. That would be because I never was able to buy Witcher 2 or Driver.

I was going to get Witcher 2, but on a post on FB, they told another poster to wait until Friday to pick it up when they could get it cheaper. Friday comes and the game was pulled without an explanation. Of course I had to ask to get the info on why instead of them making an announcement.

Since Ubisoft isn't allowed to be sold in the states, I couldn't buy it.

The two problems I had and am still having were with SPAZ and Pirates of Black Cove.

With SPAZ, I bought the game the day it went from .90 to 1.0, but the update hadn't been pushed out. I didn't know this and for 2 and a 1/2 months, I had the beta. At no point did GMG or Capsule inform me that there was an update for it. When I did find out, I tried deleting the game so I could reinstall it to see if I got the current version. After deleting it, it wouldn't let me reinstall saying that there was a problem with the zip file. I sent a ticket in and made a post on the FB page. Both times, the fact that the zip file was bad was ignored. They told me they had the current version on their end and that was pretty much in. I had to tear into the help desk guy informing his that he didn't bother to read all of my ticket. Eventually, he replied back telling me I had to go into Capsule and delete the cache as well before I could reinstall that game. Luckily, after that, I was able to get the most current version of SPAZ.

I haven't been that lucky with Pirates of Black Cove. When you start the game, a dialog box pops up letting you know there is an update available and asks if you want to download it. When you click yes, it takes you to the gamersgate.com site to download the update. When you download and run it, it can't find the .exe to update. You can even put the update in the same file as the .exe and it still can't find it. GMG has no clue what to do. I reached out to the developers of PoBC and they told me because GMG uses Capsule, they can't help. It has been over two weeks and GMG just gives me the run around.

Steam autmatically updates the games. Desura lets you know when there is an update available. Capsule does nothing. I wrote a huge post about how frustrating it was that something so simple isn't implimented and they replied with a generic response not even addressing the issue. It just sucks.

I'm so glad I only buy Steam register-able games from them after reading about Capsule and stuff. Plus I fear they wont be around too long if they keep going the way they are headed now.

[quote name='dark2025']Those are good points. You guys should say those things in the GMG forums/their facebook or email them.[/QUOTE]

Won't do any good, we're all talking to a damn wall... =/

[quote name='dark2025']Those are good points. You guys should say those things in the GMG forums/their facebook or email them.[/QUOTE]

I'm very active on the FB page. I posted a huge rant about the lack of patching a few days ago. Didn't do a damn bit of good.

[quote name='cycophuk']I'm very active on the FB page. I posted a huge rant about the lack of patching a few days ago. Didn't do a damn bit of good.[/QUOTE]

A wall. =/ We need Rob to get his ass over here already. He got sum 'slpainin ta do.

Forums are locked down right now due to their EA freakout, so that is pretty awesome!

[quote name='rybrad']Forums are locked down right now due to their EA freakout, so that is pretty awesome![/QUOTE]

Lol... Still no response on my ticket either.

Here's another example of the way they handle patches.. Two Worlds II, some might argue a AAA game with an expansion coming out soon that requires the original.. http://forums.greenmangaming.com/topic/953/

The answer given by the mod is flat out incorrect, you don't just press play to apply new patches.. And then the advice he gave was to file a tech ticket if you need a patch prepared.. WTF!!

EDIT: Another off setting issue that seems to have gone unresolved http://forums.greenmangaming.com/topic/878/

Gotta say I've been pretty underwhelmed with GMG. I bought Deus Ex HR from them and thought it might be a great new site to get pre-orders on. Ended up getting $10 in credit because their system didn't give me the extra copy of Deus Ex GOTY like it should have. It was all well and good to there until I realized that a portion of the games I can see on their front page I can't actually buy.

That ticked me off as it's a bit akin to false advertising to me. I've used my credit to buy TW2 Shogun DLC and I'm done with the site. Seemed promising for a bit, but just too much headache when there are many other better options (plus Amazon's been stepping up to the plate with some good deals on new releases).

