• Skara - Starter Pack
  • Steel Storm: Burning Retribution - Complete Edition
  • Tidalis
  • Tower Wars
  • Zack Zero
  • Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
  • Rush Bros.
  • Canyon Capers

GMG: It's better than Poopies (then again, what isn't?)

Wish I had been around (PC gaming wise) for the BM18 Groupees bundle. I do some iPad gaming and saw The Barbarian was released and looks like a pretty nice Diablo-like. Definately would have given it a whirl for a buck. Ten bucks for the iOS version is a little steep when it sounds like it struggles on all but the latest devices.

Anyone see The Barbarian in other bundles? Greenlit on Steam but not out.

All they need to do is put Tina Guo in another music bundle and I'll be happy.

She so hawt with her heavy metal cello.
Whoa, weird. I actually went to school with Tina. I know she's been making a name for herself but it's still disorienting to come across her name outside of Facebook. I remember a couple years back some private school teacher was telling me all the little girls want to learn electric cello now because of her.

Whoa, weird. I actually went to school with Tina. I know she's been making a name for herself but it's still disorienting to come across her name outside of Facebook. I remember a couple years back some private school teacher was telling me all the little girls want to learn electric cello now because of her.
Did you let her play with your cello? I remember when I was young Yo-Yo Ma was the hip celloist all the hipsters were listening too.

Did you let her play with your cello? I remember when I was young Yo-Yo Ma was the hip celloist all the hipsters were listening too.
Except Tina Guo is, you know, pretty hawt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnzQ36xxXg

I would not have guessed that she was 35-36 though, cyrus. I guess that's Asian women for you.

Except Tina Guo is, you know, pretty hawt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnzQ36xxXg

I would not have guessed that she was 35-36 though, cyrus. I guess that's Asian women for you.
Well she was doing undergrad when I was in grad. But yeah, she's gotta be in her 30s by now. Funnily enough Yo-Yo Ma came by to do a masterclass while we were there. I'm so-so on his playing, but personality-wise he was so humble, insightful, and charming you just wanted to give him a hug and ask him to please run for president, or at least that's how one of my other cellist friends put it at the time.

edit: also that video is from five years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sickbrick has been in 8 other bundles/promotions. Admittedly some of them were fairly obscure but it hardly seems like hot shit to me.

Haha oh that Rushlish game. It's by the same guy who made the creepy uncanny valley Red Riding Hood Visual Novelish thing that keeps going on about Red's mom's pasties.

Only Volstead and Icarus X will likely get played by me from this bundle....yuck....Groupees I pre-order again and you fail me...back to not pre-ordering the Greenlight bundles!

y u keep preordering
It's an abusive relationship. I remember the good days when Groupees had bundles that made me feel like I hit the value button like the early Be Mine bundles. Now it just throws more and more junk at me and hopes it's doing fine. Well Groupees you aren't doing fine! You've been disappointing me for so long and you think just cause you're putting out a lot means that I'll be happy. Well you can keep your stinkin' WGN bundles and stuff all those music and comic bundles. I'm done! I feel like i'm wasting money on you and only getting more and more disappointed each day. BundleStars and Indiegala along with a side of Humble knows how to treat me right. Good day Groupees....good day!

Also as a totally unrelated note I did my greenlighting voting duties for about 30 minutes yesterday. Got through about 80 games and only gave the thumbs up to about 7 or 8 of them. I never though I would say this but Greenlight is actually getting worse.

Probably because Valve already released the good ones.
Pretty much this. Anything worth a damn, and a ton that isn't, has long since been greenlight. That's why skipping the greenshit bundles is a no brained these days.

Unless you like complete and utter shit. In which case by all means go for it.

If any of you are looking to dump your Greenlight pre-order, let me know.

Hate how expensive these things are after launch.
Yeah it's low price but unknown goods for pre-order and high price and usually terrible goods afterwards. Hate it so much. IndieRoyale and Gala do it better....Yeah, I never thought I would say IndieRoyale does something better. Of course the debut bundles are the only ones I usually consider from them other than the very rare good main bundle.

If any of you are looking to dump your Greenlight pre-order, let me know.

Hate how expensive these things are after launch.
Tebow grabbed me this morning while madjoki was still possible and I got him one. I sure as hell didn't want it.

But hey, there's no accounting for taste.

Only Volstead and Icarus X will likely get played by me from this bundle....yuck....Groupees I pre-order again and you fail me...back to not pre-ordering the Greenlight bundles!
not sure why ppl continue to support this garbage but these games.. I wouldn't even want them if you PAY ME.

What was wrong with the Boxeswithguns keys? They put a Steam key in my Desura key slot way back when it went live, so I've owned it for a while now.

If you guys had a "Desura key" that was three sets of five alphanumeric characters and didn't try it on Steam, then I'd like to nominate you for Moran of the Year.

What was wrong with the Boxeswithguns keys? They put a Steam key in my Desura key slot way back when it went live, so I've owned it for a while now.
What wasn't wrong with it? I got my key early on but according to many other people, including Shitty Slug, it's been fucked up multiple times starting with being ridiculously short and then Poopees admitted to posting a bunch of Desura keys as Steam keys because the dev gave them the wrong ones and they apparently can't tell the difference.

Trust me as moderator of the Keys Added group it's been a huge cluster fuck with pissing and moaning for weeks and incompetence piled on top of incompetence.

bread's done
Back