= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DonaldBlank']Little Street devs seems positive his game wont get greenlit
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/92919295/1354362240

Kind of makes me want to go on a viral-spree and prove him wrong

In terms of this bundle, definitely getting DRM and Little Racers Street[/QUOTE]The passive agressiveness in that post, as mentioned, is a little over the top; also, if he's already giving it away free on Desura, why should I buy it in the bundle?

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']The passive agressiveness in that post, as mentioned, is a little over the top; also, if he's already giving it away free on Desura, why should I buy it in the bundle?[/QUOTE]

He only gave it away free once. I missed it during the free period.. that was back in December.

[quote name='spoderman']He only gave it away free once. I missed it during the free period.. that was back in December.[/QUOTE]Oh, ok, I misunderstood. Maybe I'll grab it then.

I hate this pick your own for 50% more thing. Surprised they are charging the same price for greenlit games as they were for games already on steam.

[quote name='spoderman']New bonus goal is Reversion 2 at 2,500 bundles sold.[/QUOTE]

I might have to revise my plan to buy all my games separately. I'm not sure I care enough to bother.

[quote name='The End']I might have to revise my plan to buy all my games separately. I'm not sure I care enough to bother.[/QUOTE]

Wait for the 2nd game bonus. I think La Mulana was a late addition to the first BAGB IIRC

[quote name='The End']I might have to revise my plan to buy all my games separately. I'm not sure I care enough to bother.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget that buying 5-6 games together lowers the price for each (only by a dime or so, but still...)

[quote name='seamoss']Don't forget that buying 5-6 games together lowers the price for each (only by a dime or so, but still...)[/QUOTE]

You only save $1.50 by buying them all together as opposed to all separate. Even if there was only one bonus game, that's 9x copies of it for an extra $1.50.

Not sure if this has been posted, but someone asked the Death Ray Manta dev about getting Steam keys from BIAB and they said they don't see why not.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/92915431/810922320182919167/

Grabbing most of these except a couple I already have and the ones without Desura. DRM I'm definitely passing on. Sorry but for me No Desura No Buy. A lot of these are really iffy in regards to getting into Steam and I need a client or it's just going to get lost and never get played.

Crow I can't seem to find any official word yay or nay on plans for Desura but if I can't get a solid word I'm passing. The Greenlight voters throw rotten tomatoes and and get the pitchforks out for mobile ports so its chances to get into Steam are not good and I don't want it if I can't get it on Desura at some point.

[quote name='spoderman']Wait for the 2nd game bonus. I think La Mulana was a late addition to the first BAGB IIRC[/QUOTE]

Wasn't underrail?

Haven't seen this posted

If you have free time and are actually looking forward to Reversion The Meeting, the first chapter is free.

You can pick it up on Desura right here.

So far played some draconian wars...some bugs and make sure to set the resolution correctly or you wont be able to see the cards correctly (doesn't scale correctly even in full screen). Had no idea what to really do after tutorials and a skirmish...it's ok...read the online rule book now and makes some more sense). It's not great but seems ok....quite a bit slow though.

I'd give it a 6/10 for first impressions so far.

Played a fair bit of Little Racers STREET and I'm really glad I picked it up. If you're considering it at all, don't hesitate, it's definitely worth it. It manages to be easy to pick up and play while still having a good amount of options to purchase, upgrade and customize your cars. Haven't tried the multiplayer portion of it yet, but I love that it's in there.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']so what do you think the chances are of Ichi and Grimid making it on steam? Comments don't seem to keen on Ichi:whistle2:(

Those are the two I'm thinking of picking up.[/QUOTE]

I actually enjoyed Ichi a decent amount. Alright number of puzzles and there is player made puzzles as well. Likely would rate it 8/10 or so...good fun for about 2-3 hours I guess for the main puzzles.

