= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I should just preorder or wait and maybe grab one from someone who doesn't like their preorder.  I have a feeling the all-greenlight info came early enough that there won't be all that many preorders possibly available.

Video Game Music 2!?! They just changed the title and description. It doesn't even mention Greenlight games. Now it sounds even worse better. 

...Pass

EDIT: Who's a fan of pre-ordering now?

Video Game Music 2!?! They just changed the title and description. It doesn't even mention Greenlight games. Now it sounds even worse better.

...Pass

EDIT: Who's a fan of pre-ordering now?
Just a glitch, it seems. Video Game Music 2 is a different bundle that should be up for preorders soon. That one I know I'll preorder.

I'm not sure if I should just preorder or wait and maybe grab one from someone who doesn't like their preorder. I have a feeling the all-greenlight info came early enough that there won't be all that many preorders possibly available.
The worst thing to do would be to Gilby the Nitrosmob and then Fakeybro it at full price later on.

Then to Foxhack it because GoG has exclusive sprite art and MIDI ring tones for your Nokia.
I'm still pissed off Overkill refused to give them Steam keys for the Payday 2 OST.

Though if there's going to be a new music bundle then yeah grabbing that as soon as the preorder shows up.

What has Groupees done to us? With so many bad bundles and pre-order this and moran that....what has happened? Pre-orders....I spit on them! It's all gambling and Mr. Cappuccino is laughing his way to the bank while deciding what poop to put in their bundles. I do agree with the sentiment that Greenlight is a cess pool and with all the garbage I went through recently for the past 2 months' filth I wont ever pre-order a Greenlight bundle again unless I have so many leaks I know what I'm getting. Just have to stop the madness.

For anybody still on the fence about the currently running Dynamite bundle, (a) it's ending in three days, just as a heads up; and (b) I wound up buying it, and it's not nearly so horribly mismanaged as the first Groupees Dynamite bundle, which, if you'll recall, forced you to download each issue of each comic separately, and the only available option for download was a zip that included pdf, cbz, and epub formats.

This time (most) of the comics included in the bundle are grouped with a single download per title, instead of per issue, and there are separate download links for cbz, pdf, and epub. For some reason, they couldn't get the order of which format comes first for each title consistent, so you have to pay attention to what you're actually downloading, but that's Poopees for you.

As a side note, the bonuses this time have been fairly awful (a single issue of a comic, and some upcoming issue five-page previews), so it's no surprise this one hasn't exactly been burning up the bonus ladder. They're still trying to reach the fourth of eight bonuses.

I was really thinking about buying the Dynamite bundle and being top contributor to get that neat 500GB hard drive, but that was when the top contributor had only paid $35. It's up to like $70-something now, making it not a deal.

As far as the pre-ordering goes, it's really a toss up. I just pre-order all of their bundles in case they put in something good, and sell them if I end up having all of the stuff already. It's a bad practice and encourages them, I know. But I need +1's.

As far as the pre-ordering goes, it's really a toss up. I just pre-order all of their bundles in case they put in something good, and sell them if I end up having all of the stuff already. It's a bad practice and encourages them, I know. But I need +1's HELP.
fify

You guys who keep buying this shit blind, even if it's to sell, are all personally responsible for the continued nosedive in quality of Poopees. :shame:

Carl pretty much only wants to do Steam keys anyway. Any time I suggested something with a Desura key or still on Greenlight or whatever he poo poo'ed it.

I doubt he had anything to do with it. Pretty much all of the bundles he's not involved with have sucked, except for maybe the current WDN bundle which isn't too terrible.
Why lend your brand to a bundle that you have nothing to do with, though? Especially if it's bound to suck.

He keeps trying to retire from WGN but somehow it keeps not happening. 

But yeah, most of the WGN bundles aren't his mostly because he takes time to curate his bundles and try to get a mix of somewhat decent games which isn't frequent enough for the Poopees rapid fire butthole of constantly spewing bundle diarrhea so they get other idiots at WGN who are way less picky to do bundles.

