= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an extra Battlepillars? About the only game i'm interested in the Tuesday bundle. If you want to play the pretentious game just play the flash games...why that thing is wasting a slot makes me sad.

Does anyone have an extra Battlepillars? About the only game i'm interested in the Tuesday bundle. If you want to play the pretentious game just play the flash games...why that thing is wasting a slot makes me sad.
Squirrel bought it for the pretentious game, probably so he could post a pretentious review for it while eating his pretentious food nuts.

I do, if greendayrulestce didn't get you one already.

Squirrel bought it for the pretentious game, probably so he could post a pretentious review for it while eating his pretentious food nuts.
And you still don't know what pretentious means.

Yes I got hooked up. About the only thing I would touch with a 10 foot pool in that Tuesday bundle. Volt and T.E.C. are good though...too bad I already had those.

So I guess there's a pretty low chance of any special 11th hour set the clock back extra deal shenanigans on the Build a Greenlight Bundle right?

I'm just really paranoid to buy from Poopees lately because of the Gala-esque tricks they've been pulling lately.

BAGB7 didn't and was sandwiched in between stuff that did.  I don't think any BABs have had dollar days, just the tiered ones.  Seems like it's been a while since they've lowered the minimum either.

Almost forgot this one.

So I guess there's a pretty low chance of any special 11th hour set the clock back extra deal shenanigans on the Build a Greenlight Bundle right?

I'm just really paranoid to buy from Poopees lately because of the Gala-esque tricks they've been pulling lately.
Oj4K20m.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up on the expiring BAGB 8. I forgot all about it. I picked up all of them except for Radium and Elements: Soul of Fire. 

re: ARKADIANAX

Should I be worried they'll pull a Suguri and say 'Oh it wasn't in our Indie Royale contract to give Steam keys' and begrudgingly buy it again on Groupees? The fact the Indie Royale buyers only have the demo on Desura does not fill me with confidence regarding the potential Steam keys.

*Edit: Oh fuck it, I'll just scream at them at let them ban me if they want. I know it's only a quarter but it's the principle!

I'm normally pretty hard on Greenlamp fundles, but this one appealed to me, $1.25 for:

Cyberpink 3776 (yay, shmup)

Leave Home (yay, shmup)

ARKADIANAX (yay, shmup)

The Sun at Night (could be decent, maybe just middling)

Radium (could be decent)

I could have saved another $0.25 by cutting either of the last two, but meh.  The others looked yawn-worthy.

Edit: Grr, why does Groupees think Amazon payments take so long to clear, humble handles them without issue.

Looks like Groupees has this redeem thing live :)

Can't test because I got that Battlepillars from WGN.

It's like best of both worlds. You need two clicks to redeem unlike one click on humble thought.

SvLmpl3.png

Looks like Groupees has this redeem thing live :)

Can't test because I got that Battlepillars from WGN.

It's like best of both worlds. You need two clicks to redeem unlike one click on humble thought.

SvLmpl3.png
Boy, they should at least run spellcheck before making that public.

Bah, forgot to buy in last minute on BaGB8. This is the second bundle I was interested in I missed from Groupees now. Dollar Days has made it so hard to buy anytime but the last minute now. Oh well, I guess I can wait for some of these to surface in other bundles.

I'm normally pretty hard on Greenlamp fundles, but this one appealed to me, $1.25 for:
Cyberpink 3776 (yay, shmup)
Leave Home (yay, shmup)
ARKADIANAX (yay, shmup)
The Sun at Night (could be decent, maybe just middling)
Radium (could be decent)

I could have saved another $0.25 by cutting either of the last two, but meh. The others looked yawn-worthy.

Edit: Grr, why does Groupees think Amazon payments take so long to clear, humble handles them without issue.
FWIW, Leave Home was an Xbox Indie before it went to PC. The game is meh. Best shmups on XBIG were Shoot 1UP, Score Rush, and the radiangames series. Why we haven't seen him port radiangames over to Steam is a mystery...

Bah, forgot to buy in last minute on BaGB8. This is the second bundle I was interested in I missed from Groupees now. Dollar Days has made it so hard to buy anytime but the last minute now. Oh well, I guess I can wait for some of these to surface in other bundles.
I wouldn't think the build a bundles would have dollar days. They sometimes do a one game minimum for a short period of time.

But who knows with groupees anymore.

I always try to get the BAB from Groupees early so I don't forget.  They seem to have the least amount of problems getting Steam keys to buyers so for me that has earned them an early purchase instead of risking for a cheaper bundle.  #FakeCag

This build a bundle had a lot of games as bonuses....I know I wanted to play the Waffle Guy one at least....and RPGMaker game bonus yay...though I'll likely play in a year or two and that's being optimistic too.

FWIW, Leave Home was an Xbox Indie before it went to PC. The game is meh. Best shmups on XBIG were Shoot 1UP, Score Rush, and the radiangames series. Why we haven't seen him port radiangames over to Steam is a mystery...
Thanks, but even knowing that before buying, I still would have taken a 25 Metro LL chance on it.

I always try to get the BAB from Groupees early so I don't forget. They seem to have the least amount of problems getting Steam keys to buyers so for me that has earned them an early purchase instead of risking for a cheaper bundle. #FakeCag
I generally wait on and build-a-bundle in case one of the games ends up in some other bundle before it ends.

Though I ended up gilbying this one, mostly as I didn't have use of my PC last night. Anyone grab an extra gift bundle?

I always try to get the BAB from Groupees early so I don't forget. They seem to have the least amount of problems getting Steam keys to buyers so for me that has earned them an early purchase instead of risking for a cheaper bundle. #FakeCag
I usually wait to see what bonuses they add. That way I know whether I should buy all the games in one transaction (eg: if all bonuses are music), or split them over two or more.

The one good thing Groupees actually does is have set values initially for their bundles so you can wait to see bonuses...and possibly dollar days. I dislike bundles with funky BTAs though they usually come through such as Indiegala HH. IndieRoyale is trying to right some wrongs but they are the cesspool of the bundles I buy and they're usually 1 out of 6 for me.

I actually grabbed all the games in BAGB8, for once. I got a second copy of qrthwywhatzit, but all the games looked okay, for once.

Well Kel got Greenlit pretty fast which is good because it was a crappy groupees DRM free Direct download with no Desura key.
[grumble]

Kel and The Sun at Night were the only two things that really seemed interesting. (Well, those two and the bonuses.) Of course both end up getting quickly Greenlit.

re: ARKADIANAX

Should I be worried they'll pull a Suguri and say 'Oh it wasn't in our Indie Royale contract to give Steam keys' and begrudgingly buy it again on Groupees? The fact the Indie Royale buyers only have the demo on Desura does not fill me with confidence regarding the potential Steam keys.

*Edit: Oh fuck it, I'll just scream at them at let them ban me if they want. I know it's only a quarter but it's the principle!
For the hell of it, I wrote Indie Royale's support people about the demo issue, and here's what they wrote back:

Thank you for contacting us. The exe and Desura key version should both be a full version of the game. I'm not sure why the installer says Demo though... I downloaded the installer from your specific bundle and it appears that it is the full version.

If you're showing the demo version after you download, please send screenshots along in this email so we can figure out what the issue may be.

Best Regards,
Georgina Linden
IndieRoyale Support
Some time this weekend I might actually download it to confirm whether it's the demo or not.

bread's done
Back