H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only on LIVE about once a week or so, since I only have dial-up available at home, but I'll accept next time I'm online. Lookin' for some people to work on GS with. Bump-o.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
I have PP folks. Not afraid to use it for some of my wants :D[/QUOTE]

hayden_panettiere_-1757.jpg

Only lightly used. Make an offer. ;)

I actually have some of your wants I might be willing to offload, I'll take a look tonight. We haven't traded in a while.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump for an awesome pig.

You didnt have to send PW that fast. *** the wife could have played it. I was in no big rush for it since I am still playing the 2nd game. I was so stoked for T-Elos though :D

I suppose you will want feedback. ;)[/QUOTE]

Eh, my wife wasn't going to get to it any time soon and I figured when she does we'll just snag it off Wiiware.

No worries on feedback. We've exchanged often enough in the past that it's just not going to matter anyway. ^_^

For Harvest Moon 64, would you be willing to do cart-only? I know a dealer who has had it on display since the Mesozoic, so I might be able to trade him for it. Lemme know what sort of bounty you'd be willing to pay *nod*

YOU WHORE!

lol kidding kidding I actually need to spend the money on a new set of tires, just got a new front bumper for my camaro too. T_T I should be thankful you didnt take the money I needed for my car. lol

Nobody wants a big ass Hard Drive? :cry:

It might be better to wait cuz I still have to wait for a Slim to come in to my GS and then transfer everything...

[quote name='Hostile']Does it come with the transfer cable/items?[/QUOTE]

No transfer cable. Just the stand alone HD. I can include the transfer cable disc so all you would have to do is buy a cable or borrow one from someone. Upgrading to a slim so I wont be needing the disc any longer but might keep the cable around just in case. Or if you are needing the transfer cable for one time use I can lend it to you as long as you ship it back :)

EDIT: fuck it. I will send the transfer cable to anyone who buys the HD. You just have to wait for me to transfer all my stuff from this HD to my new Slim (coming in the mail on Friday).

[quote name='Hostile']CML as well. I'm leaning towards buying it (I only need to borrow the cables anyway) but I'm still thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

If it will persuade you to buy it I will be more than happy to cover the shipping back to me. It should be light enough to ship back to me first class which won't break the bank so to speak. ;)

Obviously shopped. Everyone knows I have the only real rare variant Vanguard Bandits on CAG. I should have never showed ZxT the picture I took of mine now ;)

[quote name='fwbweux']Obviously shopped. Everyone knows I have the only real rare variant Vanguard Bandits on CAG. I should have never showed ZxT the picture I took of mine now ;)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Up next for my tricks according to fw... my two discs on my desk with a note saying fuck you fw. ;)

And they will be with my copy of Magic Knight Rayearth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back