[quote name='Subliminal']Big question is whether this version of Witcher 2 actually works this time[/QUOTE]

I plan on finding out tonight. I'll let you know.

I'm thinking about getting Borderlands GOTY from Greenmangaming with the current 20% off deal. I just found out that you have to re-activate your games every 3 days, that's a real turn off. Do they also limit how many times you can install the game or anything like that?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm thinking about getting Borderlands GOTY from Greenmangaming with the current 20% off deal. I just found out that you have to re-activate your games every 3 days, that's a real turn off. Do they also limit how many times you can install the game or anything like that?[/QUOTE]

Can I just say that I STRONGLY advise against getting Borderlands GOTY on GMG? Steam had it for $5.24 if you got in on a 4-pack, and I believe it was $7.50 regular sale price IIRC. It's listed at 29.99, and being that it's my favorite game, is worth even more than that, but it's been on sale so many damn times it's ridiculous. Saw someone in the Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests Thread selling a copy on Steam, you should check that out.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Can I just say that I STRONGLY advise against getting Borderlands GOTY on GMG? Steam had it for $5.24 if you got in on a 4-pack, and I believe it was $7.50 regular sale price IIRC. It's listed at 29.99, and being that it's my favorite game, is worth even more than that, but it's been on sale so many damn times it's ridiculous. Saw someone in the Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests Thread selling a copy on Steam, you should check that out.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the advice, I know it was $7.50 just recently but I didn't know it goes on sale on a regular basis. I checked out that steam thread earlier but didn't see anyone selling it. I'll check again.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Thanks for the advice, I know it was $7.50 just recently but I didn't know it goes on sale on a regular basis. I checked out that steam thread earlier but didn't see anyone selling it. I'll check again.[/QUOTE]

No problem at all. My bad, it was your post that I seen, and you were looking for it which I somehow remembered to be someone selling it, sorry again. I'd definitely wait it out until another sale comes along. It'll be on sale somewhere soon most likely, if not I found a copy for my friend just a week ago by doing a search of the forum for "Borderlands GOTY". You'll find someone selling it, or you'll see it on sale somewhere, but for now, I'd say not to go for the GMG version with their recent screw-ups. You'd probably be paying for a broken version of the game, which I'm sure you wouldn't want. =P

EDIT: But I'll keep my eye open for a copy for you. ;) I'll PM you if I see one somewhere.

Thanks, that's really nice of you. I did find one guy advertising it a few days ago but a later post of his looked like he had sold it already. I found two others from September and PMd them, waiting to hear back whether they still have it available.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Thanks, that's really nice of you. I did find one guy advertising it a few days ago but a later post of his looked like he had sold it already. I found two others from September and PMd them, waiting to hear back whether they still have it available.[/QUOTE]

I'm here to help out my fellow CAGs, it isn't a problem at all. I hope you get responses, and hope that at least one of them still has the game, but I'm sure somebody will come along with a copy to sell you soon. I'll still be on the lookout though. =]

atreyuevr. I have a steam borderlands goty i can sell/trade you.

edit: and to stay on topic i preordered sonic earlier for ~$20

20% off code is good through Monday in case anyone is still looking for something. As a general FYI, Renegade Ops got pushed back to the 19th but GMG hasn't updated the release date yet.

[quote name='rybrad']20% off code is good through Monday in case anyone is still looking for something. As a general FYI, Renegade Ops got pushed back to the 19th but GMG hasn't updated the release date yet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info man, I was just getting ready to send them an email asking why I haven't received my key yet!

To anyone who's having problems with their game installations/downloads via Capsule:

Message support about the issue and they'll "fix" it, trust me. ;)

[quote name='atreyuevr']To anyone who's having problems with their game installations/downloads via Capsule:

Message support about the issue and they'll "fix" it, trust me. ;)[/QUOTE]

...care to elaborate?

