= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, I'm interested enough in Betrayer, MCoG, and Consortium for them to be worth $5 to me. I guess if you only want one or two it's less appealing.

For anyone that cares here are my review again for the two games I've played from this bundle:
Meltdown
This is supposed to be the link to the extra key you're giving me.

Razor companies should start showing pictures of batshit insane game devs that go off on their customer base. All of them seem to have patchy jackass hipster beards. Just seeing all the pictures of them makes me want to go make sure I've shaving cream and fresh blades so that I can be sure to be clean shaven and never, ever confused for an indie game developer.

Razor companies should start showing pictures of batshit insane game devs that go off on their customer base. All of them seem to have patchy jackass hipster beards. Just seeing all the pictures of them makes me want to go make sure I've shaving cream and fresh blades so that I can be sure to be clean shaven and never, ever confused for an indie game developer.
indie_game.jpg

Hey, I resemble that remark!

DUIQGX5.png

Trace vector steam keys are up for those that bought in the BAGB5 (it also currently has cards and pierats monies)

1) y U lie

- or -

2) y u hav p00p taste
...you know, I think that's actually the problem. For some reason--I won't hazard a specific guess, since it could be anything, from a misplaced gland, a voodoo curse, or even just personal preference--Mooby always has the taste of poop in his mouth.

Always..

This is why he thinks everything is awful. I'm, like, 78% sure.

usually we have some resident Groupees who will give their thought on the current offering... anyone care to give some inputs on BM14?  I only own Meltdown (Thanks to Mr.Squirrel) and it seems like a decent mobile port to me for a mindless run & shoot with some cold beer on a hot summer night

usually we have some resident Groupees who will give their thought on the current offering... anyone care to give some inputs on BM14? I only own Meltdown (Thanks to Mr.Squirrel) and it seems like a decent mobile port to me for a mindless run & shoot with some cold beer on a hot summer night
I like Betrayer. I early access'd it ;) and I have no regrets. That said, it's been 3.75 on its own. I guess .25 cents more for the other games isn't awful.

usually we have some resident Groupees who will give their thought on the current offering... anyone care to give some inputs on BM14? I only own Meltdown (Thanks to Mr.Squirrel) and it seems like a decent mobile port to me for a mindless run & shoot with some cold beer on a hot summer night
I already posted links to my Meltdown and Whispering Willows reviews, which are the only games I've played.

Betrayer sounds great from everyone I've heard talk about it.

Mysterious Cities of Gold seems like a lot of pressure plate puzzles and is potentially still unfinished (they're waiting for the anime run to end), but it looks nice and might hold nostalgia for people that watched the original show.

Consortium looks like a Star Trek bridge commander simulator, so you can decide for yourself if that sounds awesome (it does).

Little Big Adventure 2 has a lot of nostalgia for some people, so you probably already know if that's something you care about or not.

Legacy is an alpha game that has a small chance of becoming awesome, and a decent chance of never being finished and fading into obscurity.

There are my largely uninformed thoughts on the bundle.

Shifty Slug Groupees HQ17:09
Hey folks, just to inform you in case some of you are waiting on this, there won't be a dollar days for Be Mine 14.

Desperate for sales, eh?
How about Two-dollar days? Or half-price days.

Groupees posted on the BM14 page that there won't be a dollar days promo for it.. but that doesn't mean there won't be some other sales gimmick.

EDIT: madjoki'd

Groupees posted on the BM14 page that there won't be a dollar days promo for it.. but that doesn't mean there won't be some other sales gimmick.

EDIT: madjoki'd
They need to start weaning their customers from dollar days at some point. It might even be with this bundle. Maybe.

I don't care what he says. I'm at least waiting until the last moment to see what they're up to.
I don't own a single game from the second tier, but I'm perfectly content with passing on this bundle all together unless there's some sort of discount. I don't believe for a second that they're aren't going to try something, like a Redux BM15 bundle immediately after with DD.

I don't own a single game from the second tier, but I'm perfectly content with passing on this bundle all together unless there's some sort of discount. I don't believe for a second that they're aren't going to try something, like a Redux BM15 bundle immediately after with DD.
You own Whispering Willows.

$5? Well, look who thinks they're the new Humble with their inflated tiers.
Be Mine upper tiers were always $5 until Be Mine 11. Heck, one of the big complaints about the $6 tier of Humble Weeklies was that it wasn't $5 like Groupees. Not saying this bundle is necessarily worth $5, just pointing out that this is not some new thing.

Be Mine upper tiers were always $5 until Be Mine 11. Heck, one of the big complaints about the $6 tier of Humble Weeklies was that it wasn't $5 like Groupees. Not saying this bundle is necessarily worth $5, just pointing out that this is not some new thing.
Don't dwell on the past gilby. Look to a better, cheaper future.

bread's done
Back