H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
19) AR Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (Game sealed, outer box is not, comes with everything) -$22 DashSlash
24) Chaos Wars -$6 DashSlash
25) Eternal Poison -$7 DashSlash
48) Koudelka -$8.50 DashSlash
44) Final Fantasy Tactics (GH but MINT, never played) -$5.50 DashSlash

20) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (GH) -$4 wasabi5858
21) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 (game is mint but some 'ing retard that owned it decided to write initials on the spine of the cover as well as the disc ) -$9 wasabi5858
24) Chaos Wars -$26 wasabi5858
27) Growlanser Heritage of War Limited Edition (Sealed, first print, I got it at GS when it came out with leftover credit) -$18 wasabi5858
33) Naruto Clash of The Ninja -$1 wasabi5858
34) Naruto Clash of The Ninja 2 -$1 wasabi5858
41) Dragon Warrior VII -$11 wasabi5858

7) BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition CONTENTS ONLY! Box, DVD, Music CD. NO GAME! - $9
18) AR Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (MINT!! Deluxe 1st Print Edition w/artbook) - $20
41) Dragon Warrior VII -$17
43) Final Fantasy Chronicles - $10
51) Ogre Battle (If I remember correctly I think this has the character chart too) - $35
68) Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Guide - $14

:wii:
10) No More Heroes Sealed -$9

:ds:
11) Hoshigami Remix -$6
13) Naruto: Path of The Ninja 2 -$1
Last Gen & Older:

:ps2:
18) AR Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (MINT!! Deluxe 1st Print Edition w/artbook) -$21
19) AR Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (Game sealed, outer box is not, comes with everything) -$21
21) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 (game is mint but some fuck 'ing retard that owned it decided to write initials on the spine of the cover as well as the disc :whistle2:( ) -8
24) Chaos Wars -$6
25) Eternal Poison -$7

:gc:
33) Naruto Clash of The Ninja -$1
34) Naruto Clash of The Ninja 2 -$1

56) Rhapsody (no book) -$6

42) Final Fantasy Anthology (Music CD included) -$10
43) Final Fantasy Chronicles -$12

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, saw your thread and recognized that you made a good guide for ODST on x360a. Thanks for the help and good to see fellow CAGs doing neat stuff like this!

Free bump for you.

Here are my bids:

6) Overlord: Raising Hell -$7

9) Two Worlds Collectors Edition (Complete but box is beat up a little) -$5.50
18) AR Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (MINT!! Deluxe 1st Print Edition w/artbook) -$13
19) AR Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (Game sealed, outer box is not, comes with everything) -$25
20) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (GH) -$5
21) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 (game is mint but some 'ing retard that owned it decided to write initials on the spine of the cover as well as the disc ) -$14
23) Castlevania: Curse of Darkness -$1
25) Eternal Poison -$8
28) Ico -$24

35) Shenmue II (Comes with soundtrack) -$7

37) Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow (Complete with box) -$7

PS1
45) Final Fantasy VII (no manual) -$23
46) Final Fantasy VIII (no manual but has mini walkthrough) -$9
47) Final Fantasy IX -$13
50) Lunar Silver Star Story (2 disc version with fan art, this one didnt come with all the extras) -$20
51) Ogre Battle (If I remember correctly I think this has the character chart too) -$38
60b) Illusion of Gaia (complete with box, re-sealed by place it was purchased) -$8

67) Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition Guide (Balthier Cover) -$6
69) Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of The Plume Guide -$2

19) AR Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica (Game sealed, outer box is not, comes with everything) -$26 DashSlash
25) Eternal Poison -$10 DashSlash
48) Koudelka -$11 DashSlash

sorry for not updating yesterday I worked a double and came home and went to bed. i have the day off today and will be updating bids about every hour to hour and a half if necessary

the lowball will be ending between 11pm - 1am eastern standard time. sorry for you east coasters I live in the mountain time zone so that is between 9pm - 11pm MY TIME.

I am updating bids as we speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back