= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seamoss']In the first couple of Groupees bundles, they also had some crappy "indie" films. This was in Be Mine 2: The Red Skulls[/QUOTE]

fuck!

I finally tracked down Be Mine 2, but only got Steam keys, and not a gift link. I missed out on that movie.

[quote name='gilby']I finally tracked down Be Mine 2, but only got Steam keys, and not a gift link. I missed out on that movie.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you actually bought it, or someone gifted it to you, but if you bought it yourself then you shouldn't neet any links - all the downloads for all bundles are under your Groupees account: http://groupees.com/login

[quote name='seamoss']Not sure if you actually bought it, or someone gifted it to you, but if you bought it yourself then you shouldn't neet any links - all the downloads for all bundles are under your Groupees account: http://groupees.com/login[/QUOTE]

Got it off of someone, but didn't get that full bundle, just the Steam keys from one. So I don't have the downloads from Be Mine 2. I didn't realize I was missing out on such an awesome looking movie.

Oh well, already have Air Buccaneers, but the rest of the bundle is so good I don't really care. Now to see when they unveil the mystery game so the anticipation can end.

AirBuccaneers is unique but I can't bring myself to like it at all.

Major Havoc is a port from an Iphone game and they keep the same cash shop weapon prices but not the cash shop buying in game currency. Still, an alright light-gun-ish game

>gets email, doesn't bother looking because the movie sounds horrible
>comes here, reads this
[quote name='Severose']Ashleigh Holeman? YES PLZ[/QUOTE]
>downloads
>doubts this is bate-worthy because the budget doesn't seem big enough for an attractive lady to display her holes

[quote name='Blade']>gets email, doesn't bother looking because the movie sounds horrible
>comes here, reads this

>downloads
>doubts this is bate-worthy because the budget doesn't seem big enough for an attractive lady to display her holes[/QUOTE]

Lmfao...

Muppets don't get me off either. I see the girl, who's actually attractive, and then the next frame is either those muppet-things or that dude. Both of these things are the fucking anti-poon. :cry:

[quote name='Idiotekque']Cruddy, AirBuccaneers is supposed to be awful, and I already have the deluxe edition from another bundle.[/QUOTE]

Awful? Not according to the reviews I read. Like most MP focused games though, I would only play with friends. Maybe if enough people get/have it, a game night could be arranged within BGCQ or something.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Awful? Not according to the reviews I read. Like most MP focused games though, I would only play with friends. Maybe if enough people get/have it, a game night could be arranged within BGCQ or something.[/QUOTE]

I'm game.

I have the special shinys from the Indiefort bundle and would love to try them out.

This is my first time dealing with this site: how long does it take to get your codes? I bought one at around 2 today (using the "do not register" method), and still have not received my codes. I tried checking their FAQ page, but it just redirects me to the homepage.

[quote name='iamsmart']This is my first time dealing with this site: how long does it take to get your codes? I bought one at around 2 today (using the "do not register" method), and still have not received my codes. I tried checking their FAQ page, but it just redirects me to the homepage.[/QUOTE]

You have to click on the "My profile" link at the top right of the page after being logged in to get your keys.

[quote name='iamsmart']This is my first time dealing with this site: how long does it take to get your codes? I bought one at around 2 today (using the "do not register" method), and still have not received my codes. I tried checking their FAQ page, but it just redirects me to the homepage.[/QUOTE]

I've never bought a bundle without having an account, so I'm not sure if it works differently. When I've paid via Paypal, the keys have shown up almost instantaneously. When I pay via Google wallet, it takes 10 to 30 minutes for the keys to show up.

Not sure where you live and how long it's been since it was 2 o'clock where you are, but I assume that it's been several hours now. If I'm right about that, that's too long to wait. I would think about contacting support if you're still waiting after several hours.

Yeah I'm not sure how the non-account purchases work. I wouldn't use that feature in the future, Groupees is horrible with email delivery.

[quote name='The End']Mystery game has been revealed. Looks like the speculation that it would be "The Cat Lady" has proven to be correct.[/QUOTE]

I'm really surprised - it's a very recent game with good reviews. It's also not for kids:

"The Cat Lady contains strong adult themes and is recommended only for players over 18."

Hope they don't get into any trouble because of this.

[quote name='The End']Mystery game has been revealed. Looks like the speculation that it would be "The Cat Lady" has proven to be correct.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Also of note, it comes with a Desura key and the soundtrack![/QUOTE]

*happy dance*
:whee:

I'm curious to see people's reactions to The Cat Lady. I know this is heresy, but don't backlog it you guys. Play it. It's very, hmm, unique. And yes definitely not for kids.

Oh and don't forget it still needs votes on Greenlight. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=114327732

*Edited to Add: Just Adventure went nuts over The Cat Lady. They gave it an A+ and wrote a long glowing review about it:

http://www.justadventure.com/article/319/reviews-the-cat-lady

The Cat Lady is the finest horror adventure I've ever played. In fact, it's one of the finest adventure games I've ever played, period.

As you can tell from the above disclaimer, TCL is not for everyone. It can be extremely disturbing, particularly if you're the sensitive type. But it's also quite heartening and offers a story of surprising poignancy and depth.

