kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
crap i though you got all for buck
Groupees dont do it like that usually. If you dont own any of the games, $1.98 is a great deal on them as a package. Id say Ethan, Grimind, and Chip are worthwhile. Ive not played Orbital Gear yet. They've all been bundled before, so if you're picking and choosing look on the trade thread here or Steamtrades first.

o_O wtf did Groupees do to their homepage?! Now it looks like they Windows 8-ified it. EW!

Also lol at that cocktease banner with all the good games then you click it and the bundle is crap rebundle. 

There is one thing I like about their new homepage design. Now if I ever come across ShiftySlug in person, I can punch him.

...though, honestly, there's a pretty good chance I'd have punched him anyway. I mean, just look at him.

Groupees dont do it like that usually. If you dont own any of the games, $1.98 is a great deal on them as a package. Id say Ethan, Grimind, and Chip are worthwhile. Ive not played Orbital Gear yet. They've all been bundled before, so if you're picking and choosing look on the trade thread here or Steamtrades first.
was thinking chip.ethan and space farmers since they all have cards so should get 40 cents back from the buck. Just going to wait and see if there is a new bundle form that one place tomorrow and see if they have a friday special on the other site (Since the old one expires tomorrow)

New bonus is a greenlight game, Blood Star, 7,500 bundles to unlock it. Also saw people in chat say there's a newsletter teasing a new Doujin bundle and apparently it's supposed to have BlazBlue in it. Hope it starts soon.

New bonus is a greenlight game, Blood Star, 7,500 bundles to unlock it. Also saw people in chat say there's a newsletter teasing a new Doujin bundle and apparently it's supposed to have BlazBlue in it. Hope it starts soon.
This?

1OjGblS.png

It says "Trick or Treat". And yeah, that girl on the left right is from Blazblue. No clue where that severed head is from...

Thanks for mentioning this.

A few days ago a Korean seller site had a price glitch on Blazblue and it was available for like the equivalent of $0.20. I didn't find out about it til well after it was over but a friend of mine had a few extra keys and hooked me up, gonna get the cards now before it hits the bundle lol

Thanks for mentioning this.

A few days ago a Korean seller site had a price glitch on Blazblue and it was available for like the equivalent of $0.20. I didn't find out about it til well after it was over but a friend of mine had a few extra keys and hooked me up, gonna get the cards now before it hits the bundle lol
Nah, it wasn't that cheap.. it was about $1. I know Fatality, tebow, and Bobby got it from that sale. Thanks guys, you're the reason it's getting bundled!

Nah, it wasn't that cheap.. it was about $1. I know Fatality, tebow, and Bobby got it from that sale. Thanks guys, you're the reason it's getting bundled!
Yeah, I was miffed at being four people away from getting in on the group buy behind tebow, who was last, but now I'm glad that I actually have something to look forward to in a Groupee bundle for a change.

nu_hipstur_4.png
spodermanUnited States11:23
so doujin 3 will have a preorder?

Profile.jpg
Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ11:25
it will... assuming someone comes up with a cookie

Shiny Loot 8 Bundle did unlock all it's extra games, since the bonuses were not spread well for what these sales usually sell, the bonuses were lowered.

The second bonus is SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance, and seems to have decent rants from Xbox Live Indie games. IT looks pretty good and is a space action game with a story with 36 missions, co-op with up to 4 players and also free play and survival mode. Hopefully it's good.

The third is Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition which is a generic looking RPGMaker game....so yeah I need this bundle! In all reality it uses the generic RPGMaker characters, I mean check out this link. I would recognize that witch anywhere, also helps she's pretty good looking. It's very generic looking but for the RPGMaker junkies this is a good bonus.

Also the first bonus was another Deadly Rooms of Death game...these are such good puzzle games....you really should try out the original as it's free. I love these.

So yeah finally biting on this bundle. Will get Lylian and Curse of Rock Slate Manor, and maybe Crazy Machines 1.5...though honestly these games look nowhere as good as The Incredible Machine games.

Carl didn't actually have anything to do with putting this bundle together.
That's right, apart from sending my music over. The bundle going up was actually a bit of a surprise to me.

Once I saw the page though, I made new banners and sent them off to Groupees.

Also, the bundle is worth it for the A:CE DLC alone and whilst I'm not allowed to say anything, Bonus #2 is pretty cool and hasn't been bundled before.

Cool side note: Type :eyas: in the Groupees chat for animated Eyas
eyas-1414167190.gif

Quick Question: Are there giant voluptuous breasts anywhere in Eyas?

And, if not, can we make it a stretch goal?

I'm thinking a level with bouncing jugs as platforming mechanics and, as you go left to right, the background, running right to left, is a constant gif of animated chesticles.

I'll take an exec producer credit for that idea, if you don't mind.

If Groupees preorders have taught me anything, its that bundles with preorders tend to be range from bad to average, so I'll skip Doujin preorder unless the music creator thing is in it, if only to add to my program backlog.

Also-reading the chat, looks like Verdun http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/ might be in a Groupees bundle(or some other site) at some point. Put the copypaste log in the spoiler below.

[customspoiler='Chat Log ']
Miller Berto Simberg AnaiaBrazil23:34
Jonny, you should contact Verdun's devs and ask them to participate in a groupees bundle

Miller Berto Simberg AnaiaBrazil23:35
i asked them if they are considering putting the game in a bundle, and they said

yes

but they didnt specify a website

Jonny CappuccinoGroupees HQ23:35
awesome will do[/customspoiler]

I say Llyian or Slate Rock...or Alter or Crazy Machines if you need/want that.

Also that unbundled bonus is now up for unlocking in the Who's Gaming Now? Bundle is revealed:

Martial Arts: Capoeira

Oh this looks bad...but I want to play it. Too bad I own pretty much everything from that bundle.

I say Llyian or Slate Rock...or Alter or Crazy Machines if you need/want that.

Also that unbundled bonus is now up for unlocking in the Who's Gaming Now? Bundle is revealed:

Martial Arts: Capoeira

Oh this looks bad...but I want to play it. Too bad I own pretty much everything from that bundle.
I went with Slate Rock. I know it's DRM-free (and no desura key), but I'm actually gonna play it.

BTW I kickstarted Eyas unlike most of you cheap fuckers

how about you help a guy out that hooked a bunch of you up with free games

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438901710/the-land-of-eyas-returns
Give money to a bunch of random nobody's that have no real experience to make a game that looks like indie hipster clone #4598768? I'm going to have to respectfully pass. But, I'll make it up to them by buying the first shitty bundle the game is featured in for a cheap +1 I'll never play.

Give money to a bunch of random nobody's that have no real experience to make a game that looks like indie hipster clone #4598768? I'm going to have to respectfully pass. But, I'll make it up to them by buying the first shitty bundle the game is featured in for a cheap +1 I'll never play.
I have disposable income that I throw at hipsters to make me feel superior

bread's done
Back