= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
Except the Gala bundle it was in was $1.89 (and slightly cheaper if you did a Group buy) while Poopees will probably put it behind a $4 tier.

None of those Jonny scribbles look even remotely close to anything Woolfe-related. I only hope he uses all of my bundle money for drawing lessons. (wtf is "yawma" even?)

I told one of my spanish friends about Woolfe being on the bundle and he got mad. He backed it on kickstarter ~ $15 lol......
So did I but eh most of those games get bundled eventually so either back it or don't.

At least he's not someone who paid $90 for Planetary Annihilation which is 50 cents in a Bundle Stars now.

Okay, so this is YAWMA.

Jonny, just know that a lot of computer-savvy nerds with way too much time on their hands now have your full name and physical address. Better improve your bundles, or else.

Woolfe makes the bundle worth it. I played an hour or so and the atmosphere and Red's voice actress are pretty good. Its a bit janky in some areas and combat is pretty basic but its fun.

I was hoping that it wouldn't be bundled until next month at least and in a Humble. Well, I've learned my lesson.

Man look at that hottie Red Riding Hood. She can take revenge and then later take my heart....not really but it looks alright. Guess I'll take it...has cards anyway that will crash less than an hour after the bundle releases.

I just don't back games on Kickstarter anymore. I still have Cryamore (really regretting this) and Delver's Drop in the pipeline. Cryamore looks like what 2 years out or something....looks just really incomplete, but with nice graphics. Delver's Drop looks alright and has been at the indie game shows at least. Looks fun, but the key is just wait for these games. They will come out eventually, unless it really needs backing money. Same for board games too, but  you get a lot of Kickstarter exclusive junk for those that may push you over the edge!

Too many freakin' video games anyway.

Argh! Why did I spend blue coins on Woolfe... Son of a...  :wall: !!!  fuck  :nottalking:

**shakes head and accepts his Moran diploma with a slightly depressing half-smile**

you've found a great way to make me preorded that crappy bundle
Might be false hope, some moran entered wrong info in the ChatBot according to Sifu. I think Shifty originally said that the game with extra stuff wasn't in a higher tier.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'd have gone for the pre-order, and I never pre-order, except according to the steam page's minimum sysreqs, apparently Woolfe will make my piddly Nvidia 330M piddle itself.

So if anybody winds up with an extra copy, I'd be down for spodering it.

I'd have gone for the pre-order, and I never pre-order, except according to the steam page's minimum sysreqs, apparently Woolfe will make my piddly Nvidia 330M piddle itself.

So if anybody winds up with an extra copy, I'd be down for spodering it.
...but your Nvidia 330M will piddle itself. Show some self-restraint man.

My instincts tell me that the

absence of hints

does not bode well for the other included games, but that's 

just my gut feeling. I might

opt out if we don't

know any other games that will be

in the bundle for certain.

Man look at that hottie Red Riding Hood. She can take revenge and then later take my heart....not really but it looks alright. Guess I'll take it...has cards anyway that will crash less than an hour after the bundle releases.

I just don't back games on Kickstarter anymore. I still have Cryamore (really regretting this) and Delver's Drop in the pipeline. Cryamore looks like what 2 years out or something....looks just really incomplete, but with nice graphics. Delver's Drop looks alright and has been at the indie game shows at least. Looks fun, but the key is just wait for these games. They will come out eventually, unless it really needs backing money. Same for board games too, but you get a lot of Kickstarter exclusive junk for those that may push you over the edge!

Too many freakin' video games anyway.
Not even Yooka-Laylee?

By the way, with less than a day before that Be Afraid bundle is gone, if anyone pre-ordered and doesn't want their copy, I'll buy it off you for cost plus $.30. Otherwise, I'll just grab it tomorrow off the site.

Jones on Fire is not a good repeat. No one cares about the added OST other than Foxhack/Bobby.. meh. Dokuro and Grim Legends 2 are all that interest me other than Woolfe, just wow.

Jones on Fire is not a good repeat. No one cares about the added OST other than Foxhack/Bobby.. meh. Dokuro and Grim Legends 2 are all that interest me other than Woolfe, just wow.
spoder y u so picky

u wud spoder any of deez games if dey wuz dropped

I had more fun emailing the Jones on Fire dev to get a key than I had playing Jones on Fire.  It's okay as an endless runner and has an interesting premise, but those cats clearly jumped through fire multiple times without dying, thus ruining my immersion.

edit: gud bundal spoder iz dum

Well, I'll gladly sell my preordered gift copy of BM19 for $2.50 as PayPal gift. ;)

bread's done
Back