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']...care to elaborate?[/QUOTE]

My morals won't allow me to unfortunately. :cry: But trust me, it's worth opening the ticket, try it! :D

[quote name='atreyuevr']My morals won't allow me to unfortunately. :cry: But trust me, it's worth opening the ticket, try it! :D[/QUOTE]

WTF, I'm not even having problems but I'm now tempted to say I am so I would know WTF you are talking about.

[quote name='pROvIs']WTF, I'm not even having problems but I'm now tempted to say I am so I would know WTF you are talking about.[/QUOTE]

Lol... Sorry man, maybe I can beat a little closer around the bush: Assuming you have a problem with a game that requires Capsule, metaphorically speaking, they'll give you back the water you just gave them, which you traded for the cup that they gave you, and let you keep the water and the cup. :)

Does that do it for you? If not, I can't help you haha... Not sure if that did the job, but I stepped on the bush in the process. =P

[quote name='atreyuevr']Lol... Sorry man, maybe I can beat a little closer around the bush: Assuming you have a problem with a game that requires Capsule, metaphorically speaking, they'll give you back the water you just gave them, which you traded for the cup that they gave you, and let you keep the water and the cup. :)

Does that do it for you? If not, I can't help you haha... Not sure if that did the job, but that's all you're getting out of me dammit! :whistle2:# =P[/QUOTE]

That is the most confusing way someone has ever explained, "You can have your cake and eat it too," to me ever before.

I guess you're saying they'll give you store credit for the purchase but won't remove it? I'm sure resolutions like that are a case to case basis.. Either way, I have a even shadier solution.

For the Ubisoft games, when you first install them you register the key to you uplay account.. Then whenever install that game in the future it's all registered when you log in..

Basically go torrent the game, install it and use your legit key to actually play a working copy of the game you bought... Kind of sad right?

[quote name='pROvIs']That is the most confusing way someone has ever explained, "You can have your cake and eat it too," to me ever before.[/QUOTE]

Lol... You're very ungrateful. If I wanted it to be easy, I would have said that.

[quote name='Subliminal']I guess you're saying they'll give you store credit for the purchase but won't remove it? I'm sure resolutions like that are a case to case basis.. Either way, I have a even shadier solution.

For the Ubisoft games, when you first install them you register the key to you uplay account.. Then whenever install that game in the future it's all registered when you log in..

Basically go torrent the game, install it and use your legit key to actually play a working copy of the game you bought... Kind of sad right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I doubt it's case-to-case. Having to torrent games just to be able to play them is sad, but if it works for you, then by all means go all out. However, I'm more than happy to wait for them to fix it.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Yes, and I doubt it's case-to-case. Having to torrent games just to be able to play them is sad, but if it works for you, then by all means go all out. However, I'm more than happy to wait for them to fix it.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm just downloading the retail dvd and using my cd key to install it.. It's great, they auto update and work like a charm.

Why they just don't give you the install files to begin with is beyond me. I can understand for games they do trade ins on , they need to control where it goes. if there are no refunds, then let you put it where you damn well please.

Ohh well, the reason I didn't ask for a refund is because the cd key is what I'm buying. I'm smart enough to know that the internet is a big hard drive and I can get the actual data any number of places.

When they ended their last weekend sale before the front page countdown had finished I complained to them for screwing me out of a deal and they gave me $8 credit. I said the game I wanted would have been $12 off so they gave me another $2, making it $10. No clue what to use it on though. A Steam game, don't want to deal with that Capsule BS.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']When they ended their last weekend sale before the front page countdown had finished I complained to them for screwing me out of a deal and they gave me $8 credit. I said the game I wanted would have been $12 off so they gave me another $2, making it $10. No clue what to use it on though. A Steam game, don't want to deal with that Capsule BS.[/QUOTE]

Lol nice.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Lol nice.[/QUOTE]
It worked out for the best cause I had intended to buy Dead Island from them for $37.49 after the 25% off sale but instead I got $10 credit and found DI in this thread for $30.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It worked out for the best cause I had intended to buy Dead Island from them for $37.49 after the 25% off sale but instead I got $10 credit and found DI in this thread for $30.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha... Love it

bread's done
Back