= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pROvIs']Still debating this bundle. All I wnt is avernum and red orchestra[/QUOTE]

That was all I wanted too and I ended up just grabbing it. I have no idea what the hell is going on with the Steam summer sale and I can't imagine that Avernum trilogy + Red Orchestra combined would ever be $4 or less so I just went for it and gave the other keys away.

There's also the possibility of maybe something I don't have for the 40k bonus but if not I'm fine with it.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']damn, oddworld and red orchestra!? makes me wish I bought the first 2 so I could get this one...damn ocd![/QUOTE]

Are those the only games that you want from this bundle? Because I already have those. We could split the cost. I'd buy the bundle and sell you those two codes for $2. Interested?

Only 2.5k til we reach the goal where we get the game with a Metacritic of 82.

Also Goal 6 now says this:
"All purchases made by Friday June 29 11:59pm PST will qualify for a special bonus to be revealed and distributed on Monday July 2"

[quote name='utopianmachine']Only 2.5k til we reach the goal where we get the game with a Metacritic of 82.

Also Goal 6 now says this:
"All purchases made by Friday June 29 11:59pm PST will qualify for a special bonus to be revealed and distributed on Monday July 2"[/QUOTE]

I thought Goal 6 always said that?

[quote name='sunghost']I thought Goal 6 always said that?[/QUOTE]

It's possible. I don't think it said that in the beginning...but I could be wrong.

Speaking as somebody who just bought the bundle (and thus is not qualified to get bonus #6), I hope you all get a crappy indie movie.

[quote name='The End']Speaking as somebody who just bought the bundle (and thus is not qualified to get bonus #6), I hope you all get a crappy indie movie.[/QUOTE]

"Bad Rats: The Movie - Unrated Czechoslovakian Director's Cut"

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']"Bad Rats: The Movie - Unrated Czechoslovakian Director's Cut"[/QUOTE]
why not just send everyone a cyanide capsule.
lol

[quote name='The End']

EDIT: I just got invited by a "jetta" on steam. I believe there is an AA.jetta (or something like that) here on CAG. I assume it's same person. In any event, thanks for the invite jetta. :)[/QUOTE]

Guilty as charged.

Complaining about $4 for this many games when it's going to charity for a 13-year-old girl with cancer. Not cool, doods.

Interested in trying out Avernum and Postal 2!

I don't think anyone complained about the price. What they were complaining about was the shady practice of saying "Pay what you want" then imposing a minimum after you go through the process of signing up.

And for what it's worth, if you buy the bundle at minimum, a whopping 80 cents is going to the girl with cancer. If you're actually wanting to make a difference I suggest donating directly at her site.

Still, seems a little asinine to complain when it's more than worth the $4 minimum and part of it is going to the girl. Even Humble Bundles don't give you everything unless you pay the minimum (for example, the last one didn't give you the Steam keys unless you paid a certain minimum).

Oh well, just saying. Pulls at your heartstrings when you read what she's going through and then hop on CAG and... yup, people are complaining about something, lol.

Look, I can understand you being moved by the story of the 13 year old girl battling cancer, but I don't think you should be coming in here and inferring that some of us are heartless bastards for not sufficiently caring about that girl. Especially when you couldn't even offer an example.

I'll give you a pass because you're apparently upset after hearing the little girl's story, but maybe you might wanna think about dialing that back a little.

I could care less about the charity to be honest. It's not the reason I bought the bundle and it's not the reason most people buy the bundle. They buy it for the games and it's nice they are donating to a good cause, but if you really want to support charity there are much better ways to do it.

The Humble Bundle is very upfront about what you're paying and what you get. Groupees is not. I don't think it's out of line to suggest they be more clear about this.

Either way... Just buy the bundle if you want the games. Donate directly if you want to help.

[quote name='The End']Look, I can understand you being moved by the story of the 13 year old girl battling cancer, but I don't think you should be coming in here and inferring that some of us are heartless bastards for not sufficiently caring about that girl. Especially when you couldn't even offer an example.

I'll give you a pass because you're apparently upset after hearing the little girl's story, but maybe you might wanna think about dialing that back a little.[/QUOTE]
Actually, you could "dial it back a bit". I was really mellow and casual about it; it's you who are making a big deal about a harmless comment that's just aggravating a meaningless situation.

Sorry, bitching about having to pay $4 when the BIG BOLD LETTERS don't tell you that is pretty ridiculous. It takes a grand total of 20 seconds to go to the payment page to see it expressly say "the minimum payment is $4". Awh, you had to click a few buttons, wanna cry about it?

Woops, I dialed it up. :bouncy:

You were being really mellow and casual about it? You mean as you came in here and criticized us for supposedly complaining about the price of the bundle? A bundle that you made a point in stressing is "going to charity for a 13-year-old girl with cancer". Problem is, nobody made such a complaint about the price. And when I called you on it, the best you could do was respond that this is CAG and we're always complaining.

I'd ask you again to come up with an example, except I went back and re-read every post in this thread. So I already know that nobody complained about the price. SlightlyOffTrack was right that people complained that it wasn't really "pay what you want". There were 3 posts along that line and all 3 of them were on the first page and they were all made 10 days ago.

I don't consider that complaining about the price. But if you did, perhaps it would have been a good idea if you responded directly to those 10-day old posts by quoting them instead of dropping your post in here tonight as if it applied to all of us.

[quote name='The End']You were being really mellow and casual about it? You mean as you came in here and criticized us for supposedly complaining about the price of the bundle? A bundle that you made a point in stressing is "going to charity for a 13-year-old girl with cancer". Problem is, nobody made such a complaint about the price. And when I called you on it, the best you could do was respond that this is CAG and we're always complaining.