[quote name='nitrosmob']I actually enjoyed Ichi a decent amount. Alright number of puzzles and there is player made puzzles as well. Likely would rate it 8/10 or so...good fun for about 2-3 hours I guess for the main puzzles.[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and got them. Was pushed over for the kid with cancer, who I'd have preferred to give my entire $1.50 to. You do what you can though, right?;)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']so what do you think the chances are of Ichi and Grimid making it on steam? Comments don't seem to keen on Ichi:whistle2:(

Those are the two I'm thinking of picking up.[/QUOTE]

Seriously doubt Ichi will get greenlit. It's been in 5 bundles so far and I don't think it's gained any popularity.

Grimind.. I don't know. I played it and the animation is horrible (same for Enola). I also don't like the design of the character you play as. I doubt it'll be greenlit anytime soon. Animation and maybe character design need to be revamped.

The only one that will most definitely get greenlit is Darkout. Crow isn't too unlikely either since it's had some success on iOS, but I don't know what the chances are of iOS ports being greenlit.

[quote name='spoderman']Seriously doubt Ichi will get greenlit. It's been in 5 bundles so far and I don't think it's gained any popularity.

Grimind.. I don't know. I played it and the animation is horrible (same for Enola). I also don't like the design of the character you play as. I doubt it'll be greenlit anytime soon. Animation and maybe character design need to be revamped.

The only one that will most definitely get greenlit is Darkout. Crow isn't too unlikely either since it's had some success on iOS, but I don't know what the chances are of iOS ports being greenlit.[/QUOTE]
You mean Enamel, not Enola (the horror/adventure sort of game in the alpha bundle), right?

Also, the Diamonds Under Fire album is interesting. Her voice is kinda low and weird, it sort of reminds me of 90s chick bands, sorta like L7 (Pretend That We're Dead), although the style is much more current alternative, not so rocky, not so mellow. I like it, it's different than your typical dubstep/chiptune/electronic indie bundle music.

Thanks for pointing that out. I think I'm just gonna grab Darkout, like others have said it seems to be the only one with even a small chance in hell of getting Greenlit.

[quote name='Wapcaplet']The 1 game/$0.75 minimum purchase option is currently available. Looks like it will run through the end of today.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sir. Just separately bought the 4 games that I'm most interested in.

By the way, for those of you who care about the music and want FLAC copies of the music. Apparently you need to spend at least $1 to get the FLAC versions of the music. If you buy a game (or two or three) but only spend $0.75 per purchase, you are prompted to kick in an extra $0.25 for the FLAC version of the albums on the download page.

I personally couldn't care less about the music. Even if I did, I'm not an audio snob who has to listen to FLAC files to enjoy my music. But I suppose that there might be somebody out there who cares.

[quote name='The End']Thank you Sir. Just separately bought the 4 games that I'm most interested in.

By the way, for those of you who care about the music and want FLAC copies of the music. Apparently you need to spend at least $1 to get the FLAC versions of the music. If you buy a game (or two or three) but only spend $0.75 per purchase, you are prompted to kick in an extra $0.25 for the FLAC version of the albums on the download page.

I personally couldn't care less about the music. Even if I did, I'm not an audio snob who has to listen to FLAC files to enjoy my music. But I suppose that there might be somebody out there who cares.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's lame. I don't see that stated anywhere on the main page. What's also dumb is that the Popular Nature music is available here for free (including FLAC):

http://music.petlions.com/music

(enter 0 when you "buy" it)

Doesn't affect me, since I always pay at least a dollar and don't care much for their music, but still..

[quote name='The End']By the way, for those of you who care about the music and want FLAC copies of the music. Apparently you need to spend at least $1 to get the FLAC versions of the music. If you buy a game (or two or three) but only spend $0.75 per purchase, you are prompted to kick in an extra $0.25 for the FLAC version of the albums on the download page.

