= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of disappointed I missed the first but most of those look like sub par adventure games anyway.

Also Pirated Pirates unlocked for BAGB8.

Next bonus is Waffles (And Then Some). Yes I already upvoted it!
Waffles looks better than a lot of the things I have to pick through. I guess I'll buy into another Greenlight bundle.

Granted, it's a rip off.

Well GOG keys I guess are at least less likely to go all bundleinabox/oopswehadaharddrivecrash tits up, but it's still ewww cooties DRM free.

I'm also strangely interested in that Waffle game for no particular discernible reason.

Ill buy the microids bundle...bought the last one and it netted me some steam keys...although I could do without the passive aggressive emails from Meridian 4 when asking for said steam key.

I wonder if they'll do it again though if a new bundle starts and their games have already been on Steam for a bit.

I'll let you and Spoder test it out first.

GOG Groupees at Groupees. Double :puke: :puke:

loobdabeast -- Australia
I will instant buy this bundle if GOG keys are included...... I totally 
inlove-1403722368.gif
 GOG...... It makes me want to 
dance-1403722367.gif
cyclopus-banana-1403722367.gif

Pretty nice Microids bundle, all GOG and Steam keys (aside from the bonuses which might be DRM-free).

GOG keys for
- Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
- Atlantis 3: The New world
- Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins

Steam keys for
- Dracula: The Ressurection
- Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
- Dracula 4 & 5 - Special Edition
- Iron Storm

First bonus is Dream Chamber at 2,000 bundles sold

http://groupees.com/microids2

I remember Drabe pointed out to me a while back that the first 3 Dracula games on Steam have issues (possible mobile ports?). The GOG versions seem to be better.

I remember Drabe pointed out to me a while back that the first 3 Dracula games on Steam have issues (possible mobile ports?). The GOG versions seem to be better.
^_^ I'm only interested in the Draculas.. but I already own them all on GOG...

I'm usually more comfortable with having my old-ass games on GOG.

There are references to these being cut-down mobile ports in the forums for all three Dracula games. Now I'm wishing I had grabbed them during the GOG summer sale.

There might be a possibility of Meridian4 bringing the original games to Steam (for free to anyone that owns the mobile versions), but I don't think there's been any update on the situation since May. See here.

Yes, if you check the Steam forums, people list the issues with the first three on Steam. They're apparently missing chunks of content that are present in the GOG versions, so if you're eyeballing this just for the Dracula games you're probably better off waiting for the next GOG sale.

Meh I'd rather have half of Dracula on Steam them all of him on that Eurotrash DRM free nonsense.

Maybe they'll add the full version later and if not, it's not like I actually play my games or don't already have a ton of other shitty mobile ports.

I still might try and nudge Meridian a little. Maybe I'll promise them a Facebook like since they seem to be all about that.

Anyway, in4Drac0.5

What's funny is they're not just copying ideas from Gala, but some of their games too. Making History 2 and T.E.C. 3001 were both in IG Monday Bundles.

The only other repeat off the top of my head is 1000 Amps from Blink and IR.

Since I'm just missing Borderzone and Pretentious Game, this'll be the first Tuesday Bundle I skip unless it's got a good bonus(es).

stupid devs and no trading cards. they must be allergic to money. trading cards should be part of initial phase of game development. screw that gameplay shit

Pretty nice Microids bundle, all GOG and Steam keys (aside from the bonuses which might be DRM-free).

GOG keys for
- Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
- Atlantis 3: The New world
- Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins

Steam keys for
- Dracula: The Ressurection
- Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
- Dracula 4 & 5 - Special Edition
- Iron Storm

First bonus is Dream Chamber at 2,000 bundles sold

http://groupees.com/microids2
In for the GOG keys. Too bad we're not getting GOG keys for the first three Dracula games or Iron Storm. :(

Luckily I bought the Dracula Trilogy on GOG....will get 4/5 from the bundle. Does anyone have Atlantis GOG they have a extra or don't want? I could buy for a dollar otherwise i'll skip it and go to Atlantis 2...esp since reviews seem way better on the sequels. Pretty decent bundle overall.

Also the Tuesday bundle looks pretty bad....though T.E.C. is a fun game if you didn't get the indieGala bundle. Border Zone....would likely be the only one I would play and it generally looks horrible.

Poopies is going to poop out the Tuesday bundle in approx 10 minutes...listen for the grunt!

Edit: I just bought some poop(ies) for a dolla.

[customspoiler="Here have some poop too"]00ABP-BGI7G-HNA4P[/customspoiler]

I just can't be arsed to do all that tremor scheisty sanboxie shenanigans. Especially over 5 games for $1.

FAKECAG

I just can't be arsed to do all that tremor scheisty sanboxie shenanigans. Especially over 5 games for $1.

FAKECAG
It takes like 2 minutes to do each day, 3213 coins per week. I did buy the last tuesday bundle for a dollar though (during dollar days).

which offers do you do once a week?

(have VMware already setup)
I do them once per day, sorry if my post was confusing. The Ascendmedia offers that reward you with 459 coins can be done daily (it goes by the time you last did the offers).

What I meant is that it adds up to about 3.2k per week.

FAKECAG
It takes like 2 minutes to do each day, 3213 coins per week. I did buy the last tuesday bundle for a dollar though (during dollar days).
how am i supposed to sit around all day staring at CAG if I'm spending a whole 2 fuck ing minutes doing this other shit?

bread's done
Back