I'd ask you again to come up with an example, except I went back and re-read every post in this thread. So I already know that nobody complained about the price. SlightlyOffTrack was right that people complained that it wasn't really "pay what you want". There were 3 posts along that line and all 3 of them were on the first page and they were all made 10 days ago.

I don't consider that complaining about the price. But if you did, perhaps it would have been a good idea if you responded directly to those 10-day old posts by quoting them instead of dropping your post in here tonight as if it applied to all of us.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I was being casual about it. In fact my comment was flourished with the sentence "Not cool doods." Y'know, because saying doods is totally a serious, judgmental criticism. You're a laugh buddy.

As for you "calling me on it", I didn't go back and quote a bunch of comments all serious like because I really didn't care. I was never mad about anything, I just offered a silly message, similar to one someone posted on the first page saying "if you can't pay $1 a game you should be ashamed of yourself". Why don't you go back and jump on that guy's back, o' moral defender of thy topic?

As for complaining about price versus pay-what-you-want, that's what I meant. I didn't go into some deep explanation of what I was talking about because... well, I was never serious condemning people here. I just though it was funny that people are really discussing how they can't pay a penny or so for all these games when the sale is going in part to help a little girl battle cancer. I'm not calling anyone a bad guy, I just thought it was a bit of a laugh. I really didn't get "serious" about it till you flipped the hell out over nothing, lol.

I'm still not really serious about it, I just get a laugh out of the aggressive/bitchiness of people on CAG. In all honestly, there was nothing wrong with saying "That's silly, it's not really pay what you want", as I have explained I was only laughing at out of irony's sake; however the real funny part is you pretty much embodying the negative attitude of this forum.

Good show! :applause:

Got this from the chat on their site, this is the bonus that people who bought the bundle by June 29th will receive today.

[quote name='Jonny Cappuccino']Morning everyone... for those who purchased early, the bonus is a Giftable copy of Be Mine 3 that you can share with a friend[/quote]

a giftable copy of be mine 3? not bad I think we were all expecting another game, this is slightly better. Now I'm off to see if I can get someone to trade this for the current indie royale bundle

Has anyone received their bonus bundle yet? I don't even have the Paypal purchase/Groupees emails in my inbox, but it's possible I deleted them already and forgot about it.

[quote name='Ceron']Has anyone received their bonus bundle yet? I don't even have the Paypal purchase/Groupees emails in my inbox, but it's possible I deleted them already and forgot about it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Groupees sends an e-mail. You have to sign in on the site to see your downloads.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']I don't think Groupees sends an e-mail. You have to sign in on the site to see your downloads.[/QUOTE]

A Twitter post a few hours ago said they were emailing the gift bundle to everyone later today.

Edit: Bundle reserved for Palinn.

When I get it, I'd also be willing to part with my gift bundle for $2 Paypal gift. PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
From twitter
Groupees1 Correction - #BeMine3 early buyer bonus will be E MAILED to you later today. not dropped in downloads page . thanks!

So apparently as of last night some people reported getting their gift copy and some people, like me, still don't have it. I hope that this is just a very staggered roll out and not some problem on their end...

[quote name='Motoki']So apparently as of last night some people reported getting their gift copy and some people, like me, still don't have it. I hope that this is just a very staggered roll out and not some problem on their end...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I hope certain email providers aren't blocking their emails or something, I've had that happen with gamersgate's gifts :cry:

[quote name='Motoki']So apparently as of last night some people reported getting their gift copy and some people, like me, still don't have it. I hope that this is just a very staggered roll out and not some problem on their end...[/QUOTE]

I haven't received mine either.....

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So the bonus game is Syberia. Or was that already covered?[/QUOTE]

Most people guessed that it'd be Syberia. I still haven't received my gift bundle :cry:

Awesome, I have been wanting Syberia forever and they have been kind of stingy on the Steam sales only doing 50% off.

Now about Syberia 2... :p

Hell yeah, Syberia is awesome - adventure game in the vein of The Longest Journey. Steam key showed up for it in my bundle :)

[quote name='Motoki']Awesome, I have been wanting Syberia forever and they have been kind of stingy on the Steam sales only doing 50% off.

Now about Syberia 2... :p[/QUOTE]

That's the $80,000 secret bonus. . . .

[quote name='sunghost']Most people guessed that it'd be Syberia. I still haven't received my gift bundle :cry:[/QUOTE]

Ah, I must have missed the speculation so I was pleasantly suprised. Make sure you don't have Johnny Cappuccino spammed or blocked.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Ah, I must have missed the speculation so I was pleasantly suprised. Make sure you don't have Johnny Cappuccino spammed or blocked.[/QUOTE]

I always check my spam mail, so that's not it. For some reason not everyone has received it yet. Then again, I bought the bundle a couple days after it went live, so maybe they're going in order of purchases? No idea. With GamersGate.. if you send a gift to a comcast.net email address, you're screwed lol.. hopefully it's not like that with Groupees.

[quote name='sunghost']I always check my spam mail, so that's not it. For some reason not everyone has received it yet. Then again, I bought the bundle a couple days after it went live, so maybe they're going in order of purchases? No idea. With GamersGate.. if you send a gift to a comcast.net email address, you're screwed lol.. hopefully it's not like that with Groupees.[/QUOTE]

I guess comcast knows what's best for you :)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I guess comcast knows what's best for you :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, comcast must be against digital hoarding :cry:

[quote name='sunghost']I always check my spam mail, so that's not it. For some reason not everyone has received it yet. Then again, I bought the bundle a couple days after it went live, so maybe they're going in order of purchases? No idea. With GamersGate.. if you send a gift to a comcast.net email address, you're screwed lol.. hopefully it's not like that with Groupees.[/QUOTE]

I haven't received mine and I got mine day 1. So, we shall see

bread's done
Back