I'm sorry but this is quite a lousy bundle even for a WGN Bundle.

stellar 2d

space drifters 2d

tower of elements

new kind of adventures

airport madness world edition

korwin the game

planet r-12

Plus the preorders are only coming up with tier 1.

Space Drifters 2D appears to be an Asteroid clone, except with worse gameplay and (somehow) graphics.

...I don't know how to respond to that being a thing.

Space Drifters 2D appears to be an Asteroid clone, except with worse gameplay and (somehow) graphics.

...I don't know how to respond to that being a thing.
And multiplayer, including some fun-looking planned features. (Hopefully it develops from its current alpha state.)

Was that later in the trailer? I had to stop watching after about a minute, that music was giving me a headache.
Huh. Perhaps watching the preview trailer on mute wasn't the best idea.

Yeah, though. Multiplayer was a bit later. It also is described on the greenlight page.

Poopees AOL chat says the Tier 1 glitch on pre-orders will be fixed soon. Not that it really matters, since everything in the bundle is on itch.io and looks like garbage.

He keeps trying to retire from WGN but somehow it keeps not happening.

But yeah, most of the WGN bundles aren't his mostly because he takes time to curate his bundles and try to get a mix of somewhat decent games which isn't frequent enough for the Poopees rapid fire butthole of constantly spewing bundle diarrhea so they get other idiots at WGN who are way less picky to do bundles.
Yeah, I knew there were other guys at WGN and he's been passing more of the responsibility to other people. But that just confirms my point. Carl's the one with standards. If he's not hyping it, it's a red flag.

Video Game Music 2 preorder page is live.

https://groupees.com/vgm2

$1 preorder. Starts in less than 14 hours, and this will be supporting MyMusicRx.

cyanic Groupees HQ14:22

From what I see this bundle actually has a mix of game soundtrack albums and remixes/covers.
cyanic confirmed hat one of the albums is by Viking Guitar. There's lots of game cover albums there, and we got this album in a previous bundle so we might be getting the second one.

Groupees Video Game Music 2 Bundle:

$1 Minimum:

Viking Guitar Live - Legion

Rich Douglas - Shadowgate OST

Skaven 252 - Furmins

Souleye - Adventure

$2 or more:

WillRock - Welcome to the Real World
Jessica Curry - Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Ben Prunty - FTL OST
Metroid Metal - Other Album
Eirik Suhrke - Game Music 2

Bonus 1 at $1500:

WillRock - Back To Pulse Waves (previously unreleased remixes)

I think many of us already have the Amnesia and FTL OSTs from Humble. Adventure is a nice bonus that includes music not included in the VVVVVV albums.

---

New preorder up:

Sub:lvl Audio Presents Detroit -Loves- Everybody: Electronic Music to Inspire Movement

Guest curated by Rian Diasporah

The email says:

Curated by owner of indie record label Sub:Lvl Audio, Rian Diasporah, the Detroit Loves Everybody Bundle incorporates albums, EP's and production sample packs of electronic music of all kinds: Drum N Bass, Hip hop, Dubstep, Jungle and more.  50% of all contributions will be donated to the Mosiac (sic) Youth Theater, one of Southeast Michigan’s most highly regarded cultural treasures.

Christian Blunda - Groupees HQ 09:26
from Rian: "There is some great music from all the artists involved in this bundle. They are from all walks of life and are from all around the globe. I believe there is literally something for everyone so don’t worry if you have never listened to much electronic music, you can still feel the passion in the work with each thump of the bassline or kickdrum. I also wanted to note that Sub:lvl is not a techno label, but we brought on techno labels to help out. This may leave you scratching your heads, but this is mainly because Techno music helped break barriers and paved the way for electronic music as a whole. It’s sometimes good to take a look around a give props when props due."

Sample packs? Eh, not for me.

Edelweiss was a pretty fun VN i played a while back. It's also one of the few where a side character in the main group actually gets a GF and gets laid and stuff. A little old though.....but good.

Don't drop the soap doesn't look too hot, and the other game is not for me. 

bread's done
Back