H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mis0']ZxT! So.. the lowball will be ending 8pm to 11pm PST? Just clarifying.[/QUOTE]

If my math is correct (which it is, by the way) it will be ending between 8 and 11 P.M. PST.

16) Resistance Retribution (Sealed) 20
7) BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition CONTENTS ONLY! Box, DVD, Music CD. NO GAME!!! 12
25) Eternal Poison 15
26) Fatal Frame III Tormented (Sealed) 25
63) Blue Dragon Guide 8
64) Eternal Poison Artbook 8

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know about this approximate end time. Some people think it encourages people to put theu bid in at the earliest possible ending time. I think a lot of people are going to not bid at all. Nobody likes waiting for 2 hours for a "maybe" end time.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I dont know about this approximate end time. Some people think it encourages people to put theu bid in at the earliest possible ending time. I think a lot of people are going to not bid at all. Nobody likes waiting for 2 hours for a "maybe" end time.[/QUOTE]
least it kills sniping

4) Little Big Planet $23
Grrrr!!!! I'm going to do overreactions....
The newbie can't even spell right...sigh...
maybe lbp = little big pumpkin

18) AR Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (MINT!! Deluxe 1st Print Edition w/artbook) - $23
40) Chrono Cross - $13
51) Ogre Battle (If I remember correctly I think this has the character chart too) - $39

for the record I absolutely hate sniping and even if it means I get less I can live with the fact that it will eliminate someone from sniping. I will try to update from this point but no promises

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - $1.50
Eternal Poison - $11.50
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - $7.50
Breath of Fire III - $17.50
Koudelka - $12.50
Eternal Poison Artbook - $3.50

(this is actually for Anji2128, he was on my comp and didn't realize I was signed in)
Albert Odyssey - $17

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']for the record I absolutely hate sniping and even if it means I get less I can live with the fact that it will eliminate someone from sniping. I will try to update from this point but no promises[/QUOTE]
Appreciated, regardless i'll be F5ing until it ends, I really don't want to lose lunar. Plus I can keep my laptop on while the new Metal Gear solid movie downloads.

21) Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 -$19 wasabi5858
27) Growlanser Heritage of War Limited Edition -$26 wasabi5858
41) Dragon Warrior VII -$21 wasabi5858

[quote name='Kakarot_187']How much time is left? Can you narrow it down to a half hour at least?[/QUOTE]
That kind of defeats the purpose of no sniping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back