= Steam Trading Cards Available
kiGzp.png
= Playable On PC
e7cjl.gif
= Playable on MAC
uWi0M.gif
= Playable on Linux

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't confused as to what Jonny meant. Why was that person?

I checked my account, there's been 3 BM since BMA4 with the sub. Based on https://blog.groupees.com/be-mine-subscriptions/, subs will get 6 more BM after this one.

So I guess subs are good for BM bundles for the next 2 years or until poopees goes under.
The next BM should be all Poopiez coinz. Like 7 coins (some negative value and some positive value) and 1 music from Remute.

Yanni YOU JOTTING THIS GRATE IDEA DOWN???

JonnyBotGroupees HQ22:31
use for coins? like throwing them at curators of bad bundles?
JonnyBotGroupees HQ22:32
they can be used for lots of bundles
i'm open to ideas

We could probably start by removing the negative value coins, since the joke is at least 2 years old and wasn't that funny to begin with.

Yes, I forgot. I would like it if groupees would email the BM subscribers to alert us (silly people for subscribing) how many BMs we have left as most people (including me) thought the BMs paid for were going to be released in 2017. Here's to a new year. Let the BMs flow.

Re: mystery games with Holiday Helpings bundle - one is Save Jesus, the other is still a mystery. On the bright side, it looks like we get a $1 coin as well now.
Save Jesus is not a dupe for me. Unexpected.

JonnyBotGroupees HQ22:31
use for coins? like throwing them at curators of bad bundles?
they can be used for lots of bundles
i'm open to ideas
Here's some ideas Yanni...they're really off the wall so bear with me.....

1. Get Poopiez change back when I spend Poopiez coinz

2. Let me use Poopiez coinz on Pre-Odors.

CRAY CRAY, I KNOW, RITE??????

Yeah, I saw that. As if coins had any value to begin with lol. Old man Jonny needs to retire
Why do you think he wants to make a cryptocurrency?

I don't know if it's actually possible, but I have it in my mind that someone could make a cryptocoin, mine it themselves for a couple months, saving up millions of coins for themselves, then release it publicly, then sell it off and be rich.

Wasn't the point of Bitcoin that it had a limited amount of coins? And mining millions of coins would probably cost millions and much longer than a couple of months.

Wasn't the point of Bitcoin that it had a limited amount of coins? And mining millions of coins would probably cost millions and much longer than a couple of months.
I don't really understand cryptocurrencies (who does besides Satoshi Nakamoto?)

But google says the max amount of bitcoin is 21 million.

From what I read, about every 10 minutes a block is mined. When it started, a block contained 50 bitcoins. That halves every 210,000 blocks.

So if Yanni made poopeecoins based solely on bitcoin tech, and he kept it to himself for a month, he would have 216,000 poopeecoins stashed away.

I don't really understand cryptocurrencies (who does besides Satoshi Nakamoto?)

But google says the max amount of bitcoin is 21 million.

From what I read, about every 10 minutes a block is mined. When it started, a block contained 50 bitcoins. That halves every 210,000 blocks.

So if Yanni made poopeecoins based solely on bitcoin tech, and he kept it to himself for a month, he would have 216,000 poopeecoins stashed away.
Wow! :shock:

If I'm doing the conversion correctly I think that means he'll have about a nickel.

Well it's designed to split based on an algorithm so there will always be more to mine eventually. It was intended to form naturally like real precious gems and metals, and it's decentralized and not fiat-based. People can create their own algorithms to generate arbitrary blockchains, but it doesn't necessarily mean they'll be worth anything if nobody cares about them. I think there's over 1400 cryptocurrencies out there right now, and only like 12 are worth over $1.

And with that in mind, Poopeescoins would be worth just about as much as actual poop, which is not a goddamn thing.

Remute's the Stay Puft to their Gozer. His bundles are the best they can do now.

If their info is all accurate (lol) then the other Interplay game could be Kingdom: The Far Reaches. But it's most likely Screamer.

I been under the weather lately and missed the presale.  I generally preorder Remute's bundles as currently his is the best curated.  Only an extra 99 cents allows me to decide if Cyberia, Sigi, Stonekeep and Project Mercury are worth it. Also, you cannot use coins.  The only unlock is a music bit from Remute.  I am not going to cry about missing this one as opposed to if I would have slept through a new humble bundle weekly by a couple of days.

