H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumpo. lowball most likely starting tomorrow afternoon peeps! It will end sunday and I will actually have an end time announced this time! I dont have time on sunday to sit there and wait and make announcements.

Also I have an extra Magna Carta 2 artbook. If you guys want me to list it let me know.

My gamestop got like 5 of these, I was only one to pre-order so they gave me 2 because I make the manager's pre-order numbers look good with all my pre-orders lol. Was contemplating keeping both but will share if enough people ask me to list this.

I actually did get my 360, I think last Friday? Don't have any games for it though, just 1600 points worth of Arcade games (Castle Crashers, Uno). Haha. It was an old ass console (8/2006), but seems to run fine. Woot!

Bump. I'd be interested in the MC2 artbook. :D

Hey ZxT I'm working on my trade list right now, keep rayearth warm for me. Do you have any interest in the Nirvana metal boxset or some of their old silverbacked import bootlegs? I have some really rare ones. I'll PM when I get the list up to date.

Got lunar silver star story today, thanks a lot.
[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Hey ZxT I'm working on my trade list right now, keep rayearth warm for me. Do you have any interest in the Nirvana metal boxset or some of their old silverbacked import bootlegs? I have some really rare ones. I'll PM when I get the list up to date.[/QUOTE]

After I saw him tease you about magic knight rayearth, I decided to look up some youtube gameplay videos and it looked pretty cool. So I bought my own copy http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150379462759

There was also a complete version that sold for 48 plus shipping.

Now I just need to buy a saturn...

Resident Evil 4 GH - $1
Castlevania 25th Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus that came with Portrait of Ruin (complete) - $1
FF VII Crisis Core Shinra UMD Case (Sealed) - $1
Prototype Alex Mercer Figure (unopened) - $1

Lets get this started. ;D

I'll agree to that Trollsmeesh, I'll start off on a few bids here to get the lowball going :D

5) Grandia II -$1
6) Grim Grimoire (SEALED) -$1

Just woke up..

KoF XII - $10
Fuzion Frenzy 2 - $1
Grandia II - $4
Grim Grimoire - $4
La Pucelle Tactics - $4
SMT: DDS2 - $6

:D

2) Dark Cloud 2 - $3
3) God of War (Black Label Mint) - $3
4) God of War II (Sealed, Black Label) - $5
11) Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 - $8
18) Castlevania 25th Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus that came with Portrait of Ruin (complete) - $3

Ok I am a tard and numbered from 7 to 9 and forgot the #8. I changed it so any bids prior to this post might have mismatching numbers. just wanted to let everyone know so nobody thinks I am pulling a fast one.

@mis0 I will list the artbook since I have no use for owning 2 of them. I hope to start MagnaCarta 2 tonight :D I was just looking at my copy of the first one on PS2. God I really liked that game :)

I think I might also add some more 360 shit. My bookshelf is literally overflowing with just 360 games... plus the money is going to go towards one of these two things (still torn between which one to get):

http://www.amazon.com/Force-Digital..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1255539173&sr=8-1

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-8218

Last edited by a moderator:
Magna Carta 2 Artbook - $2
Castlevania 25th Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus that came with Portrait of Ruin (complete) - $5
FF VII Crisis Core Shinra UMD Case (Sealed) - $3
Romancing Saga - $2

Man I love these things...

[quote name='asdfasdfasdf']17) Castlevania 25th Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus that came with Portrait of Ruin (complete) -$8[/QUOTE]

see post #954

6) Grim Grimorie - $4.50
17) Magna Carta 2 Artbook - $2.50
18) FF VII Crisis Core Shinra UMD Case (Sealed) - $3.50

By the way ZxT you have two items listed as #17 the MC2 artbook and the Castlevania set.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']my rayearth has the rarest disc art variant. I will post up a picture to further antagonize :D

Also I added Fuzion Frenzy (I personally cannot stand the game, I will have it 1K'ed tonight)

[/QUOTE]
So which girl is it? blonde, blue, or red? Let me guess, red? Obviously since I bought disc only I'm thinking of what I could get the cheapest, not the most collectible but that kinda stuff is still interesting.

Edit: looks like a local gamestore sells saturns for $29
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/vgm/1416573704.html
some pretty cool prices in there.

:ps2:
3) God of War (Black Label Mint) -$5
4) God of War II (Sealed, Black Label) -$10
5) Grandia II -$7
6) Grim Grimoire (SEALED) -$8
:xbox:
11) Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (the back of the insert has a bit of damage) -1

bids updated.

@virgil
http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1568973#post1568973

The bottom disc art of Fuu is considered the rarest one. That is the one that I have ahd since I bought the game the day it came out. Supposedly there is this rumor that there is a very very rare disc art with all three girls on it.

Hikaru is the red haired one which is the only one I have not seen in person. Umi is the blue haired girl (I actually owned a copy of this disc art but sold it on ebay about a year ago). Fuu as I said is the one that I own. I dont ever see many with Fuu on ebay ever.

I used to be huge into collecting the disc art variants for all the Working Designs games. I had every single one for Lunar SSSC and both for Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. I also had 4 of the 9 (I think) Alundra disc variants, both Arc The Lad Variants, and 2 of the 4 for Dragon Force.

Here's a link that shows all the WD Disc Art Variants for PS1(when viewing the pics click to zoom it in):
http://www.game-rave.com/variant/

Correction for OP - the $10 bid on Grim Grimoire was mine not mis0 and i but in a bid of $7.50 on the Magna Carta 2 artbook that you missed

New Bids:
17a) Castlevania 25th Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus that came with Portrait of Ruin (complete) - $11

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Magna Carta 2 Artbook (My gamestop got like 5 of these, I was the only one to pre-order so they gave me 2 because I make the manager's pre-order numbers look good with all my pre-orders lol). Was contemplating keeping both but will share if enough people ask me to list this.
[/QUOTE]

That makes sense. How many people could possibly be making pre-orders in Wyoming Gamestops? Your entire state has fewer people than my city, there can't be more than 3 or 4 gamers total. :D On the other hand, I suppose it's possible there's not much else to do.

Sadly, looking at the exorbitant amount I'm likely to drop in phoenix's lowball, along with other trades, I'm already priced out of most of the stuff I wanted in here. I can still bump it though. So bump!

[quote name='dv8mad']Worst.
Lowball.
Ever.

Unless the Silent Hill collection is listed as a single package. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Still not listed? Now it's official. :fridge:

[quote name='reiniku']kofxii - $24
romancing saga - $3

ff8 demo disc - extra shipping cost? ;)[/quote]

kofxii 27

:ps2:
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 -10

:xbox:
11) Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (the back of the insert has a bit of damage) -2
I want the Magna Carta 2 Artbook but i cant see going past 5 for it when you can download it all on the net for free.

I prolly sound noobish but is CML check my list?

@banjora goddamn you keep making me look bad with all my errors. I should be excused though since I found out I had a severe reaction to something in my eyes so I had to go to the freaking eye doctor yesterday... that sucked. I now have these steroid drops for my eyes for the next 5 days :(

sorry guys had an emergency yesterday. cousin was throwing up blood so he was rushed to the hospital. I will be updating the bids here within the next hour.

I had to get caught up at work so far today and I am almost done. sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back