I personally couldn't care less about the music. Even if I did, I'm not an audio snob who has to listen to FLAC files to enjoy my music. But I suppose that there might be somebody out there who cares.[/QUOTE]

Count yourself lucky, and never ever look into it. Ignorance is bliss.

can someone please tell which other bundles has Ichi been in, I take I may have bought a bundle that already included it but I'm not totally sure. I don't want to buy the game a second time

[quote name='LazyTriangle']can someone please tell which other bundles has Ichi been in, I take I may have bought a bundle that already included it but I'm not totally sure. I don't want to buy the game a second time[/QUOTE]

Greenlight Bundle #1
Indie Underdog Pack 2
Indie Royale Graduation Bundle
Indie Gala Mobile Bundle 2

[quote name='The End']Looks like the Gravi Soundtrack is the next bonus. Unlocks at 4,500 bundles.[/QUOTE]

I wish they'd go back to adding game soundtracks to the main bundle rather than adding them as bonuses. Sales have slowed down quite a bit.

The next bonus is Hypersonic 4.

HyperSonic 4 is a high speed action shooting game. This is a jet game with loads of missiles, explosion and action. The player will take role of fighter jet pilot in intense story driven campaign. This game will pump your adrenaline up. HyperSonic feature both SinglePlayer campaign and teamed Multiplayer battle.

Eh, underwhelmed by these bonuses, and this is probably the last one. What's the deal with flying games with a number after them as bonuses? Ensign 1, Hypersonic 4...

Last day to grab BAGB 2, minimum is 1 game purchase and and 100% of all donations today will go to two-year old boy who was diagnosed with leukemia.

[quote name='Idiotekque']The next bonus is Hypersonic 4.

HyperSonic 4 is a high speed action shooting game. This is a jet game with loads of missiles, explosion and action. The player will take role of fighter jet pilot in intense story driven campaign. This game will pump your adrenaline up. HyperSonic feature both SinglePlayer campaign and teamed Multiplayer battle.

Eh, underwhelmed by these bonuses, and this is probably the last one. What's the deal with flying games with a number after them as bonuses? Ensign 1, Hypersonic 4...[/QUOTE]

Shifty wants to fly!

Well I wish I would have waited, I bought Darkout and Little Racers STREET on Saturday, since I didn't want to miss little racers... (and I felt darkout was $0.75-good).

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Kind of sad, but the only thing really tempting me to buy in on this one is the Diamonds Under Fire album.[/QUOTE]
I'd never heard of them before, but I was pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='sunasun']ended up buying the street racing game, ichi and gravi

of course I bought them all separately and got 3 copies of the bonuses[/QUOTE]
Why? :lol:

[quote name='Idiotekque']Why? :lol:[/QUOTE]

cuz he try 2 copy venum

I didn't think the bonuses were great this time around. Sure, Reversion seems like it may be good (although it has horrible english voice acting!), but the others were underwhelming. Nowhere near as good as the first greenlight bundle. Probably wasn't worth buying multiple bundles to get multiples of the bonuses.

[quote name='spoderman']cuz he try 2 copy venum

I didn't think the bonuses were great this time around. Sure, Reversion seems like it may be good (although it has horrible english voice acting!), but the others were underwhelming. Nowhere near as good as the first greenlight bundle. Probably wasn't worth buying multiple bundles to get multiples of the bonuses.[/QUOTE]
lol I've done this with all their build a bundles, this was the first time it was planned though. On the last ones I'd buy the game I'd like, then my wife would say she'd like a game, so I'd buy that one. Then my kid would say he'd want a game so I'd buy that. (families are great)
and it's been that way with all of them so far. This time my wife and kid both said the games looked stupid lol.
oh and Neener Neener \\:D/

Also

Step 1 Collect Underpants
Step 2 ?
Step 3 Profit

Looks interesting. Worth it to anyone who doesn't have King's Bounty Platinum (Legend, Armored Princess, Crossworlds). Konung looks sorta cool as well.

bread's done
Back