I been under the weather lately and missed the presale. I generally preorder Remute's bundles as currently his is the best curated. Only an extra 99 cents allows me to decide if Cyberia, Sigi, Stonekeep and Project Mercury are worth it. Also, you cannot use coins. The only unlock is a music bit from Remute. I am not going to cry about missing this one as opposed to if I would have slept through a new humble bundle weekly by a couple of days.
You could use coins when the bundle first went live due to a glitch, but it got fixed. I have one remaining $1 coin that I doubt I'll be able to spend before Groupees dies. Pretty much worthless

Even if I could use coins on any good bundles (in some alternate universe where Groupees bundles are still good), I'd feel guilty using them cuz the devs don't get paid when you do.

Preorder for BM32 is finally up.  Game count is back up to 7 -- Jonny must have found some spare Steam keys behind the couch.

Any other games identified other than Starship Titanic (or w/e it's called).  As much as I like Douglas Adams a 20 year old adventure game isn't going to get me to pre order.

Any other games identified other than Starship Titanic (or w/e it's called). As much as I like Douglas Adams a 20 year old adventure game isn't going to get me to pre order.
Stereo Aereo and Riskers. Both have been $0.99 on sale. Riskers is still on sale.. All of the reveals have been very cheap before.

Really Groupees.. System Shock 2? As if everyone doesn't own that yet, wtf. Bad bundle overall but I guess it's nice that Toonstruck is in it. I feel like there's gonna be one big bundle of Interplay steam titles eventually..

Oh, and one of the games is an IR repeat lmao

By the way, Toonstruck keys aren't showing up in people's orders. Classic Poopees...

(I only had System Shock so moraning it worked out for me)

By the way, Toonstruck keys aren't showing up in people's orders. Classic Poopees...

(I only had System Shock so moraning it worked out for me)
They should change the Toonstruck icon back to a question mark and call it a mystery game, until they can find some old Digital Homicide keys laying around.

Six games I didn't have for $2 and Starship Titanic is one I've almost bought before on Steam.

This stable genius of a cat is happy enough with it I guess, it's better than most of the shithole bundles Groupees poops out these days.

Really Groupees.. System Shock 2? As if everyone doesn't own that yet, wtf. Bad bundle overall but I guess it's nice that Toonstruck is in it. I feel like there's gonna be one big bundle of Interplay steam titles eventually..

Oh, and one of the games is an IR repeat lmao
Repeat of an IR I skipped, at least. And did anyone who bought that IR get Steam keys?

Repeat of an IR I skipped, at least. And did anyone who bought that IR get Steam keys?
The dev refused to give them out to IR buyers.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/454750/discussions/0/1470841715953188760/#c2183537632735587293

I'm sorry to say, that is basically an impossibility.

Firstly, since Desura is gone, I no longer have access to any list of people who actually purchased the game to verify for key distribution. They never paid me anyway, so you can probably guess I'm none to happy with that situation.

Secondly, this version of the game is much expanded from the game that came out back then. I put in a whole lot of effort to not only update it for Steam as a platform with new online leaderboard capability and stat tracking, but spent the time to add an entire new character with new mechanics and a separate story line. This new version also drops the defunct XNA platform in favor of the modern FNA replacement which runs on OpenGL instead of DirectX. There's also expanded support for controllers and a host of other improvements.
Fortunately, I skipped that IR too, and for some reason I never bought a bundle with System Shock 2 in it, so no Steam repeats for me. That's about the best I can hope for from Groupees these days, and getting Starship Titanic (never owned) and Toonstruck (have the retail version around here somewhere) were nice bonuses.

the only game of decent "value" in this bundle is toonstruck, since interplay is stingy as fuck with steam discounts. the rest have been $1. i think system shock 2 may have been free before but that might just have been the gog version. I skipped that IR bundle as well but it's funny how they're still looking at a long been dead bundle site to rip games from.

Crap. I remember playing the toonstruck demo back on the days, and it was funny. Want to buy it, but if people are not receiving keys and such as I read... And also, Groupees. Bleh

Jonny was too busy beating them up at the bar and buying them beers to get all the keys out on time. Toonstruck was in my profile this morning, so everyone should get a key now.

the only game of decent "value" in this bundle is toonstruck, since interplay is stingy as fuck with steam discounts. the rest have been $1. i think system shock 2 may have been free before but that might just have been the gog version. I skipped that IR bundle as well but it's funny how they're still looking at a long been dead bundle site to rip games from.
6 x $1 > $2

I am the stablest of geniuses. Everyone knows it. I'm the stablest genius you've ever met.

bread's done
Back