Also Adventure Gamers gave it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/23373

Ok, here's my noob question:

I'm just starting to get into these bundles and I see that some games give me a download option and a Steam/Desura key. Should I be downloading the game so I can trade the keys with someone else? Or does it not work that way?

[quote name='Manifest95']Ok, here's my noob question:

I'm just starting to get into these bundles and I see that some games give me a download option and a Steam/Desura key. Should I be downloading the game so I can trade the keys with someone else? Or does it not work that way?[/QUOTE]

Hoo-boy! In b4 the nucular war breaks out: if you want to be totally honest about it, you're not supposed to trade the keys (unless, I guess, you buy more than one copy of the bundle, or you are *only* provided a Steam key with no DRM-free download). A Steam/Desura key and a DRM-free download for the same game in the same bundle are supposed to be just different ways to access the same game. So you're not supposed to keep the DRM-free download and sell the Steam key, for example, since basically you just copied ("pirated"?) the game (since, now, two people have access to the same game that was sold to one person).

Having said that, many people seem to see nothing wrong with this and will do what you say (see the Steam trading thread).

FYI, in general, there is no way for the bundler to prevent you from doing this (or even detect that you've done it).

[quote name='seamoss']Hoo-boy! In b4 the nucular war breaks out: if you want to be totally honest about it, you're not supposed to trade the keys (unless, I guess, you buy more than one copy of the bundle). A Steam/Desura key and a DRM-free download for the same game in the same bundle are supposed to be just different ways to access the same game. So you're not supposed to keep the DRM-free download and sell the Steam key, for example, since basically you just copied ("pirated"?) the game (since, now, two people have access to the same game that was sold to one person).

Having said that, many people seem to see nothing wrong with this and will do what you say (see the Steam trading thread).

FYI, in general, there is no way for the bundler to prevent you from doing this (or even detect that you've done it).[/QUOTE]

Ha! Thanks for the heads up that its a sensitive subject!

Trust me, you won't see anything out of me until the next bundle anyway so I mainly use the keys to build my library. But I figured if there was a good coop game I can give the code to a friend, or if I see someone needing a code because they dont want to beat the average (such as with the Cat Lady) I can trade it away. But yea.....now I know to keep it low

Yes! I finally got a copy of The Cat Lady. I plan to download and play it as soon as I get off work. :bouncy:

Some people talk about Sims around these parts.

New patch today (yesterday)

Fixed Bridgeport Performance
Fixed Ghosts not showing up for Ghost Hunter.
HUH! ZAH!

edit: sorry. wrong thread. but yeah! super excited to get back to my ghost hunter living in bridgeport!

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Some people talk about Sims around these parts.

New patch today (yesterday)

Fixed Bridgeport Performance
Fixed Ghosts not showing up for Ghost Hunter.
HUH! ZAH![/QUOTE]

I have to assume this is the wrong thread, but I found it funny they added ghosts to the ghost hunter. lol. Good to see them patch that in.

That would be awesome if there was a Sims bundle but that will never happen since they seem to find plenty of people willing to give them lots of money for those games at regular or sale prices.

[quote name='Detruire']MUST. HAVE. DLC.

(Seriously.)[/QUOTE]

At first I was like WTH is he talking about, then I went to the Groupees page and saw the Men of War DLC as the next bonus. ;)

I hope they do the Two Worlds II Pirates of the Flying Fortress expansion as one of the bonuses before the bundle ends. I actually thought that campaign was quite good and enjoyed it more than the main game's campaign in terms of story, though the main campaign is much longer and less linear with more room to wander. They both have good and bad points, but seeing as the TWII expansion is not stand alone, it's not like they can run it in a later bundle anyway.

[quote name='Motoki']
I hope they do the Two Worlds II Pirates of the Flying Fortress expansion as one of the bonuses before the bundle ends.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Bought the bundle for Party of Sin and with the hope of the Two Worlds 2 expansion., already have the base game.

[quote name='Stonekeep']Motoki, what do you think about the first (TW) one?[/QUOTE]

I still need to get around to playing that one. Oddly enough, I started with 2. I got 1 much later but by the time I got it I already had a huge backlog.

I've heard the voice acting is all medieval English style (and TW II even pokes fun of that at one point) but if you can get past that it's supposed to be not bad.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Man, this bundle is the best I've seen in a very very long time. Shame it doesn't sell as well as humble.[/QUOTE]

It really hurts my soul that Humble Mojang 2 will sell rings around this bundle. *sigh*

Well I didn't win the Steamgifts giveaway. So it looks like I'll be buying this bundle soon.

I probably would have bought it already if I wasn't waiting on the results of that giveaway.

[quote name='Motoki']
I've heard the voice acting is all medieval English style (and TW II even pokes fun of that at one point) but if you can get past that it's supposed to be not bad.
[/QUOTE]

I had bad experiences with TW1. What pissed me off were the crashes and bugs. I remember getting stuck into the ground on a hill, and there were areas that were not accessible due to constant crashing. I heard TW2 was a major improvement of TW1.

Edit: Men of War Assault Squad DLC unlocked

bread's done
Back