Guess the Game from the Screenshot

33a8isk.jpg

I've been wanting to revive this thread for some time, but then I realize I don't have the time to burn as I used to.

Not sure on the new SS anyways, but good to see a post in here again.

2 is Demon Sword.

EDIT: and 1 is Jim Power.  Didn't remember until looking again and saw the lives icon.

Last edited by a moderator:

^ is Related to this:

Qbe5svj.jpg
^ is Related to this:
I was gonna say that the top one looked like Ellis from Battle Arena Toshinden, but something seemed off about it.

I had a PS at launch and BAT and Ridge Racer were the first games I bought for it - played the hell out of that game. But I never got around to any of the sequels.

Here's an easy one (especially if you know my favorite underrated games):

[attachment=8307:mystery.jpg]

Hmm... That's Urban Chaos Riot Response right?

I like this game for having such a hilarious title:

A

ek9oUme.png

Now for a real theme, since the main event for the Brooklyn Book Festival is this Sunday, here are some games based on classic and or modern books:

B

O0FO5qO.png

C

WfXjM9l.png

D

eygRJhL.gif

E

g417rn0.jpg

Yep, one of my favorite games of that generation.  I still hook up my Xbox occasionally to play it.

Back to the game:

A is Toki.  That was a regular game of mine at the arcade when I was younger.

B is Hunt for Red October

E is The Mask of Zorro

I always liked the Toshinden character designs. People tend to hate the BAT 2 & 3 but personally I loved them and played them to death. Also the soundtracks are always great.

I'll start up a few more pics in my next post.

6 is easily JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle. ~Pizza Mozarella, rella rella rellla rella....~

7 is that newfangled J Stars Victory Vs?

3 is Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble

4 is Fist of the North Star 2 for the Famicom, the first one released in America. I own this game, and I don't know how I performed the special move in the first stage.

You guys got them all except #8 so far

#2 is a Lupin game for the Gameboy

I've been on an anime binge recently and that's what inspired me.

E is Sword of the Berserk.

... and thus, I have expended the entirety of my anime knowledge.

EDIT: Wait, actually, D is UN Squadron.

Detectoveconan's C is Angelic Layer. Assuming for the GBA.

Is F a Chobits game?

Gonna say A is Sorcerer Hunters, B is You're Under Arrest, and D is either Area 88 or Yugo the Negotiator.

Detectoveconan's C is Angelic Layer. Assuming for the GBA.

Is F a Chobits game?

Gonna say A is Sorcerer Hunters, B is You're Under Arrest, and D is either Area 88 or Yugo the Negotiator.
Rodimus has a new batch out so I'll tell you A is Oh! My Goddess.

Rodiumus:

F is rail-shooter, Project: Horned Owl.

LOL!  Is that "Error" the screenshot itself? Or an error in displaying the screenshot?  Ah I get it that's your signature.  Then I'm not seeing any screenshots :whistle2:/

Aw I have a good one to upload but I need another post before I can post with a link.

Here goes.  I'll upload it next.

:)

bread's done
Back